I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol more pictures

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    well with my extra money that doesn't go to the scumbags ill stock up on ammo......there is no problem with helping the less fortunate, i make a good buck and donate to charity and that's fine, everyone should help if they can. however before paying teachers and firemen more and more and to allow these outrageous pensions to continue to grow is just impossible and thats my gripe...now way should a prick teacher get to retire at 55 and suck in 75k+ A YEAR for the next 30 years of life when the majority of the people that build this country are stuck working hard to pay for em...
    Yeah because all those people made it without teachers. I'm sure they just learned everything they needed to know to make all that money on their own and no one directed their curriculum or taught them a thing about math or any other life skills that they needed to succeed. And those firefighters, **** them, who cares if they risked their lives trying to save people's lives breathing in noxious fumes and carrying people to safety, they should just work til they drop dead.

time for the mooching and abuse of the system to end....i work hard to make my money and busted my ass to get ahead and make a good buck and i just dont want to give it away to people who would use it for nothing more then booze and drugs and pissing away money....there's one charity that gets my money....ME and the ones I love..the rest can fuckin work for it
    I assume you're not still talking about teachers and firefighters. You seem to think this is some highly desirable life situation that these people can just spend all their money that the government gave them on booze and drugs. Yeah, those food stamp recipients are surely living the high life, sipping their champagne and living it in up in their slums.

for shaudius,
    and the dregs are those lazy sob's that refuse to seek a job cause its just easier to ream the system and have us pay for them...2 years unemployment is laughable and like the new free cell phone bullshit....these ***** cant pay for anything yet have new phones and blowing up the minutes on them

and yes i know i probably come of as a crazy motherfuck but it's simply bullshit.....these people with these joke jobs laughing to the bank is just not right
    You seem to think that people most people who are getting unemployment are lazy, but in order to get unemployment they had to work at some point(its called unemployment insurance for a reason), so clearly they were capable or trying to work. A lot of them have houses that they could afford when they had their jobs for years and years, and now are living on unemployment. They can't take jobs making $7 an hour because they won't be able to afford their house payments, they can't sell their house because the housing market still sucks, and they can't find work making anything like what they made before. Yes, these people stay on unemployment, but its because it pays them enough to afford to not be on the street. They could instead get their house foreclosed on, take the $7 an hour job, but good luck renting a decent apartment with a foreclosure to your name.

This is a situation a lot of the long term unemployed find themselves in, and to call this laziness on their part is really disrespectful to the struggle that a lot of people in this country face.

A lot of people on unemployment are also the partially disabled. Before the economic collapse there were a lot of marginally employed people who were dealing with both mental and physical disabilities who could still work a bit, but not anywhere near full time. When the economy tanked these employees were the first to go, and now are having a really hard time finding work, a lot of them have ended up getting Social Security disability, but a great number have not. This isn't a problem that's talked about much, but its a problem that exists in great numbers in our current economy.

You see this caricature of people receiving government benefits, but the vast majority of people receiving government benefits aren't doing so because its their choice, the vast majority are doing it because they have no choice. Is the system perfect no? But the way you talk you seem to think that everything would just be so much better if we stopped giving people benefits. I assure you that it would not be better, but it would, as rkelly pointed out, be more full of desperate people committing crimes because they have no other options.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

They cant take jobs at $7 an hour but they can mooch off taxpayers? B!tch please. Alot of people are lazy and dumb. They were too cool for school nor ever bothered to learn a trade or an in-demand skill yet they expect somebody to pay them a good wage when they bring nothing to the table. Those days are over.

These same people make horrible choices in life. Have kids they cant afford. Blow money on tats or drugs then never take any responsibilty. Never save any money. Nevet pay their debts. Always blaming someone else.
    Last edited by jarvol; 06-23-12 at 09:06 PM.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    They cant take jobs at $7 an hour but they can mooch off taxpayers? B!tch please. Alot of people are lazy and dumb. They were too cool for school nor ever bothered to learn a trade or an in-demand skill yet they expect somebody to pay them a good wage when they bring nothing to the table. Those days are over.
    The people who are getting unemployment at a rate that getting a $7 an hour job is going to screw them are for the most part not the people who were working for $7, they are people who either did have a skill or were working a white collar job. Unemployment insurance is just that, insurance, it is not mooching off the taxpayer because its not paid for by the taxpayer(not directly anyway, its paid by employers on behalf of employees so indirectly but that's like saying you pay corporate taxes).

Most are people who do and can bring something to the table but can't find work because of the shitty economy.

Does this apply to everyone, no of course not, but the idea that people getting unemployment and not able to take $7 an hour jobs because of their financial situation are just mooches is ridiculous.

These same people make horrible choices in life. Have kids they cant afford. Blow money on tats or drugs then never take any responsibilty. Never save any money. Nevet pay their debts. Always blaming someone else.
    What, the long term unemployed made horrible life choices to have kids they couldn't afford, blow money on tats or drugs and never take responsibility? I think you are all confused about what unemployment is, or are confused between many different forms of social assistance and think they are all the same and have the same requirements and qualification criterion.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 06-23-12 at 09:20 PM.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Frogsrangers:
    Birth control is not a right, if you can't exercise self control and keep your legs together than you should have to pay for it yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Sorry, disagree. I will pay for the prescription myself to keep dumb people from breeding. Population control is a must, especially among the welfare group.
    It doesn't happen very often but this is the one issue where democrats are right and the republicans are wrong.

While I agree that NOBODY has a right to anything other than life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, common sense should always rule the day over partisan politics.

Its the religious right of the republican party that has a problem with birth control.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Ho, please. You're just another spoiled entitled punk. The minute your "trade or in-demand skill" becomes obsolete you'll turn into just another bitter angry loser griping about how your way should be the only way. Now sit 'yo ass down and stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

First 1234