no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumbass Obama, Democrats Give China 15.1 Billion Dollar Canadian Oil

When President Barack Obama blocked the Keystone Pipeline, Republicans said the move would encourage Canada to pursue oil deals with China instead of the United States and cede a massive chunk of North American oil assets to the communist nation.

Now, with China's state-run oil company CNOOC poised to cut a $15.1 billion deal--the largest ever foreign acquisition for a Chinese company--with Canadian oil company Nexen, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) are in full backpedal mode.

In a draft letter to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), Sen. Schumer writes:
    I respectfully urge you, in your capacity as chairman of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), to withhold approval of this transaction to ensure U.S. companies reciprocal treatment.
    Similarly, Rep. Pelosi is now sounding alarms of concern. In a statement, Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hamill said:
    This deal prompts great concern about the Chinese government's continued attempts to use its state-owned enterprises to acquire global energy resources.
    Saying "I told you so" offers little solace to concerned Republican lawmakers.

"Do we really want to be buying our oil or Canadian oil back from the Chinese?" said Sen. John Hoeven (R-ND). "If we don't take action to develop our resources and work with our closest friend and ally Canada, that's exactly what's going to happen."
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 08:27 AM.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keystone was delayed because of the election. It will pass when he's re-elected although it gives time for everyone to get their hand in the honey jar in the mean time. You could see the BC premiere salivating on the news yesterday.

China has been acquiring lots of hard assets not just oil from Canada. They attempted to buy potash corp but it was blocked from happening. It's something to be concerned about, I mean look at what's happening in Africa ATM for instance. Farm land and base metal pub&priv lease/acquisitions oh my. Here come the resource wars.

jerry
    jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 442

This is how China gains leverage over other countries. Owning Canadian oil assets gives them influence over Canadian policy. The US gains leverage by sending the military as in Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria etc.

Time will tell which one works better.
    Last edited by jerry; 07-29-12 at 12:20 PM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Saloon this bullshit thread this goof does nothing but spam Players Talk with his retardation and should be perma banned.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence by calling them a "dumb ass" you probably shouldn't misspell dumb ass.

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    If you're going to insult someone's intelligence by calling them a "dumb ass" you probably shouldn't misspell dumb ass.
    If you are going to make dumbass remarks about someone's use of the word dumbass, then you should realize that a single, unhyphenated form of the word is pefectly acceptable usage.

Noun
    dumbass (plural dumbasses)

1. (US, vulgar, slang) A person marked by stupidity or foolishness.

Did that clear it up for you, dumbass? Or would you prefer just to be called a leftard?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 08:27 AM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

no gnu taxes....is you name an attempt to be witty at the expense of George HW Bush's saying "read my lips, no new taxes"??

frizzelli

Gnu is moron who is constantly spamming players talk with his political bullshit. Perma ban this idiot already.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    If you are going to make dumbass remarks about someone's use of the word dumbass, then you should realize that a single, unhyphenated form of the word is pefectly acceptable usage.

Noun
    dumbass (plural dumbasses)

1. (US, vulgar, slang) A person marked by stupidity or foolishness.

Did that clear it up for you, dumbass? Or would you prefer just to be called a leftard?
    Now do a search with a real dictionary like Websters-

You can find all kinds of slang words... doesn't mean they R right.

Does that clear it up for you or would you prefer to be called a moron? Dumb ass.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 08:30 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The state department could not even get in a full review of the environmental impacts that the pipeline would. This was because of a deadline set by REPUBLICANS of just two months. In fact Obama wasn't even 100% against this fukkn pipeline.

More to consider than just money.

Dum ass

jerry

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The state department could not even get in a full review of the environmental impacts that the pipeline would. This was because of a deadline set by REPUBLICANS of just two months. In fact Obama wasn't even 100% against this fukkn pipeline.

Dum ass
    If their was a book taking bets on wether the pipeline will go through after the Presidential election the price would be Yes 99.9%. Obama is a politician, and like all politicians often do, he put his finger in the air and the wind said: delay the pipeline until after the election.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    If their was a book taking bets on wether the pipeline will go through after the Presidential election the price would be Yes 99.9%. Obama is a politician, and like all politicians often do, he put his finger in the air and the wind said: delay the pipeline until after the election.
    The guy has literally stopped Israel from launching on Iran till after the election. This pipeline delay is a cake walk in comparison.

It is in the cards, Repubs have no chance - as a result, they get 2016 no questions asked.

no gnu taxes

Now do a search with a real dictionary like Websters-

You can find all kinds of slang words... doesn't mean they R right.

