zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

8 pitch at bat agaimst Mcallister in which hes throwing a 95 mph fastball than 81 mph change up... That change of velocity is insane first off and a slider. TROUT had not seen a change up in the AB since the 3rd pitch. 7th pitch he fights off a 95 mph fastball than 8th pitch goed yard 3 run hr on a 81 mph. Theres no way he goes deep on that pitch with that change in velocity unless hes guessing change up. For him to guess right than be able to sit back n wait on it affter seeing a 95mph heater at 20 yr old is unthinkable.

Some of you will say big fkn deal blah blah and those who do dont have a clue about the game.
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave zoo youk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ez Money 77 gave zoo youk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Natural!!!!

Mickey Mantle part two!

Millvale Missile>Commerce Comet!

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

He is more valuable to the Angels than Pujols

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

will be the best player in baseball for many years

harper nowhere near this guys talent

kid makes harper look like a fukkin bench player
    Points Awarded:

Ez Money 77 gave Br0nxer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zoo youk

Glad some other ppl see it as I do

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    8 pitch at bat agaimst Mcallister in which hes throwing a 95 mph fastball than 81 mph change up... That change of velocity is insane first off and a slider. TROUT had not seen a change up in the AB since the 3rd pitch. 7th pitch he fights off a 95 mph fastball than 8th pitch goed yard 3 run hr on a 81 mph. Theres no way he goes deep on that pitch with that change in velocity unless hes guessing change up. For him to guess right than be able to sit back n wait on it affter seeing a 95mph heater at 20 yr old is unthinkable.

Some of you will say big fkn deal blah blah and those who do dont have a clue about the game.
    I mean... we are talking about a mediocre to bad pitcher. Change in velocity means nothing if the change up came with a change in arm velocity, which I've actually read a scouting report on McCallister that he needs to work on that and airmails his change up sometime.

Your thread pretty much just talks about how hitting a baseball is really hard. Doesn't really say much else. Trout is very good, but batters do stuff like this every night...

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ya...nice hit by the angels....my red sox draft a high school outfielder in the 1st in 06....jason place...ever heard of him? didnt think so

trout looks amazing right now...but anyone dissing harper is retarded

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Mike Trout = Ichiro + Power

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reminds me of Grady Sizemore when he first came up before he became injury plagued

Whats equally unbelievable is Yankees gave up on McAllister for the rental of Austin Kearns 2 years ago

JimmyG_415
    JimmyG_415's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wrote him in in the all star ballot,
    & being a Giant fan & all, that was good for 1000 votes.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 07-04-12 at 12:32 PM. Reason: spell obv

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pujos might be the 4th best player on Angles now

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Reminds me of Grady Sizemore when he first came up before he became injury plagued

Whats equally unbelievable is Yankees gave up on McAllister for the rental of Austin Kearns 2 years ago
    Sizemore blew. Kid had tremendous power and speed but never could adjust to offspeed. Struck out way too much to be a lead-off hitter.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Sizemore blew. Kid had tremendous power and speed but never could adjust to offspeed. Struck out way too much to be a lead-off hitter.
    All I'm saying is their are plenty of similarities, agree about Grady striking out too much, however, Trouts K rate is actually higher.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

no point in comparing him to harper. Harper might be good but he is nowhere close to Trout's level. At one point I was watchin Angels games so I could watch this guy bat. Unbelievable speed and great power. He is the MVP in the AL right now imo and if he keeps up at this rate he will win it at the end of the year.
    Points Awarded:

Ez Money 77 gave easyliving 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I mean... we are talking about a mediocre to bad pitcher. Change in velocity means nothing if the change up came with a change in arm velocity, which I've actually read a scouting report on McCallister that he needs to work on that and airmails his change up sometime.

Your thread pretty much just talks about how hitting a baseball is really hard. Doesn't really say much else. Trout is very good, but batters do stuff like this every night...
    dude do yourself and.the forum a favor and stfu

Loll you've read.scouting. reports and every hitter does this. No every hitter does not do that especially at Fkn 20 years old which is the whole point of the.thread

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This post is so misinformed I don't even know where to begin.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    This post is so misinformed I don't even know where to begin.
    Please do begin because BigDeem's assessment seems pretty spot on to me.

PickWinnerAllDay

dude do yourself and.the forum a favor and stfu

Loll you've read.scouting. reports and every hitter does this. No every hitter does not do that especially at Fkn 20 years old which is the whole point of the.thread
    Every HR ever hit was a batter not knowing what pitch was coming (whether an mid 80's breaking ball, low 80s change up, mid 90s fastball... )

This thread is just really bad. Bad hitters have even had at bats like the one you described. And please don't embarrass yourself, you're talking to someone who played the game at a higher level than you.

