Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24327

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    After the GOP decided to ship all the jobs over seas all the whites left these cities. With mostly all black populations of course they vote D.
    If this isn't the most moronic post ever made here, I don't know what is..LMAO..Is there a category for biggest idiot on SBR? This stupidity doesn't even rate a response..I'd respond, but it just gets old bitch slapping you every time you make a post

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

That was a dumb azz post..lmao....a lot of these cities "whites" left after the riots of the 60's

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    That was a dumb azz post..lmao....a lot of these cities "whites" left after the riots of the 60's
    I'm with ya Darkside,watch the mutha fukker burn

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh and a new world awaits you, We demand it!

PAULYPOKER

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    If this isn't the most moronic post ever made here, I don't know what is..LMAO..Is there a category for biggest idiot on SBR? This stupidity doesn't even rate a response..I'd respond, but it just gets old bitch slapping you every time you make a post
    I might be dumb but not dumb enough to get up early in the morning and go to a job.

Did you tell them in your job interview that your were to stupid to figure out how to make money by not working?

f\*g

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

American Africans

PAULYPOKER

Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind......................

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Too much blame game.....civilizations come and they go....enjoy these dying days of the empire..make a bucket list ..enjoy life ...watch the demise as the final show of long running stage play....salut...salut....salut

PAULYPOKER

A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    A total world population of zero! In essence the world is preparing for life without humans.......

PAULYPOKER

Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the NWO economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries.................

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Gary, East St Louis, Parts of Baltimore, Chicago, West Philly, Flint and most every where else he mentioned have been bad so long its not like you can ever say they were good in your LIFETIME.

Tell us something we don't already know.

There's parts of chicago where the cops don't even want to go to, but its been like that for decades

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

You repeating misdirection info pauly......trust me ...all that nwo shyt is fear ... you know if you take all the people on the planet and put them next to each other...it would take up the size of Rhode island. Enough shyt for everybody...stop repeatng their script

PAULYPOKER

There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels.

Either governments do it our way,

through nice clean methods,

or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador,

or in Iran or in Beirut.

Population is a political problem.

Once population is out of control,

it requires authoritarian government,

even fascism,

to reduce it….

Our program in El Salvador didn’t work.

The infrastructure was not there to support it.

There were just too goddamned many people….

To really reduce population,

quickly,

you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….

The quickest way to reduce population is through famine,

like in Africa,

or through disease like the Black Death….

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Yet population still rise..figure that.....lmaoooo

PAULYPOKER

In South America, the government of Peru goes door to door pressuring women to be sterilized and they are funded by American tax dollars to do this.................

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Romney does win,just so I can rub you dumb fukks ignorance all over your delusional faces
    Didn't you guarantee Obama would win in another thread?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Didn't you guarantee Obama would win in another thread?
    Yes I did and he will...............

But if Romney won these political retards would still be blind as a bat..........

I was simply pointing this fact out........

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I did and he will...............

But if Romney won these political retards would still be blind as a bat..........

I was simply pointing this fact out........
    Actually, you were acting like a tout.

Romney wins - you'll point to this thread to gloat.

Obama wins - you'll point to the thread where you predicted he'd win.

I'm just impressed you have such solid internet in your bunker. Technology is amazing.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    You repeating misdirection info pauly......trust me ...all that nwo shyt is fear ... you know if you take all the people on the planet and put them next to each other...it would take up the size of Rhode island. Enough shyt for everybody...stop repeatng their script
    You and I both know, man can not destroy the Earth in any way shape or form, man can only destroy himself and those who are below his ecological placement............

NWO, is a real plan and yes it only strikes fear in those who are afraid to face its realities,I do not fear it nor will I conform to it...............

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Wow. Fear monger much? GOP tactics are old and stale.

Vote for Romney, or your daughter will be raped on the stoops of the police station.
    Uncalled for post! You know this would never happen and thought you were more mature.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Actually, you were acting like a tout.

Romney wins - you'll point to this thread to gloat.

Obama wins - you'll point to the thread where you predicted he'd win.