Does that clear it up for you or would you prefer to be called a moron? Dumb ass.
    Idiot, "dumb ass" doesn't appear in MW either, although it does contain many definitions for 2 word phrases.

Leftard dumbass.

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Dum ass

More than just money? Like caving into enviroweenies?

The State Dept gave a favorable EIS in 8/2011

It was then that the Kenyan caved. China says thanks.

frizzelli

Saloon this bullshit and ban no gnu taxes for being an idiot.

Tully Mars 63

Idiot, "dumb ass" doesn't appear in MW either, although it does contain many definitions for 2 word phrases.

Leftard dumbass.
    "Doesn't appear" is not in MW's either, dumb ass. But the words "doesn't" and "appear" do... separately. Same thing for the words "dumb and "ass." Leftard isn't in their either but luckily "neocon" and "moron" are both in there. You truly are a special kind of moron. Or maybe I should type it so it makes sense to you... Gawd U R sooo stoopid.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

The oil from the Keystone Pipeline was never going to stay in the US. It was going to Texas to be refined and then sent overseas.

Not that this article has anything to do with the Keystone Pipeline as much as the headline wants it to. All the article is saying is that a Chinese oil company is trying to invest in a Canadian oil company to obtain the resources, which they could have done with or without the Keystone Pipeline.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 07-29-12 at 09:07 PM.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    The oil from the Keystone Pipeline was never going to stay in the US. It was going to Texas to be refined and then sent overseas.

Not that this article has anything to do with the Keystone Pipeline as much as the headline wants it to. All the article is saying is that a Chinese oil company is trying to invest in a Canadian oil company to obtain the resources, which they could have done with or without the Keystone Pipeline.
    Really? So other countries buy and sale items between themselves and it has nothing to what the US does or does not do? Gez, who knew?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I live in California; I don't understand why ppl keep voting for Pelosi except that she is a Democrat.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    Yup

At a congressional hearing in December, Markey asked the president of TransCanada if he would agree to allowing Keystone XL oil and its refined products to stay in the U.S. He said no. So Markey then proposed an amendment to that effect, and Republicans said no—that it couldn’t be done, because the market for oil is not just domestic; it’s global. What Canada wants to do, says Markey, “is create a connection between Alberta and Asia and use the United States as the place where the pipeline gets constructed. And so if that’s all we are is a middleman in this transaction, then the American people should know that.”
    Link Not Working-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Bad link- Removed

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I live in California; I don't understand why ppl keep voting for Pelosi except that she is a Democrat.
    That dumb b itch has spent more on botox than the average american family earns in 5 years. Stupid rich libtard. She has made millions off insider knowledge of the markets.

FU hypocritical fuktard libtards.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Divided states of Chimerica

no gnu taxes

"Doesn't appear" is not in MW's either, dumb ass. But the words "doesn't" and "appear" do... separately. Same thing for the words "dumb and "ass." Leftard isn't in their either but luckily "neocon" and "moron" are both in there. You truly are a special kind of moron. Or maybe I should type it so it makes sense to you... Gawd U R sooo stoopid.

You truly are a retard. You are only capable of making BAD arguments about grammar of which you have no clue.

For example, the following are 2 word phrases defined in MW:

dumb show

dumb cane

house party

car wash

Many dictionaries will not bother to define potentially offensive slang terms, and MW Webster online evidently doesn't bother. The single word "dumbass" (i.e. YOU) is perfectly acceptable and is probably the most common usage. I never claimed it to be any anything more than a slang term, or that it is a word used in anything other than informal ways.

You are the idiot who chose to make a moronic argument over it, obviously because you are to stupid to make any cogent point about anything else.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Obama PM'd this reply:

We don't need that oil and all those jobs! We got alage and wind and I invested 1/2 billion tax dollars in Solyndra, 6 months later they went bankrupt hahaha!!! Thas just a little humor...Whatza i talkin about?? Oh ya oil, pipelines and new drilling and all that stuff keeps the price of oil and gas down. We dont want that, I already told my energy Secretary that we need $11 gas...or was it $10 whatever... Plus you ever seen a brother welding on a pipeline? We dont need a bunch of hillbillys dressed in overalls making $50 hour, who you'd think they would vote for?? gawd dam right. f\*\*k em.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Tully Mars 63

You truly are a retard. You are only capable of making BAD arguments about grammar of which you have no clue.

For example, the following are 2 word phrases defined in MW:

dumb show

dumb cane

house party

car wash

Many dictionaries will not bother to define potentially offensive slang terms, and MW Webster online evidently doesn't bother. The single word "dumbass" (i.e. YOU) is perfectly acceptable and is probably the most common usage. I never claimed it to be any anything more than a slang term, or that it is a word used in anything other than informal ways.

