alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Roxy speciifically said POUND the States. You got greedy and started putting ill advised parlays together. JUST LISTEN TO THE ROX!

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

second half dominance

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    and you are fukking wrong again i deleted the last pick onthe 6th of April
    the first pick is from the 18th May that was the day WNBA started since then i deleted or edited nothing you fukking idiot should at least tell the truth when try to bury me, again there is not a single pick deleted or edited since May 18th when i started with WNBA
    roxxy do your thing man, dont let the hate get to you. your 2 good for that. keep making paper man, bol

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Yet another winner from the rox!

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

roxxy is man !!

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

Another winning day! You are the man Roxxy! Do you tail anyone in MMA fights? I go with JC. Curious...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9836

how was wsop

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Thanks Roxxy............caught your thread at 3:58 pm...........and win................................thank s alot

bleek88

cpay, i want to bend you over and slap some k y jelly on your ass

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Thank You Roxxy for make me and most of use here lots off $$$$ in the Olympic. Its been lots of fun to bad the run has to end but I will see you next week in Wnba. Once again Thank you bro.

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    roxxy do your thing man, dont let the hate get to you. your 2 good for that. keep making paper man, bol
    Bleek iam happy to see that you are on Roxxy side. How bout we all be friends and more Hugs with no Hate!

10SixSix5ive
    10SixSix5ive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

WE ARE NOT GHOSTS, WE ARE THE ROXXY ARMY!!

Keep it up ROXXY, see you in the WNBA thread

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Beaver ball king! I swear roxxy even knows who's on their period and who is not happy with their weave. Rox is a beaver ball legend
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 10SixSix5ive

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot View Post
    If you dont like him posting, quit coming into his thread and reading, that way it will not affect you.
    Let me tell all haters a story...

Once there is a man who tell everybody there is NO GOD!! He will go to church and object people doing Mass and shout Don't Pray!!! There is No GOD in this world. NO GOD!!! NO GOD!!! NO GOD!!! he will shout every day and every where.
    On one morning a 12 years old boy came to the man and said, " Hello Mister. Why are you keeping shouting NO GOD!!! NO GOD!!! If there is really NO GOD then why are you opposing it? When you oppose something or someone than they must be there!!" The man than says " Yes there true and the man turn around and I will follow GOD"

The Moral of the stories is that if you thinks ROXXY is a Crap, Cheaters, Stupid Fool, Snake and all the name you can think off, than don't even come close to this tread. The more you comments means the more you appreciated and accept him as King of Tipster.

So think about it man... The world is so big. get yourself some where that you feel comfortable. My God Bless You... amen..

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2554

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Did I miss my taxi Racist Roxxy??? LOL.

Sorry I don't respond to the hate posts about me, LOL. Like I said, I only read this every few days when I take a huge crap. Haha.

This shit is funny though. Enjoying it greatly
    Especially this clown

bleek88

Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post
    Let me tell all haters a story...

Once there is a man who tell everybody there is NO GOD!! He will go to church and object people doing Mass and shout Don't Pray!!! There is No GOD in this world. NO GOD!!! NO GOD!!! NO GOD!!! he will shout every day and every where.
    On one morning a 12 years old boy came to the man and said, " Hello Mister. Why are you keeping shouting NO GOD!!! NO GOD!!! If there is really NO GOD then why are you opposing it? When you oppose something or someone than they must be there!!" The man than says " Yes there true and the man turn around and I will follow GOD"

The Moral of the stories is that if you thinks ROXXY is a Crap, Cheaters, Stupid Fool, Snake and all the name you can think off, than don't even come close to this tread. The more you comments means the more you appreciated and accept him as King of Tipster.

So think about it man... The world is so big. get yourself some where that you feel comfortable. My God Bless You... amen..
    Well put. +1.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Especially this clown
    Dude, u are the one stalking me moron by coming to my thread!! U are a clone. U hide in people's threads & then speak for your boyfriends when someone says something to them, not you. I never directed one post at you. But u had to step up & talk for other people like a little biotch.

U don't even have a thread, so go away fool. And stop sending me PM's. I delete anything u send me. Figure it out CLOWN. U are wasting your time. Hahaha

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Listen Douche,you sent me a pm and all i did is respond....so get a life and stop harassing people on SBR who help others....seems like your doing the stalking,all u do is come in this thread and bash Roxxy and people who follow him. All i did was make a few posts about you(Dmoney)harassing LTA in his thread. If you want me to post the others you harassed i can make a special thread and call it....Dmoney the Tennis pro gets his rocks off bashing people.
    Last edited by matt711; 08-12-12 at 09:22 AM.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

This thread is Roxxys and for his plays ..so i am done responding to u anymore in this thread...

