Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post

No one was talking to you in this thread and you stuck your mouth in. LOL last post in this thread, what's that, the 5th time you've said that now? But hey, you've got a "successful" tennis thread where you've made less than one unit in 300 bets. How can you boast with a record like that, it's pathetic? And you have the nerve to criticise Roxxy who actually makes money. You are one sad sad man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I NEVER once boasted about my tennis record you dumb fuk!! I defended myself bec YOU said I was down a ton of money on my thread. You flat out lied and all I did was repeat the facts I post everyday dumb azz!
    And you don't need to suck Roxxys dic for him. He can respond himself loser! He is a big boy. I know you are obsessed with him, but dude!! Come on.

And you are right, no one was talking to me. I just came into this thread to tell RR that it is sad that he PUMPS a play up SOOOO HUGE & it ends up losing. And he does it quite often. I never bet womens sports, so I wasn't bitter about losing ANY money. It was a principle that I think he hypes plays up WAY to much & he loses a ton of people money solely bec of that. And that was EASY to see with so many people, people who lost real money, that were saying the exact same thing. He can't just post his picks and answers questions or discuss. He turns his thread into a fukking circus & alot of people were pizzed off bec of exactly what I was laughing at him for!!

And I said it VERY clearly, if I ever post something that I sware is an EASY lock, FREE money, BET OF THE YEAR, BET THE FARM, etc, etc, etc...... and lose horribly??? Then I BEG you to come in and say how pathetic I was for that pick. RR can handle it like a man, well he doesn't but he should, when that happens. And what did you do when I was speaking to him??? You got your panties in a wad bec you had to take RR's dic out of your mouth. Such a follower, such a waste of my time to type this for 5 mins. You have major issues, done with you & don't stalk me in my thread. You don't even have a thread, this never concerned you. Let other people fight their battles man, you talked shit and nobody was even talking to you in the first place. Go be a man. At least I have a thread, you don't have crap. And I know why........... you would be down a crap load of money. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Done!

Was for Matt, not you bleek. Dont want a misunderstanding. Thanks.

AND PS. LTA flat out lied to ev1. ALL I did was prove to ev1 that he did lie. You have no clue, but yet you continue to talk shit??? Pathetic....
    Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post

How many times has this douche bag Dno-money Texasssssss said "this is my last post here...".. and I emphasize the word ASS

What a fukken come stain

Get a life and GTFO. You are the laffin stalk of SBR.

Attachment 45786
    Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Dumbmoneytx you are hilarious,why do you care about roxxy's 1 major loss from last week that u call his lock of the yr, when hes won plenty of followers money,many were up some coin before that play...u cant win them all, just look at your record...as for me not having a thread who cares? I never claimed i was an expert like you but I do how to make money. Remember you harassed more people than LTA...remember posting shit about Dex. We all cant wait to here THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HERE...lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post

fuk off loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
    Dmoney you talk about never betting on women and sucking roxxy's dic, it there something you're not telling us?
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    Hey dmoneytx how much do you charge for a lesson by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by xpl41n View Post
    I bet he will be back tomorrow....
    i do not even respond to this guacamole ,nacho fondling, fruitcake

long post for someone who stopped posting in this thread

if your papers are legit Senor you can work for me as a gardner 8$/hour deal ???

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

​dumbmoney if your "girlfriend" speaks english she can work for me too ?? or habla espanol only ??? let me know i am looking for some nice latina tranny to clean up the closet

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

To START with Roxxy, from the picture I have seen of you in your avatar, you NEED to do about 6,000,000 sit ups. Or maybe you are happy with a big fat gut, I'm sure you look at it everyday with pride

Second, I am an American. No clue where you are from, but I am 100% USA. Which is why I thought when you were being racist, it was so uncalled for. The values we hold in the United States are equality of all races, something u probably do not understand the concept of. Fairly obvious by the posts you have posted in the past. Wouldn't shock me at all if you are not American, not one bit.

And I teach tennis MORON. I don't make $100 an hour, but I certainly make just a little tiny bit more than $8 per hour, HAHAHA!!! I make my own hours, don't work more than25-30 hrs a week & I get PAID to teach something I am very good at and have a blast doing I take a ton of pride in my work, those comments about $8 an hour was well thought out. I can tell you put alot of thought into that post. My hourly rate is 45-60 an hour like almost all tennis pros in the US. You obviously haven't taken a tennis lesson in your entire life. But honestly, from the look of your picture I saw a few weeks ago, you need ALL the exercise you can get. Obesity leads to heart disease, diabetes and a ton of other health related problems. Can you even remember the last time you took your shirt off in public??? WITHOUT people having to look away?? I know u don't know what I'm talking about, but its called exercise. You should look into it sometime, but hey..............maybe you like not seeing your toes on a daily basis. OUCH!

And why u keep making remarks on my girl?? HAHAHA!!! You think one name directed to her is gonna make me cry
    Seems pretty obvious that you are jealous. Otherwise you wouldn't of made a comment And I am 100% positive that NO chick like that would ever be all over a guy like you with your amazing body physique. And everyone knows, if you look like a fat slob and don't take care of yourself, then that is most likely how your entire life is.

And you are into Trannys you posted??? You are looking for a Transexual you said??? LMAO!! Dude, you are wierd mother fer. Sorry, can't help you with the Transexual problem you are having. Maybe ask TC or matt, I'm sure they would LOVE to dress up for you. Maybe that will satisfy your wanting a trannie. Roxxy wants a Tranny he said................fukking hilarious. Racist Roxxy wants a Tranny = LMFAO!!!

Dmoneytx

AND WHAT is up with your avatar?????!!! Either that is one of your KIDS?? And by posting pictures of your kids online, you have got to be the biggest moron in the world. Do you have ANY clue what people do nowadays in real life??? I would NEVER post a picture of ANY of my 3 wonderful children online!! EVER!
    The other scenario would be, that is NOT your kid, and now you are posting pictures of little girls as your avatar???? Dude, that is not cool. Some people would say old men like you who do stuff like that are pedifiles. That is some sick shit there man. Bigtime!

So which one is it??? Are you just plain STUPID to post pics of your kids?? Or do you like little girls who pose for the camera?? WOW!! Either way, you have issues that go WAY beyond posting a play or arguing with someone over sports.

Dmoneytx

And don't worry!! I'm not going into your WNBA thread, that is why I am responding on here. But it is nice to see that you are finally speaking for yourself. You have been letting your clones try to fight this battle for you. IT has been quite pathetic. Comment away, I will be back later or tomm to respond again

PS. Try to hit the gym between now & then. It won't hurt buddy, trust me, you need all the help you can get.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    ​dumbmoney if your "girlfriend" speaks english she can work for me too ?? or habla espanol only ??? let me know i am looking for some nice latina tranny to clean up the closet

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

0-40. 3 unforced errors in a row from dmoneytx to set up match point.

Can someone finish him off so we don't have to read this garbage

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    0-40. 3 unforced errors in a row from dmoneytx to set up match point.

Can someone finish him off so we don't have to read this garbage

if they don't come to roxxys threads , there is no problem , or they can come here without shit

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2432

I dont know if i can stop laughing ...Dumbmoney puts out some funny sht...lmao His favorite word is RETARD....

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Dumb Money TexASS

This is what we ALL think and say about you....

Name:  who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif
Views: 311
Size:  885.8 KB

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

This is my favourite thread. Dmoney says he won't say anything about Harun and then abuses him for a paragraph. Classic.

First ... 49505152