govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some opinions about bovada

Ok so I'm US player and don't have many option as far as books... I play at bovada bc I love havin the option to jump on the sit and go's when I'm not doing good on sports it's easy money in the poker room... So I cashed out May 23 and still haven't gotten a tracking number. They even bumped their hich cashout of 15 business days to 25 which is freakin ridiculous... It's now been 30 BUSINESS days and 41 days since I cashed out and no tracking number... What should I do? Should I ask for a bonus for the bull shi time it's taking them to send my check? I don't think I would be Out of line asking for a bonus... What do y'all think...

Also what books with poker(must) would y'all suggest I try where I don't have to wait 2 months for my check?
    Let me know and happy 4th!
    Btw us books that y'all suggest let me know about if they take DC deposits bc that's what I deposit with

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

you will get your check it just takes a really really long time. I've been with bovada for years and I love their betting options and their props are increasing and their becoming better and better. that being said the withdrawal process is hellish with such a long time. I've been considering making the change to 5dimes as well

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Call 911 and report them for stealing.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    you will get your check it just takes a really really long time. I've been with bovada for years and I love their betting options and their props are increasing and their becoming better and better. that being said the withdrawal process is hellish with such a long time. I've been considering making the change to 5dimes as well
    I'm not worried about getting the check. I've always got my check but this is beyond ridiculous...

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Call 911 and report them for stealing.
    Already did they told me to call JJ

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Intertops sounds perfect for u pal....not as much poker action I would assume. But the tourneys there are super soft