Dmoneytx

This thread is Roxxys and for his plays ..so i am done responding to u anymore in this thread...
    How dumb are you? For real... I messaged you & said I wouldn't even open one if you replied. You keep sending messages wierdo, I just delete them and laugh.

And I am VERY HAPPY that you finally put down, in writing, that this is ROXXYS thread. Not yours moron. And you speak for others when you are not even addressed. That is pathetic. Go do more hiding on other peoples thread, clone

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Im not hiding douche...Just cant stand idiots like you who go to other peoples threads and start shit.....Im old enough to know that i dont have to be addressed by anyone to try to put an end to your childish antics, and I was never speaking for others ...only myself...just thought you were harassing to many posters...

Dmoneytx

im not hiding douche...just cant stand idiots like you who go to other peoples threads and start shit.....im old enough to know that i dont have to be addressed by anyone to try to put an end to your childish antics, and i was never speaking for others ...only myself...just thought you were harassing to many posters...

lol!!! Retard. Moron.

Dmoneytx

Dude, this is my last post on this thread. You stuck your mouth in when NO one was talking to you! You felt the need to speak for other people. Your life must suck man. If that is what I did all day, then my life would be pretty damn dull. Do something on your own. Think for yourself for once. I never even commented on any of your posts, but you still felt like you needed to speak for other people all on your own. Total clone. That is what you are. Have fun with that

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Dude, this is my last post on this thread. You stuck your mouth in when NO one was talking to you! You felt the need to speak for other people. Your life must suck man. If that is what I did all day, then my life would be pretty damn dull. Do something on your own. Think for yourself for once. I never even commented on any of your posts, but you still felt like you needed to speak for other people all on your own. Total clone. That is what you are. Have fun with that
    No one was talking to you in this thread and you stuck your mouth in. LOL last post in this thread, what's that, the 5th time you've said that now? But hey, you've got a "successful" tennis thread where you've made less than one unit in 300 bets. How can you boast with a record like that, it's pathetic? And you have the nerve to criticise Roxxy who actually makes money. You are one sad sad man.

bleek88

can we all jussss get alongggg.

Dmoneytx

I NEVER once boasted about my tennis record you dumb fuk!! I defended myself bec YOU said I was down a ton of money on my thread. You flat out lied and all I did was repeat the facts I post everyday dumb azz!
    And you don't need to suck Roxxys dic for him. He can respond himself loser! He is a big boy. I know you are obsessed with him, but dude!! Come on.

And you are right, no one was talking to me. I just came into this thread to tell RR that it is sad that he PUMPS a play up SOOOO HUGE & it ends up losing. And he does it quite often. I never bet womens sports, so I wasn't bitter about losing ANY money. It was a principle that I think he hypes plays up WAY to much & he loses a ton of people money solely bec of that. And that was EASY to see with so many people, people who lost real money, that were saying the exact same thing. He can't just post his picks and answers questions or discuss. He turns his thread into a fukking circus & alot of people were pizzed off bec of exactly what I was laughing at him for!!

And I said it VERY clearly, if I ever post something that I sware is an EASY lock, FREE money, BET OF THE YEAR, BET THE FARM, etc, etc, etc...... and lose horribly??? Then I BEG you to come in and say how pathetic I was for that pick. RR can handle it like a man, well he doesn't but he should, when that happens. And what did you do when I was speaking to him??? You got your panties in a wad bec you had to take RR's dic out of your mouth. Such a follower, such a waste of my time to type this for 5 mins. You have major issues, done with you & don't stalk me in my thread. You don't even have a thread, this never concerned you. Let other people fight their battles man, you talked shit and nobody was even talking to you in the first place. Go be a man. At least I have a thread, you don't have crap. And I know why........... you would be down a crap load of money. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Done!

Was for Matt, not you bleek. Dont want a misunderstanding. Thanks.

AND PS. LTA flat out lied to ev1. ALL I did was prove to ev1 that he did lie. You have no clue, but yet you continue to talk shit??? Pathetic....

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

How many times has this douche bag Dno-money Texasssssss said "this is my last post here...".. and I emphasize the word ASS

What a fukken come stain

Get a life and GTFO. You are the laffin stalk of SBR.

