acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

$12k in 10 days

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Money does not buy happiness boys. 5 payouts on their way to me and my account is still at 18K even with all of them subtracted and I was playing basketball at the gym and just realized I need a good woman. My ex, all she wanted to do was fukk and watch jersey shore or jersey housewives or whatever the fukk reality television she was into. Unreal. Hope there is one in Chicago who will actually go out and do shit. I find an attractive Cubs/Bears/Bulls fan that can hold a conversation with and I'm marrying her within a year.

Main reason I broke up with this last girl is because I had to beg her to go to ONE damn Cubs game when we visited Chicago. One god damned game and she can't go? That was the last fukkin straw.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 07-16-12 at 12:59 AM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

rite vinnie paz /a house ofcards always collapses eventually /take a break picker say read the illiad of homer /check the aspects of existentialism /fade yourself for awhile

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    rite vinnie paz /a house ofcards always collapses eventually /take a break picker say read the illiad of homer /check the aspects of existentialism /fade yourself for awhile
    I hit 25 of 29 earlier this year... fading myself after 9-1-1 seems extreme. What if I bury myself?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

PWAD
    Keep it up my man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wonder what stats the kid looks at??

He is very secretive with his strategy

PickWinners is your handicapping methods for sale??

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

This guy will tell you he can lose 8k in 2 days or win 10k in 2 days. He just keeps firing, he is a sicko. Thats what makes him a top capper.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Guy just picks winners all day

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

It's pretty simple. 2 good pitchers and he fires on the under.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Money does not buy happiness boys. 5 payouts on their way to me and my account is still at 18K even with all of them subtracted and I was playing basketball at the gym and just realized I need a good woman. My ex, all she wanted to do was fukk and watch jersey shore or jersey housewives or whatever the fukk reality television she was into. Unreal. Hope there is one in Chicago who will actually go out and do shit. I find an attractive Cubs/Bears/Bulls fan that can hold a conversation with and I'm marrying her within a year.

Main reason I broke up with this last girl is because I had to beg her to go to ONE damn Cubs game when we visited Chicago. One god damned game and she can't go? That was the last fukkin straw.
    nice little run you have going on here

when were you playing basketball this weekend in between of all your 350 posts

i find it very ironic that your last woman seems to be like most of the women i deal with who want to party watch jersey shore and have sex but yet you wouldnt touch anything that i bang

last but not least you want a woman who goes out and does things but all you do is sit home and post on sbr, and never leave the house yourself

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    nice little run you have going on here

when were you playing basketball this weekend in between of all your 350 posts

i find it very ironic that your last woman seems to be like most of the women i deal with who want to party watch jersey shore and have sex but yet you wouldnt touch anything that i bang

last but not least you want a woman who goes out and does things but all you do is sit home and post on sbr, and never leave the house yourself
    welcome to 2012 and mobile posting. It's called a I phone. You can post while you sit on the bench at basketball

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Guy just picks winners all day

I agree.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    welcome to 2012 and mobile posting. It's called a I phone. You can post while you sit on the bench at basketball
    as long as you got it right HE WAS ON THE BENCH

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    It's pretty simple. 2 good pitchers and he fires on the under.
    Not THAT simple but it is a start. Weather + bullpens + teams' RISP numbers last 5 games, + BAA team they are facing for the pitchers, etc.... a lot goes into it

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another day another dollar

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Hmmm....

First 12