showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How much per hour for the guy/girl in your avatar?

showtiime
    Update your status

mikeyyyyy! not sure?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    mikeyyyyy! not sure?
    What does he/she cater to? Could he/she give me the girlfriend/boyfriend experience?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Showtime

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Showtime
    Hawley i envy you pal. You get to wake up and bet on sports every day because of your time zone.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Hawley i envy you pal. You get to wake up and bet on sports every day because of your time zone.
    Any night game starting in the US starts around lunch at the earliest. Perfect time for me.

The afternoon games and the early NFL kick-offs requiring waking early but that's not too bad.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Hawley pets and grooms his sheep all day and night..

No time for sports betting.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Hawley pets and grooms his sheep all day and night..

No time for sports betting.

We are on dial up internet so it takes about 15 minutes to check scores anyway.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

We are on dial up internet so it takes about 15 minutes to check scores anyway.
    So about 3 hours to load a picture of ttwarrior's side boobs?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Man, I feel bad when people ask me about my bets and I tell them 2 minutes after matches start. This thread is gold.

Kerry - don't bother. No one in Players Talk will ever take you seriously. A few people in the sub-forums might. Only guys who care about this stuff are the same ones who cry when their threads are moved to the Saloon. And maybe lay off ngates? I remember not so long ago where you were yapping about your parents paying for your education, etc. If you managed to qualify for financial assistance in that time: Great!!! But you said last August you were in law school. Now this year you're finally attending. You lie and chargebacked. That is a simple fact.

Worse, you're being very misleading about what ngates actually posted and beyond that you're trying to make his situation seem nasty some how. Just like I love the fact your parents could afford to pay your schooling, I love the fact that ngates and his dad are operating a successful business together. Don't get personal because it makes you look insecure and jealous. If you can't handle neg feedback, don't post in PT. People post in PT for mainly one reason: Attention. Do you see me posting tennis threads in PT? No. Because they're actually sport and gambling related. Tighten up.
    "You lie and charged back. That is a simple fact."
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave William Walters 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    "You lie and charged back. That is a simple fact."
    Call justbet and ask them if that's true. That is another thing. I doubt SBR would let me post the email with Scott where he admits there was a double charge. Would guarantee I was banned if I posted it.

Shari obviously has no pride in her job here. I just imagine how awful she is with her real one if she is this bad at this one.

showtiime
    Update your status

pwad he/she caters to nuclear weapons

you should know this!

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    pwad he/she caters to nuclear weapons

you should know this!

showtiime
    Update your status

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Mikey, make a video of you spinning like Homer!

Also, make sure you are wearing a tight tee so we can see those sexy arms!

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Man did walk on the moon so that should give you an answer to what I think of your Vid...........
    Man did walk on the moon yea

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

see going out till 4 am this is what you should be doing pwad instead of worrying about everyone at sbr.

you are a fraud and a loser FACT

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    wasn't he on want to catch a predator?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    see going out till 4 am this is what you should be doing pwad instead of worrying about everyone at sbr.

you are a fraud and a loser FACT
    you are trailer trash buddy, the whole board knows it from how you've described yourself. And obviously you weren't enjoying yourself too much that you got on SBR to brag about your night.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

PWAD , who u like today ? Can SD sweep ?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    PWAD , who u like today ? Can SD sweep ?
    MLs in baseball are pointless. Had the Reds last night and they have runners all over the bases all night and lose 3-1 b/c of one bad inning and the inability to get a clutch hit.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    you are trailer trash buddy, the whole board knows it from how you've described yourself. And obviously you weren't enjoying yourself too much that you got on SBR to brag about your night.
    Picker i can assure you after partying with alll $$$ at a bar and the way he was buying drinks for friends/girls he is def not trailer trash

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Picker i can assure you after partying with alll $$$ at a bar and the way he was buying drinks for friends/girls he is def not trailer trash
    You and I have different definitions of trailer trash. Cheating on your wife 3 weeks after your marriage day is pretty cut and dry. Cheers though. . Its good he has some money. But there are plenty of trashy people who lucked into money. Can take the trash out of the trailer but not the trailer out of the trash.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    dont pay him any mind. he can think what he likes about me. he likes to bring up things that ive done in my past, that i have said that i did, not proud of some of those things but im man enough to admit that ive made some terrible mistakes and ive learned from those mistakes.

at least im a real person unlike him who never loses in gambling, made thousands in the stock market in 6th grade, got paid to go to college, had a 52,000 job as an 18 year old freshman in college, is smarter than everyone, walked onto a division 1 baseball team, has a few businesses, got accepted into a top 10 law school, has posted fake wagers on sbr in the past to impress everyone here, is a racist, and only dates 9's and 10's.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

dont pay him any mind. he can think what he likes about me. he likes to bring up things that ive done in my past, that i have said that i did, not proud of some of those things but im man enough to admit that ive made some terrible mistakes and ive learned from those mistakes.

at least im a real person unlike him who never loses in gambling, made thousands in the stock market in 6th grade, got paid to go to college, had a 52,000 job as an 18 year old freshman in college, is smarter than everyone, walked onto a division 1 baseball team, has a few businesses, got accepted into a top 10 law school, has posted fake wagers on sbr in the past to impress everyone here, is a racist, and only dates 9's and 10's.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This describes picker in a nutshell............

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

“And I’m not insane…. my mother had me tested.”

“Artificial intelligences do not have teen fetishes.”

" I am aware of the way humans usually reproduce which is messy, unsanitary and based on living next to you for three years, involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity."

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    that was great

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

waiting for pwad to come in here after this burial. chicken shit wont show face in this thread again

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

So sad when you post a play and you to prove you made the wager everytime. Pawd don't even pay the haters any mind. Most of the people here have seen you are legit. There's a ton of 3 world country teenagers on here that don't make 5k in 5 years. I'd be careful they might be Nigerian scammers hoping you might slip and post some personal info so they can wipe out you're bank account.

First ... 10111213