Name:  Ninja-mask-spits-shurikens.gif
Views: 488
Size:  970.0 KB

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Dumbmoneytx you are hilarious,why do you care about roxxy's 1 major loss from last week that u call his lock of the yr, when hes won plenty of followers money,many were up some coin before that play...u cant win them all, just look at your record...as for me not having a thread who cares? I never claimed i was an expert like you but I do how to make money. Remember you harassed more people than LTA...remember posting shit about Dex. We all cant wait to here THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HERE...lmfao
    Last edited by matt711; 08-12-12 at 09:51 PM.

Harun

fuk off loser
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave Harun 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Dmoney you talk about never betting on women and sucking roxxy's dic, it there something you're not telling us?

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Hey dmoneytx how much do you charge for a lesson by the way?

xpl41n
    xpl41n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2230

I bet he will be back tomorrow....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roxxyfish

Dmoneytx

If by ALL of SBR, you mean yourself, TC woods (humungous loser), matt (stalker who talks for other people), aussieH (some dude who I never aimed one comment at, fukking loser) and Harun (another complete follower/clone)..........then yup, I'm the laughing stalk of 20,000 people. Wait, last time I checked 4 people do not = 20,000. Hmmmm......you need to go back to THIRD grade math retard!
    Or wait, maybe its just the four of ya'll who can't seem to start your own threads or think for yourselves. LOL!!! This is so much fun to see "professional gamblers" like ya'll get SO upset over this & I do this crap for fun and laugh at guys like you all day long.
    Remember now, matt the "pro gambler" said he wagers more in one month than I make in 15 years teaching tennis..........HAHAHA!!! The stories ya'll come up with are hilarious. And SO believable, LOL!!

And TC, how much time do you waste in your life going to find those stupid little pictures and smiley face icons so you can put down others bec you OBVIOUSLY can't pick a play on your own. Which is evident of you hiding in peoples threads and just being a clone. That is all I have EVER seen you do. Fukking clone man, I bet you do the same thing at your crappy job. Clone, do what your told. So you come on here and try to be a big man, LOL!! See right thru you loser, bigtime. At least I think for myself. And every comment I put on Racist Roxxys site was for him, not you loser. Again, just like matt, you feel like you need to fight other peoples battles for them. Again, your life must suck to fight battles that aren't even intended for you. Your little pictures are retarded, but keep em coming, I know how much better it makes TC feel Knowing you get all mad over this and frustrated and go look for stupid things to post, makes me bust out laughing.............bec u actually take this seriously. Again, your life must suck. Didn't take a genius to figure that out.

Harun, who the hell are you anyways?? All you ever do is copy posts are respond with one liners. I'm assuming you don't know much english. That or you are just as dumb as fuk. Either one, not responding to you bec you aren't even worth my 5 mins a day to come here and post and laugh my ass off. I have never responded to you before & I won't again. Dude, have some balls and do your own crap. Or maybe you are incappable??? Who cares. Harun = Clone

PS. Matt, I never claimed to be an expert on anything liar. Never once in 55 pages of my thread did I EVER say I was an expert. Prove it or STFU dumbazz. I I just help people out bec I know tennis. So stop making shit up LOSER. We all know you can't start a thread bec you can't make picks on your OWN.

Harun

stfu cacao man

Dmoneytx

Dumbmoneytx you are hilarious,why do you care about roxxy's 1 major loss from last week that u call his lock of the yr, when hes won plenty of followers money,many were up some coin before that play...u cant win them all, just look at your record...as for me not having a thread who cares? I never claimed i was an expert like you but I do how to make money. Remember you harassed more people than LTA...remember posting shit about Dex. We all cant wait to here THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HERE...lmfao

HEY MATT, you proved my point PERFECTLY!! It was RR's pick. NOT YOURS!! MY comment was for RR, NOT YOU! If it was your thread and your pick and the comment was to you........... I would understand your position. But nothing was ever directed to you. Nothing was ever addressed to you. Nothing was ever aimed at you. You were never part of this equation, until you decided to fight someones elses battle for them. That is the absolute definition of a CLONE!

Just like TC queerboy, you both are trying to fight battles that were not yours and never directed to either one of ya'll. I bet your life is just like TC's. You most likely get told what to do all day long! It is so easy to see right thru that. And then you feel the need to fight other people battles for them. Dude, get a mother fing life man. Let people fight there own battles. I bet you are the type of guy who buts in on conversations too when NO one is talking to you. Probably makes you feel important or that your life has some value. That is fing sad. Bec this is the same crap, NO ONE was EVER talking to you. But you butted in on the conversation & decided to fight a battle that was not yours. All I can say is........that is sad.

First ... 4849505152 Last