crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Losing 4.4 million jobs made 20 million more go on welfare? Only because Obama expanded welfare programs that were already extremely abused.

youre a dumbass, brahma.

bush and his stupidity cost the us 8 million jobs from 2008-9. what do you think these people and their families would do once they ran out of unemployment?

:

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

How you libs expect us to get out of this economy when tax money is going towards welfare, planned parent hood, education which is pathetic what we are paying considering how dumb we are, and now you guys are pushing for birth control. I can go on and on and now we are racist because we want to get rid of illegals meanwhile we have more illegals than anyone in world by far and on top of that we are 15 trillion in debt and Obama added 5 in one term, that sure sounds like the recipe to get us out of debt alright, can't have your cake and eat it too

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    youre a dumbass, brahma.

bush and his stupidity cost the us 8 million jobs from 2008-9. what do you think these people and their families would do once they ran out of unemployment?

:
    Yep, you run right on down to the nearest Wal-mart and spend your EBT card the minute you're loaded up. Obama gives you 4 more years of a free ride, of course you're going to vote for him.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I don't have any graphs to back up the fact that anyone who thinks there's a real difference between the parties or that it mattered who won the election in '08 is a total fuking idiot, but it's a fact.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    What's hilarious about all of this rhetoric is these clowns want to blame Obama when in fact, all of these hi level politicians are corrupt. I may not agree with things Obama has done but currently, there are no better options.

If you honestly think, the POTUS can fix all of the shit by himself and/or you think Rommney is the answer, you are a bigger moron than I originally thought.
    exactly.

bush actually lost more jobs in his first term than obama. and obama inherited the worst economic crisis since the great depression. bush otoh inherited a record surplus!

romneys record as gov is a joke too. ranked 47th in job creation... unemploymemt went over national avg for the first time, more people left the state than entered.... passed obamacare errrr romneycare.

yeah but hes the best man fir the job.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Yep, you run right on down to the nearest Wal-mart and spend your EBT card the minute you're loaded up. Obama gives you 4 more years of a free ride, of course you're going to vote for him.
    yet youre the one transferring 2pts and borrowing pts to score free stuff.

brahmabrokekerry

KingJD31

exactly.

bush actually lost more jobs in his first term than obama. and obama inherited the worst economic crisis since the great depression. bush otoh inherited a record surplus!

romneys record as gov is a joke too. ranked 47th in job creation... unemploymemt went over national avg for the first time, more people left the state than entered.... passed obamacare errrr romneycare.

yeah but hes the best man fir the job.

And Obama record as a governor is what? Oh yeah

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

What's hilarious about all of this rhetoric is these clowns want to blame Obama when in fact, all of these hi level politicians are corrupt. I may not agree with things Obama has done but currently, there are no better options.

If you honestly think, the POTUS can fix all of the shit by himself and/or you think Rommney is the answer, you are a bigger moron than I originally thought.
    I thought you weren't going to debate with the imbeciles

Last post on this thread.... what a bunch of imbeciles

KingJD31

Also

KingJD31

Also mass was ranked 50th in job creation before mitt took office

KingJD31

And Romney took mass from 50th to 30th in jobs in four years that's a fact

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    And Romney took mass from 50th to 30th in jobs in four years that's a fact
    just the facts.....

1. Ranked 47th in job growth: Despite Romney’s professed expertise in creating jobs, Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during his time as governor. The state’s total job growth was just 0.9 percent, well behind other high-wage, high-skill economies in New York (2.7), California (4.7), and North Carolina (7.6). The national average, meanwhile, was better than 5 percent.

2. Suffered the second-largest labor force decline in the nation: Only Louisiana, which was ravaged by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, saw a bigger decline in its labor force than Massachusetts during Romney’s tenure as governor. The US Census Bureau estimated that between July 2002 and July 2006, 222,000 more residents left Massachusetts for other states than came to it. That decline largely explains the state’s decreasing unemployment rate (from 5.6 to 4.7 percent) while Romney was in office, according to Northeastern University economics professor Andrew Sum. At the same time, the nation as a whole added 8 million people to the labor force.

3. Lost 14 percent of its manufacturing jobs: Massachusetts lost 14 percent of its manufacturing jobs during Romney’s time in office, according to Sum. The loss was double the rate that the nation as a whole lost manufacturing jobs. In 2004, Romney vetoed legislation that would have banned companies doing business with the state from outsourcing jobs to other countries.

4. Experienced “below average” economic growth and was “often near the bottom”: “There was not one measure where the state did well under his term in office. We were below average and often near the bottom,” Sum told the Washington Post in February. As a result, the state was more comparable to Rust Belt states like Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio than it was to other high-tech economies it typically competes with.

5. Piled on more debt than any other state: Romney left Massachusetts residents with $10,504 in per capita bond debt, the highest of any state in the nation when he left office in 2007. The state ranked second in debt as a percentage of personal income. Romney regularly omits those statistics from his Massachusetts record, instead touting the fact that he balanced the state’s budget (he was constitutionally required to do so). He wouldn’t be much different as president: his proposed tax plan adds more than $10 trillion to the national debt.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...ney/?mobile=wp

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

When the facts don't support your argument simply change the facts.

KingJD31

Thinkprogress is liberal blog

KingJD31

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/a...ation-record-/
    Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell made
    comments very similar to Fehrnstrom’s during a June 3 interview on CNN, saying Massachusetts went from 47th to 30th in job creation while Romney was in office.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/virginia/a...ation-record-/
    Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell made
    comments very similar to Fehrnstrom’s during a June 3 interview on CNN, saying Massachusetts went from 47th to 30th in job creation while Romney was in office.