You should know that hitting a HR on a air-mailed changeup is actually the easiest thing major league hitters can do. An air mailed change up is basically just batting practice in the HR derby. It is a sitting duck. Zach struggles with it badly and it is the source of most of his damage.

zoo youk

We know pwad youve played everything at a higher level than everyone here. Your stories are so weak everyone knows your a pathological liar.

zoo youk

U dont have a clue how good that AB was for a 20 year old kid. Take a look around your the only troll disagreeing

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

kid grew up playing baseball in my backyard... absolute stud

PickWinnerAllDay

We know pwad youve played everything at a higher level than everyone here. Your stories are so weak everyone knows your a pathological liar.
    Nah, just baseball. Didn't have time for anything else in HS besides macking.

Like I said, every HR ever hit was hit when the batter wasn't sure what pitch was coming. Your hard on for Trout is understandable, but you're a little deluded here.

Funniest thing is read the last line of the first post of this thread. You obviously don't know more about baseball than me, so the whole premise of your arrogance is flawed.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

PWAD never played after little league. He was the kid who when he came up to the plate, all the fielders yelled "move in!"

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

dude looks like a fatter version of mclovin and he is talking about "macking" on girls

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

hes a major league ball player .. he should be able to adjust from a fastball to a changeup ... u make it seem like no other 20 year old hit a home run before

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    PWAD never played after little league. He was the kid who when he came up to the plate, all the fielders yelled "move in!"
    My three state championship rings beg to differ.

Jersey shore gutter trash who doesn't have $200 to go pro and has never made a bet over $10 and quit every single sport when high school started because he was cut from every team trying to talk shit.

Only at SBR can you read shit like this.

zoo youk

just more evidence of how big of a fraud you are. you dont just see a 95 mph than "guess wrong" and and go yard on a 81 mph change up. after 8 pitches, he not only guessed right but had the ability to sit back and wait on it, a 14 mph change in velocity after seeing 95. you act like this is common practice in the big leagues. only the greats do shit like that and this kid is making adjustments on the fly like this at 20 years old. you don't have a clue but you like to act like you do.

zoo youk

your three state championship rings. what were you, the ******* hot dog guy that the team goes to after the game to get there free hot dog and soda?????

zoo youk

or let me guess, you took care of the part when foul balls were hit and fans got them, you gave them their free sodas in exchange for the ball. that was your contribution to these "3 state championships"

PickWinnerAllDay

just more evidence of how big of a fraud you are. you dont just see a 95 mph than "guess wrong" and and go yard on a 81 mph change up. after 8 pitches, he not only guessed right but had the ability to sit back and wait on it, a 14 mph change in velocity after seeing 95. you act like this is common practice in the big leagues. only the greats do shit like that and this kid is making adjustments on the fly like this at 20 years old. you don't have a clue but you like to act like you do.

I just watched the replay just to confirm. Mcalister air mailed the change up. You can notice his slow down in arm motion. It isn't surprising you missed it. Only guys who know baseball would have seen it.

zoo youk

i just love it, this kid now claims to have 3 state championships...."macked on girls in highschool" is going to law school at northwestern but yet hes had about 5 different handles on SBR and has the time to argue with every single poster there is possible on sbr as evidence in his tag line a different tag line every day with a posters name, calling them a pussy or a douche or something to that extent, which only a 15 year old would do.

PickWinnerAllDay

your three state championship rings. what were you, the ******* hot dog guy that the team goes to after the game to get there free hot dog and soda?????
    Starting pitcher/closer. Thanks for playing though.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Starting pitcher/closer. Thanks for playing though.

PickWinnerAllDay

i just love it, this kid now claims to have 3 state championships...."macked on girls in highschool" is going to law school at northwestern but yet hes had about 5 different handles on SBR and has the time to argue with every single poster there is possible on sbr as evidence in his tag line a different tag line every day with a posters name, calling them a pussy or a douche or something to that extent, which only a 15 year old would do.
    Dont' be mad that someone is actually athletic AND intelligent... two things you will never ever be able to say you are accurately.

PickWinnerAllDay

You're a troll bitch. I can post a picture with me wearing 2 of the 3 rings now. Can't find the 3rd one, but we won it.

Don't be mad that you couldn't see Mcallister's arm slow down in his change up release. Most ignorant baseball fans wouldn't have seen it either.

12 Last