I'm just impressed you have such solid internet in your bunker. Technology is amazing.
    This has nothing to do with me touting or gloating,it is just what I believe are fact that will ring true in November.......................

Either way, America still loses...........

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Gary, East St Louis, Parts of Baltimore, Chicago, West Philly, Flint and most every where else he mentioned have been bad so long its not like you can ever say they were good in your LIFETIME.

Tell us something we don't already know.

There's parts of chicago where the cops don't even want to go to, but its been like that for decades
    For sure Chicago voted in the wrong mayor!!!! One of Obama Chicago street thugs!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

'
    "This is a block-to-block war here, a different dynasty on every street," said a dreadlocked young man heavily inked in gang tattoos who calls himself "Killer".
    "All the black brothers just want to get rich, but we got no jobs and no hope. We want the violence to stop but you ain't safe if you ain't got your pistol with you. Too many friends, too many men are being killed. We don't even cry at funerals no -more. Nobody expects to live past 21 here."
    The victims and killers are mainly black males aged between 15 and 35, often with gang affiliations - but not exclusively. A seven-year-old girl, Heaven Sutton, was buried this month after being gunned down at her mother's street sweet store. And last week, two girls aged 12 and 13 were shot and badly-wounded as they walked home from a newly-opened community centre.
    If you are thinking of moving to Chicago, you might want to think again.''

We are too nice with these assholes. Any suspicion of gang relation or activity? Jail. 20 years until you are old and smart enough to avoid that shit.

So tired of these animals walking around and shooting little kids accidentally.

PAULYPOKER

^Population control pal, have you not consumed any of the wisdom I've been laying down?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind......................
    It's a good thing you're a virgin then.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

^Population control pal, have you not consumed any of the wisdom I've been laying down?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    We are too nice with these assholes. Any suspicion of gang relation or activity? Jail. 20 years until you are old and smart enough to avoid that shit.

So tired of these animals walking around and shooting little kids accidentally.
    Go back to Iran mohammed...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Lol at people thinking presidents or specific political parties are causing this. Every president and Congress for the last 20 years has increased or at least maintained with the cost of living credits and benefits for destructive and irresponsible behavior.

Take away the punishment for not choosing as a mate a good provider then the numbers doing this will increase exponentially, because sex feels good, especially with no condom, and now there's bonuses instead of hardships! You may say hey, they aren't living in luxury they are just scraping by...well it's obvious by their choices they were never going to excel in life and live in luxury anyway, but now you just decided to ensure those with that wiring are multiplied.

Everyone knows you don't feed a stray cat unless you want to be overrun with begging cats and kittens. Trouble is you stop feeding cats they whine awhile and leave, but people steal, kill, and rape. They still get to vote though because its too hard to keep up with these felons anymore. Awesome

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

heavy

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Let's be real here for second....

It's fairly clear what all these cities have in common when you look at their population breakdown.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
    According to the title of thread it seems Obama himself should be shoulder all blame but now you are pointing to something else...

Maybe inequality in the funding of public schools? Or abandonment by corporations for cheap labor overseas? Urban flight? Perhaps a shitting economy hitting low income areas harder with the largest handouts being directed to those on top? Hard for you to overlook the generational effects of our past discrimination or the significance of how war and imperialism are our government's perpetual funding priority?

But if I happened to miss the great cause of how racial ghettos (i.e. de facto German style?) have been created in our grand United States be sure to enlighten me dearest Opie....
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 07-17-12 at 05:18 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    These cities became shit holes under 30 years of GOP leadership. The only break we had was the 8 years Clinton was president where the economy was booming but sadly it took the GOP such a short time to totally destroy this nation. The we have the usual cast of idiots that couldn't read a book with all three letter words blaming it all on Obama.
    Yes Detroit and Chicago have always been bastions of social conservatism under the likes of Daley and company

Seen any N Korean nukes falling lately Haines...or how is that Japanese fallout from the tsunami killing off your neighbors and shall we go on with your track record?

First 12