SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Durant best closer in the game

17 pts in 4th Q. Guy takes over games and doesn't pass rock like Lebron.

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy is unstoppable.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    17 pts in 4th Q. Guy takes over games and doesn't pass rock like Lebron.
    Lebron looked very timid and passive tonight, I'll give you that. But don't you think you're a little quick on that statement? Durant is special and a great shooter but this is his first finals game. Let's see what he's got on the road before we name him best closer in the game. There are some pretty decent closers around the league who have earned their stripes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

YEs

This team if they stay healthy will win 5 titles

Poor Lebron will never get one with team he is on

He made a big mistake going to play with Wade

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post

Lebron looked very timid and passive tonight, I'll give you that. But don't you think you're a little quick on that statement? Durant is special and a great shooter but this is his first finals game. Let's see what he's got on the road before we name him best closer in the game. There are some pretty decent closers around the league who have earned their stripes
    How many scoring titles this guy gonna win before getting MVP? The finals MVP will hopefully help his cause next yr. He's future of basketball.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

KD is the best player in the league and It's not even really close. Lebrick may have a little more athleticism, but KD's jumper is soooo much more consistent than lebricks. Not to mention, KD actually gets to the rim in two steps unlike lebricks 3 step dunks.

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status
    TheBayouBengal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Surprised he struggled like that early in the game.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

he's the best player in the league period

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status

And for whatever reason it seemed as if the team was struggling a bit. Apparently they made the right adjustments at the half. Also helped that they started hitting what they were throwing up too. Then momentum kicked in...the rest is history.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Want to add one more thing. In the 4th quarter the defensive rotation shrinks and everyone clogs the lane, not allowing drives, forcing teams to beat them with jumpers. Shooting is KDs strength. I'd say shooting is Lebrons weakness. So naturally, his game will struggle as the game nears the end. He then has to rely on collapsing the defense and kicking the ball out to open shooters. No opinion on who is better, just something to think about when critiquing.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    KD is the best player in the league and It's not even really close. Lebrick may have a little more athleticism, but KD's jumper is soooo much more consistent than lebricks. Not to mention, KD actually gets to the rim in two steps unlike lebricks 3 step dunks.
    It is close actually. KD's consistent jumper and long stride are his only advantages over LeBron.

LeBron is exponentially better than KD on defense, ball-handling, driving, strength, and athleticism.

I'm not a LeBron 'fan' btw.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Want to add one more thing. In the 4th quarter the defensive rotation shrinks and everyone clogs the lane, not allowing drives, forcing teams to beat them with jumpers. Shooting is KDs strength. I'd say shooting is Lebrons weakness. So naturally, his game will struggle as the game nears the end. He then has to rely on collapsing the defense and kicking the ball out to open shooters. No opinion on who is better, just something to think about when critiquing.
    LeBron will probably never be a Champion then. still needs to add MORE to his arsenal of shots just for that, the 4th quarter... small things, nifty... smart, tricky plays and moves

that and improve his free throw %

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

The "jumper" is about all you need to be "strides" ahead. Lebron is the best driver in the game though.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 06-12-12 at 11:31 PM.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

A game miami should have won. Lebron 45 minutes after a seven games with the c's.. Wade looks lost.. battier not scoring 17 again and thunder not shooting 29% from three again. this might be over in five. heat going to wear down, if not already. Sefalosha a beast on defense. Durant would average 36 a game with a true point guard.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Wow...all this after one game

I love Durant but common fellas.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Guy is just fukking lethal. He has that "it" factor, lives and dies for those moments. Been truly special to watch this guy ball

We are witnessing a dynasty in the making guys

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Durant has been doing it all playoffs but he still has doubters. I don't get it.

Durant only took a total of 4 shots in the 2nd and 3rd quarter and still scored 36.

I love how Durant always lights it up but he shoots like 60%. It's not like he is taking every shot.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

Miami looked lost and their "big 3" playing heavy minutes.......... where does the heat get the offense to keep up with OKC?

the defense just gave up 105 in game one so what now? they might get swept

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has proven time and time again throughout these playoffs that he can takeover in the 4th quarter and closeout games.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ockert12 View Post
    He has proven time and time again throughout these playoffs that he can takeover in the 4th quarter and closeout games.
    Yep.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yea but it's definitely no Prince James or Wade. So name a better closer?

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am sick and tired of analysis claiming James is the best of all time. Colin Cowherd has a man crush on James and thinks he is the best ever. He also has a man crush on Tony Romo.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yes sir Lou!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    The "jumper" is about all you need to be "strides" ahead. Lebron is the best driver in the game though.
    he sure is. so that leaves me wondering why he started to drive with a minute to go and then kicked it out to bosh for a three with the game teetering between over and "the heat just won't go away". the game wasn't over at that point, but after bosh bricked it, then it was. i (and the rest of america, i'm sure) will just never get why he does shit like that. he could at least try and get an and-1 or something. anything besides kicking it out to bosh for a goddamn three.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Durant rubbed his nuts on Lebrons face tonight in the 4th quarter

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Fukk Lebum and his mother Gloria too

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    he sure is. so that leaves me wondering why he started to drive with a minute to go and then kicked it out to bosh for a three with the game teetering between over and "the heat just won't go away". the game wasn't over at that point, but after bosh bricked it, then it was. i (and the rest of america, i'm sure) will just never get why he does shit like that. he could at least try and get an and-1 or something. anything besides kicking it out to bosh for a goddamn three.
    yeah but Bosh was hitting that 3 in the first quarters and 2nd quarters...

game in the balance, James to the hoop/Wade to the hoop... or a 3 pt shot from BOSH

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

KD's only the best player in the league as long as the Thunder win. That's how SBR works. As soon as the heat go up 2-1, guys gonna be saying "Oh, D-wade best ever"

Fools on here act like they've got dementia. They're all experts on the last game they watched or the last book they read and that's it.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paco

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Guy is fearless, I wouldn't call him the best closer yet but he has hit some big shots in crunch time for sure. He has quiet confidence and doesn't seem to get stressed out in any situation.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

^ that picture deuce put up hahaaaaaaaaaa

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yep, guys stuck out like a penis on a forehead tonight. We could see them and we were all the way on the other side of the arena up in the nose-bleeds. I wondered who they were. Glad Deucer put that up.

Seems though like Riley would have better seats, preferably up in a suite somewhere. Weird.

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a great picture!!! Another classic (probably the best in the past month) from SBR that I can add to my "funny bball pictures" folder. Btw, its half filled with funny Photoshopped pictures of LBJ.. Thank you very much.

As far as KD vs. LBJ, only time will tell..

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Durant rubbed his nuts on Lebrons face tonight in the 4th quarter

lmao

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mvp !!

12 Last