whats new?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Texas the worst offense in the AL you square

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tail a cocky doofus who doesn't even know what a correlated parlay is...see what happens

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Tail a cocky doofus who doesn't even know what a correlated parlay is...see what happens

Road team+ over or home team + under are both mildly correlated

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey losers. So sorry i was not here earlier. You see I have a real life. The funny thing is, nobody gets mad over a bet unless your broke. Love how you all get irate, hate, complain, whine, etc... just validates how pathetic and broke you guys are. You really think anything i share on the internet with strangers is the truth?

Bottom line is 99% of you are all losers. Funny JJ you call me a loser, but you flush your whole bankroll on a stupid play. Nice BR management.

Nothing makes me more happy knowing you guys (the ones the hate) are idiots and broke. Losers in life. Your friends, your families, explain to them +EV all you want, you'll always be degenerate losers to them.

Slickrick, fk you \*\*\*\*\*\*. Like your "system" works. You still rot at your office job cause you don't make any money doing this. Glad your wife cheated on you. Can you blame her?

This forum, has been, and will always be entertainment. If you dumb idiots take anything I said seriously just goes to show how retarded you all are. The smarter guys read between the lines and laughed along. The instapost troll replies are hilarious. It's like boeing power, fatzelli, and all you other losers just F5 all day long trying to find meaning to your miserable lives. Fking losers.

The whole ironic thing is I don't gamble. Thanks again for the entertainment losers. The only guy on here that's cool is Dad. Dad thanks for the fapping material. All the best,

goodbye

PS. Sssssh no tears

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post

Slickrick, fk you \*\*\*\*\*\*. Like your "system" works. You still rot at your office job cause you don't make any money doing this. Glad your wife cheated on you. Can you blame her?
    1. Show me where I have a system? Where I ever posted that I follow a system or even gave out a "system play"

2. My office job? I'm a general partner in my accounting practice you dufus and unlike you I don't go to a "fake office" to bet on sports. I have a real office, a real job and live a real life, not the fabricated one you consistently post about ...

3. Glad my wife cheated on me? Where did you come up with that one? Where did I ever post that? I'm not even married. I just got engaged this month.

You seem to have me confused with yourself.

You most likely have a shitty system you follow and really work a dead end office job that you claim is a fake office to gamble on sports to keep from your wife who is obviously cheating on you ... Yep sounds like your projecting your life onto others ...

I'll stop feeding the troll now. Not even worth the effort to even click the reply button ....

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Welcome back pro capper aka men and manus.

you fukin loser.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Welcome back pro capper aka men and manus.

you fukin loser.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wow, this guy didn't even try to change his style.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    another loser poster

whats new?
    JJ knew.

men and manus...

First 12