You are the idiot who chose to make a moronic argument over it, obviously because you are to stupid to make any cogent point about anything else.
    But you didn't find "dumb ass?" Wonder why?... Dumb ass. My point was simple. Calling someone stupid by misspelling stoopid is, well, pretty stupid.

But keep arguing the point. You're doing a bang up job.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Gonna be funny when obama tries to explain giving 1.5 billion to a terrorist organization like the muslim brotherhood.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Gonna be funny when obama tries to explain giving 1.5 billion to a terrorist organization like the muslim brotherhood.
    That would be bad if it were true... but it's not-

I think Romney's problem will be trying to explain why he kills cute puppies in his sleep all while dreaming about making a coat out of their fur.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 08:32 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's the kind of shit the conserves should be bitching about instead of our welfare.

I'm a conserve and it pisses me off we give money to people who hate us. Goes to show
    we aren't as broke as everyone is made to believe.

We can't see the money we give, compared to the welfare that we do see, which is why they bitch.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

That would be bad if it were true... but it's not-

I think Romney's problem will be trying to explain why he kills cute puppies in his sleep all while dreaming about making a coat out of their fur.
    So Romney is Cruella Deville now?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 08:32 AM.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    That's the kind of shit the conserves should be bitching about instead of our welfare.

I'm a conserve and it pisses me off we give money to people who hate us. Goes to show
    we aren't as broke as everyone is made to believe.

We can't see the money we give, compared to the welfare that we do see, which is why they bitch.

We give money to EVERYBODY. Look how much we've given to Pakistan and they were letting OBL be "Osama be hiding" in their country. Of course it was only for several years and no one in their, *wink, wink*, government knew it.

As the fact check I posted points out we are not giving money to the Muslim brotherhood... but rather to Egypt. I'd still like to know why?

I currently live near Merida Mexico. There's a US/Mexican deal called the "Merida Initiative." It's a deal Bush hammered out (and Obama as signed on hook, line and sinker) with then Mexican Pres. Fox and it's called the the "Merida Initiative" because they made the agreement here at a local hotel. It gives some unworldly amount of money to the Mexican government to help them fight the "war on drugs." It's gives both cash and weapons. The locals here think it's a huge joke and it probably is a joke. Given what I've learned living in Mexico I'd say for every dollar we send here or weapon we ship here about one in ten goes to the agencies they're intended. Three likely are given away or sold to corrupt officials and their families, either sold or used for personal gain/protection and the remaining six likely end up in the hands of the drugs gangs they're supposed to be helping fight. The number of guns sent here by the "Fast and Furious" fukk up pales in comparison to what's being sent down here legally by treaty.

Why?

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    So Romney is Cruella Deville now?
    I just figure the more absurd each sides BS gets it's merely a matter of time before someone claimed, I might as well be first.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

I just figure the more absurd each sides BS gets it's merely a matter of time before someone claimed, I might as well be first.
    It is too bad crustyme isn't posting, otherwise we would get a photo shopped romney deville

jerry

We give money to EVERYBODY. Look how much we've given to Pakistan and they were letting OBL be "Osama be hiding" in their country. Of course it was only for several years and no one in their, *wink, wink*, government knew it.

As the fact check I posted points out we are not giving money to the Muslim brotherhood... but rather to Egypt. I'd still like to know why?

I currently live near Merida Mexico. There's a US/Mexican deal called the "Merida Initiative." It's a deal Bush hammered out (and Obama as signed on hook, line and sinker) with then Mexican Pres. Fox and it's called the the "Merida Initiative" because they made the agreement here at a local hotel. It gives some unworldly amount of money to the Mexican government to help them fight the "war on drugs." It's gives both cash and weapons. The locals here think it's a huge joke and it probably is a joke. Given what I've learned living in Mexico I'd say for every dollar we send here or weapon we ship here about one in ten goes to the agencies they're intended. Three likely are given away or sold to corrupt officials and their families, either sold or used for personal gain/protection and the remaining six likely end up in the hands of the drugs gangs they're supposed to be helping fight. The number of guns sent here by the "Fast and Furious" fukk up pales in comparison to what's being sent down here legally by treaty.

Why?
    You give money to Egypt (directly to the Egyptian military) too gain leverage over them (so they will do as you say). You want Egypt to keep the border crossing with Gaza closed. You don't want them to attack Israel etc. Giving money to another country is always about gaining leverage over that countries policies and has nothing to do with charity.

12 Last