Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

he crossed the line JJ, thats how.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It is very wrong to ban Bread. Especially after Uncle Cracky was not punished for his comments against his wife.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone crosses the line

I have been called every name possible here, made fun of, ect and who gives a fuk??

You can call family names, ect. I do not give a fuk and makes me stronger and stronger

It is a fukkin posting forum and many provoke others and the provoker gets unpunished

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJGold. Would you like me to expose your real name and address?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Bread adds nothing to this forum except daily drama and poorly written American Idol articles. The guy is a cancer.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I have been called every name possible here, made fun of, ect and who gives a fuk??

You can call family names, ect. I do not give a fuk and makes me stronger and stronger

It is a fukkin posting forum and many provoke others and the provoker gets unpunished
    JJ, you have you wife/son's pics posted on here, had you real name and address posted on here? If so then you have a case, if not then you should be on my side and realize that shit is wrong. And he got not even half of what was deserved.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It is very wrong to ban Bread. Especially after Uncle Cracky was not punished for his comments against his wife.

Leave me the phuck out of this tough guy

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

thats why deep down inside i like you Hank. One thing about you you can dish it as well as take it. god knows youve been my #1 toon character.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Bread adds nothing to this forum except daily drama and poorly written American Idol articles. The guy is a cancer.
    couldnt be more wrong about this one bp. make fun of his ai write ups but the guy has already made good money on this shit. he has picked the person to go home at least 7 of the last 9 weeks (maybe more) and has the winner picked as well (i hope cus i got the same)

you dont like him and thats cool. everyone here has issues with everyone. what this place doesnt need is some jackoff religion goof coming in and pushing his god on us and then getting offended when people make fun of his imaginary friend in the sky. let people believe what they want. religion people should keep their mouths shut. they have no idea how fukking dumb they sound. pimike is the one who doesnt bring shit to the board. all he does is push his god bullshit and threaten creditwagering stiffs. if this board were full of pimikes, it would have died the first week. he simply isnt personable and for god sakes, he is a 50yr old man who whines and cries like a little bitch everytime someone says something about him or his family. who cares, its a gambling forum on the fukking internet. get over it.

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    what this place doesnt need is some jackoff religion goof coming in and pushing his god on us and then getting offended when people make fun of his imaginary friend in the sky. pimike is the one who doesnt bring shit to the board. all he does is push his god bullshit and threaten creditwagering stiffs. if this board were full of pimikes, it would have died the first week. he simply isnt personable and for god sakes, he is a 50yr old man who whines and cries like a little bitch everytime someone says something about him or his family. who cares, its a gambling forum on the fukking internet. get over it.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

be careful jj you are walking a fine line, wouldn't want you to get banned too.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    couldnt be more wrong about this one bp. make fun of his ai write ups but the guy has already made good money on this shit. he has picked the person to go home at least 7 of the last 9 weeks (maybe more) and has the winner picked as well (i hope cus i got the same)

you dont like him and thats cool. everyone here has issues with everyone. what this place doesnt need is some jackoff religion goof coming in and pushing his god on us and then getting offended when people make fun of his imaginary friend in the sky. let people believe what they want. religion people should keep their mouths shut. they have no idea how fukking dumb they sound. pimike is the one who doesnt bring shit to the board. all he does is push his god bullshit and threaten creditwagering stiffs. if this board were full of pimikes, it would have died the first week. he simply isnt personable and for god sakes, he is a 50yr old man who whines and cries like a little bitch everytime someone says something about him or his family. who cares, its a gambling forum on the fukking internet. get over it.
    Ray ray Bread can pick all of the American Idol winners he wants BUT he comes here daily looking for a fight. The guy's act is tiring and the fact that his wife follows him around and adds to the flames is pathetic.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who will really miss pijesus and unclecracky if they are banned for life? Really? Name one single poster?

BatemanPatrickl

Who will really miss pijesus and unclecracky if they are banned for life? Really? Name one single poster?
    Who would miss you? I would; your NBA plays are great fades

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I'm going on strike.
    good dont come back

go fuk your donkey u peasant

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Unban Bread ... Solid poster.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I would miss Richkas, but PIMike needs to be shown the door after his bullshit last night. He truly does bring nothing to this place expect brown-nosing the Mods and displaying his own stupidity.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Bread did nothing wrong. Bring him back, who cares, it is a internet forum, if you take offense to what someone calls you or your family, you probably should leave this site. Who cares what the hell someone says about you or your family on here.

raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bread's a compulsive gambler that was barreled in and he took it out on a fellow poster...............That equals a roid conviction and he should be suspended for 50 days.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Bread

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn wtf did i miss last night?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Bread is a Hero to most.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

bread deserves what he got and honestly deserves a lot more, Brock Landers did not deserve that, PI mike is a good guy, fteamer needs to be banned for life, jj gold can take it and give it out so hes good but always starting crap, but thats his job, Richkas stop betting the horses, lol

good luck everyone

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HG View Post
    Free Bread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/24828802@N08/2359033133/
    Free bread for anyone

raiders72002

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    bread deserves what he got and honestly deserves a lot more, Brock Landers did not deserve that, PI mike is a good guy, fteamer needs to be banned for life, jj gold can take it and give it out so hes good but always starting crap, but thats his job, Richkas stop betting the horses, lol

good luck everyone
    sharp post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bring bread back

raiders72002

Bring bread back
    Coach - How much you think bread is in for? Must have had a bad NCAA tourney and hasn't recovered.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

JJ, it was the General that banned Bread. He used both sides of his face to do it.

I miss my dad.

BatemanPatrickl

General made a smart call and took out the cancer at SBR.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

When you are finished kissing his ass, why don't you run along and go have one of those famous sports talks you claim that we don't contribute to?

Buh Bye

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    When you are finished kissing his ass, why don't you run along and go have one of those famous sports talks you claim that we don't contribute to?

Buh Bye

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I think most of us realize that Bread may possibly be a paid poster here at SBR. He should be back shortly.

12 Last