Them saying it and it being true are not the same thing-

From the article you sourced-

PolitiFact examined seasonally adjusted figures BLS figures from December 2002 to December 2006 -- the month before Romney was inaugurated through his last full month is office.

Massachusetts did rank 47th in job growth during that time.
    PolitiFact again noted that governors have a small impacts on a state economies. It rated Axelrod's claim Half True, saying that while the number was right, Obama’s campaign exaggerated Romney’s past control over Massachusetts’ job market.

PolitiFact also ruled Half True a statement by Eric Fehrnstrom, a Romney adviser. He recently said that, under Romney, Massachusetts initially ranked last among states in job growth but moved up to "the middle of the pack" by the end of his term. While the rankings are basically correct, PolitiFact found that like the Obama campaign, Fehrnstrom exaggerated Romney’s impact on Massachusetts’ economy.

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell made comments very similar to Fehrnstrom’s during a June 3 interview on CNN, saying Massachusetts went from 47th to 30th in job creation while Romney was in office.

PickWinnerAllDay

The funny thing that liberals conveniently ignore what Bush had to resolve back after 2001.

PickWinnerAllDay

Looks to me like it bottomed out because of the terrorist attacks and was pointing pretty much straight up when Obama took office. Strange.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Looks to me like it bottomed out because of the terrorist attacks and was pointing pretty much straight up when Obama took office. Strange.
    you mean the terrorist attacks bush was warned about but was too busy vacationing and playing golf to care about?

PickWinnerAllDay

you mean the terrorist attacks bush was warned about but was too busy vacationing and playing golf to care about?

Oh yeah... the above information REALLY is a warning. What would you have done? Shut down all air travel for a year or so? I bet you are one of those morons that believes there were explosives in the basement of the buildings.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Meanwhile in real time ....

Vlad Putin is eating Obama's lunch in Mexico ... 'lecturing' our President

And... BTW - How is that Arab Spring coming ?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Reading your link King, much of the information on 'bamas commercials are right. Your link is claiming the
    gov has no control over jobs or the economy within the state. If that's the case, why is everyone blaming
    'bama? If a gov isn't liable for the states economy, why should a pres be liable? Why not blame congress?
    Make the shit roll down hill instead of up.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Classic Queener political contribution.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Oh yeah... the above information REALLY is a warning. What would you have done? Shut down all air travel for a year or so? I bet you are one of those morons that believes there were explosives in the basement of the buildings.
    brahma, keep proving how clueless you are.

he could have done what the clinton administration did when they received similar hijacking warnings......

The 9/11 Commission Report contradicts Rice’s claims. On December 4, 1998, for example, the Clinton administration received a President’s Daily Brief entitled “Bin Ladin Preparing to Hijack US Aircraft and Other Attacks.” Here’s how the Clinton administration reacted, according to the 9/11 Commission report:
    The same day, [Counterterrorism Czar Richard] Clarke convened a meeting of his CSG [Counterterrorism Security Group] to discuss both the hijacking concern and the antiaircraft missile threat. To address the hijacking warning, the group agreed that New York airports should go to maximum security starting that weekend. They agreed to boost security at other East coast airports. The CIA agreed to distribute versions of the report to the FBI and FAA to pass to the New York Police Department and the airlines. The FAA issued a security directive on December 8, with specific requirements for more intensive air carrier screening of passengers and more oversight of the screening process, at all three New York area airports. [pg. 128-30]

how not to handle....

On August 6, 2001, the Bush administration received a President’s Daily Brief entitled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike U.S.” Here’s how the Bush administration reacted, according to the 9/11 Commission report:
    [President Bush] did not recall discussing the August 6 report with the Attorney General or whether Rice had done so.[p. 260]
    We have found no indication of any further discussion before September 11 among the President and his top advisers of the possibility of a threat of an al Qaeda attack in the United States. DCI Tenet visited President Bush in Crawford, Texas, on August 17 and participated in the PDB briefings of the President between August 31 (after the President had returned to Washington) and September 10. But Tenet does not recall any discussions with the President of the domestic threat during this period. [p. 262]

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does anyone of you a$$holes (who are in bed with Obama) owned a business for 10 years? Business failure is a repercussion from George Bush? All black Michigan government employees and black I.R.S. agents? You guys are blinded as FUK. Inflated stock market numbers. You guys are idiots. I see a failure... I know a failure. He's a talker. Give me back a Republican. I'm all for the people who are less fortunate... but soon everyone will be called less fortunate with this a$$hole in office. He's a goner. I can't wait until the election starts.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Quote Originally Posted by extra innings View Post
    more like the american ideal that everyone should own a home regardless of income, inherently democrat.
    see post #7

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does anyone of you a$$holes (who are in bed with Obama) owned a business for 10 years? Business failure is a repercussion from George Bush? All black Michigan government employees and black I.R.S. agents? You guys are blinded as FUK. Inflated stock market numbers. You guys are idiots. I see a failure... I know a failure. He's a talker. Give me back a Republican. I'm all for the people who are less fortunate... but soon everyone will be called less fortunate with this a$$hole in office. He's a goner. I can't wait until the election starts.
    Obama hasn't done everything he promised and has failed to take the initiative to do some of the things needed to fix these massive problems, but the fact remains that BUSH created this environment and these problems and set this debacle in motion. Both parties are guilty of massive overspending and being overly influenced by special interests and until this changes we are going to continue to struggle. As far as this election is concerned you better take a good look at this douchebag Romney's record while he was in office in Mass. and get a preview of what kind of leader he is.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Empire - You made an excellent post. Even though I never said Romney was the "answer"... he has my vote over Obama.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Classic Queener political contribution.

First 12