bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Da Heat will win next 4 NBA championships! Slam Heat -3 Game 5!

Lebron is THAT good and their competition is THAT weak, OKC looked absolutely helpless the last 3 qtrs of this game

OKC literally made everything they threw in the air for the first qtr, I mean it was so bad I was beginning to believe that magnetic nets theory to rig game 4 for a minute, with 3 secs left in the 1st qtr OKC held a 17 point lead....and what was Lebron and company's response? They just immediately went on a 16-0 run the next 3 1/2 minutes and just said **** YOUR LEAD BITCH!

Westbrook goes off for 43...and they still lose by 6

Tha King takes his rightful throne on Thursday night!

Load up on Heat -3 for Game 5, Lebron aint lettin this one slip!

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-20-12 at 05:23 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Maybe Lebron was right with 7 titles

He should of won last year too

fuk me..give the guy credit though

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I doubt it, Boston might be too old next year but if they were healthy this year, Bradley, O'Neal, Wilcox, Green they would of swept the Heat easily. Chicago would of beat them if healthy too. Heat are just going to get worse if they do not add some good players.

jjgold

The East is weak which helps Miami

Bulls ok but Rose is not big time enough to carry them..one dimensional

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The East is weak which helps Miami

Bulls ok but Rose is not big time enough to carry them..one dimensional
    Miami played Indy like shit for first 3 games....then just blew em out next 3 games, they played Boston like shit for first 5 games...then just blew em out games 6 and 7, ya gotta start wondering how badly they have to play to actually lose an Eastern Conf matchup

After that who can stop them in the Finals? The Lakers...lol get real, the Spurs...overrated and their stars are about to retire, OKC...overrated and shoots nothing but jumpers, even when Westbrook scores 43 like tonight they cant win in Miami

Lets face it the Miami haters underrate Lebron and the Heat and overrate anybody they play against, OKC looked good...Miami IS good

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is laughable. Lebron is 27 and wade is done. Okc will win 4 in a row after this year. Slow your roll kid. Your clowning yourself. 4 titles ahahahahahahahahahahahaga

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    This is laughable. Lebron is 27 and wade is done. Okc will win 4 in a row after this year. Slow your roll kid. Your clowning yourself. 4 titles ahahahahahahahahahahahaga
    The Miami haters like yourself fail to see reality....OKC got fuckin schooled, this matchup hasnt even been competitive, itll take 4 years for Miami to slow down enough for OKC to be able to compete

I almost felt bad for Durant as he put up 20 foot jumper after 20 foot jumper as the Heat just walked to the rim and laid it in. It looked like a bunch of lions playing a bunch of sheep

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Based on your name, I am more willing to bet you wont make it to wager on half of those supposed titles.

Heat might win 1 more.

Depending on your way of "pounding" game 5, it is possible you don't even make it to the end of this title.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

thunder will have a year more experience next year, rose may never be the same, celtics spurs older, unless lakers get a rigged trade, these 2 teams are the class of their conferences for the next few years. teams like memphis clippers 6ers and pacers just dont have the talent as these teams do.

jjgold

Knicks are their only threat in East

They will knock on door for a long time barring injuries

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Wtf? Hahahaha

bettilimbroke999

Wtf?

I understand you're paid to say this kinda stuff but this is just I mean you might as well say the fukin Bobcats are their biggest threat, it was a miracle the Knicks didnt get swept, they celebrated that 1 win like it was game 7 of the Finals

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Based on your name, I am more willing to bet you wont make it to wager on half of those supposed titles.

Heat might win 1 more.

Depending on your way of "pounding" game 5, it is possible you don't even make it to the end of this title.
    Look at my join date buddy....what does that tell ya?

Duh winning!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lebron told me he's going back to Cleveland next year

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Lebron told me he's going back to Cleveland next year
    Who could blame him, who wouldnt choose gettin swept in Cleveland over dominating in Miami?

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Wtf?

I understand you're paid to say this kinda stuff but this is just I mean you might as well say the fukin Bobcats are their biggest threat, it was a miracle the Knicks didnt get swept, they celebrated that 1 win like it was game 7 of the Finals
    Knicks had a ton of injuries, now the Heat do not have much competition but the Knicks probably are #1 challenger though who knows the offseason moves. I guess you cannot count out Boston because they can upgrade with Jeff Green and Bradley but can those old guys really last another year?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

moron

bettilimbroke999

LBJ may not ace his SATs but ***** can play some basketball!

Look at Derrick Rose hell they had to cheat on tests to get him through preschool

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I doubt it, Boston might be too old next year but if they were healthy this year, Bradley, O'Neal, Wilcox, Green they would of swept the Heat easily. Chicago would of beat them if healthy too. Heat are just going to get worse if they do not add some good players.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wade is done, right. Lebron is 27, damn he's getting old. Wait, Jordan didn't even win a ring by the time he was 27.

Kobe is like 34. Is he done? LOL scoring champ this year if he actually cared about stats.

Get lost child.

GUNSHY
    GUNSHY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Wade is done?? What an asinine statement to make...

rm18
    Update your status

Well I guess if Jeff Green and Bradley play they don't need Wilcox and O'neal but I would sure rather have those guys than Dooling, Hollins, Daniels, Stiemsma( he is ok but no experience)

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    guess it doesn't matter that bosh was hurt too? he equals bradley, oneal, wilcox and green x10

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    guess it doesn't matter that bosh was hurt too? he equals bradley, oneal, wilcox and green x10
    You're a Heat fan and a Philly Eagles fan? Or are you just a Lebron groupie? Whatever it is, you're some type of a stan.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    You're a Heat fan and a Philly Eagles fan? Or are you just a Lebron groupie? Whatever it is, you're some type of a stan.
    who is a heat fan? i wanna see the best ever.. i wanna see tiger win, i wanna see lebron win.. hell, i wanna see peyton win.. has nothing to do with being a fan of a team. Its called being a fan of greatness. I wanna see amazing talent reach its potential

you can join everyone else and hate.. ill root for greatness