rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Stop it
    Lopez, Humphries, Wallace, Brooks, Green, Farmar, Morrow they are decent without him, Dallas is just a bunch of names average age is like 36.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Lopez, Humphries, Wallace, Brooks, Green, Farmar, Morrow they are decent without him, Dallas is just a bunch of names average age is like 36.
    None of those players would even get playing time on the Mavs roster. How many games did the nets get blown out this year? Wake up homer!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

dallas needs more then deron? Where is the link saying he is down to 2 teams?that was like 3 months ago. Espn says lakers are in the mix

rm18
    Update your status

Lopez is the best scoring center in the NBA? Humphries a big time rebounder. Wallace former all star still in prime. Morrow the best shooter in the NBA. Farmar better than Kidd. Green most improved player could have a big year. Brooks had like 12 a game as a rookie kid is very tough off the dribble. They got blown out because of injuries mostly and Wallace did not play many games because he was a trade deadline pickup then got hurt. And Lopez barely played. Magic have to trade Howard so they probably can trade Lopez for him and then would be the better than Miami.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nets were pathetic last year even when Williams played

They have zero shot

Lopez plays center like a girl

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    dallas needs more then deron? Where is the link saying he is down to 2 teams?that was like 3 months ago. Espn says lakers are in the mix
    Espn report

rm18
    Update your status

tatommack

Lopez is the best scoring center in the NBA? Humphries a big time rebounder. Wallace former all star still in prime. Morrow the best shooter in the NBA. Farmar better than Kidd. Green most improved player could have a big year. Brooks had like 12 a game as a rookie kid is very tough off the dribble. They got blown out because of injuries mostly and Wallace did not play many games because he was a trade deadline pickup then got hurt. And Lopez barely played. Magic have to trade Howard so they probably can trade Lopez for him and then would be the better than Miami.
    Wallace former all star lmao really guy? Humphries big time rebounder? Someones going to get those rebounds off those bricks!

Dirk current nba all star top 5 player. Matrix very good defensive player. Jason terry one of the best 6 man. Roddy good young player. Kidd back up pg off the bench still better than most pg in the game. Williams has a better chance here to win than those scrubs you named. You couldn't get the Mavs to trade dirk for all the players you just named that's how bad they are!

tatommack

Dude games were getting played back to back no time to practice. If I must remind you we had a drama all year with Lamar. Give it a rest nobody wants to play for the shitty nets they suck!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

tatommack, I dunno about Dirk being a top 5 player...

tatommack

I feel like I'm arguing with my 10 year old son. You don't have a clue wtf you are talking about. Didn't kris duck face sign with the nets cause nobody else wanted him?

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

best point guard in the league had the most points in a game this season vs the bobcats with 57 and tied with the most assists in a game with rondo with 18 only reason noone talked about him was cause he was nj hes better than paul.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lopez is the best scoring center in the nba? Humphries a big time rebounder. Wallace former all star still in prime. morrow the best shooter in the nba. Farmar better than kidd. Green most improved player could have a big year. Brooks had like 12 a game as a rookie kid is very tough off the dribble. They got blown out because of injuries mostly and wallace did not play many games because he was a trade deadline pickup then got hurt. And lopez barely played. Magic have to trade howard so they probably can trade lopez for him and then would be the better than miami.
    lmao

PickWinnerAllDay

Gun to my head, Deron Williams or Derrick Rose, I'd let him shoot me. Too tough.

Goat Milk

Deron Williams over Rose for sure. Better shooter, better passer, better true pg. Rose is a worse version of Allen Iverson. Obviously still a superstar, but he won't be a 25 ppg scorer for his career and won't average 7 assists either.

jjgold

Williams over Rose anyday

Rose just an offensive player and does not really get many invovled

PickWinnerAllDay

I love them both, so I'm about as unbiased as it can get... you have to look at age. Deron Williams 3 years of college, been in the NBA a long time too. Rose, just doesn't have 1/10th the experience. Tough to judge them head to head right this second and be fair with it.

Lot of it now depends on his ACL and if he ever regains 100% burst.

tatommack

I'd hate to spend any money on rose hes always hurt

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...s-to-nets-mavs

I gave you the ESPN link since you mentioned them. But multiple sites with the report.

Google is helpful.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    I'd hate to spend any money on rose hes always hurt
    And by always, you mean one year of his life?

tatommack

Vince carter is better than anyone on the nets this guy is clueless. It's a no brainier Mavs would be my choice if I want to win. Cuban has already cleaned house to get him and Howard. Don't think he would let chandler go if he didn't think Howard would be here.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Deron is a great player. I'd rather have him at the point than anybody except Rondo. He was a lot of fun to watch while he was here.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Vince carter is better than anyone on the nets this guy is clueless. It's a no brainier Mavs would be my choice if I want to win. Cuban has already cleaned house to get him and Howard. Don't think he would let chandler go if he didn't think Howard would be here.

LOL your being biased as heck ur only saying this because ur a Mavs fan. Vince carter got rim checked hes way passed his prime, id take half of the nets roster over him any day. Id also take Humphries over the matrix easy.

Goat Milk

I would like to see Mavs sign Nash and keep trade either Kidd Terry or Carter. Carter is done. Nash gives them room to keep Terry or seek out another third guy who's an all star. KG at the C and Dirk at the 4 and Nash and Marion would be a sick lineup. They could do some damage in the west.

jjgold

Nash is a good backup

He is too old and lost a step or two

NBA for young guys

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nash is a good backup

He is too old and lost a step or two

NBA for young guys
    then how did he lead the nba in assists?

First 12