brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The Mods on This Site Are Absolutely and Utterly Worthless

All I want to do is talk baseball in the baseball section (Something I really really love) and every goddamn thread I post in, I have to deal with dickheads from this section like Boeing power and that moron ShogunRua coming in and ruining every thread with their incessant off topic trolling

Jesus christ, what the f*ck is the purpose of having mods here if they have no interest in keeping the trolling and the flaming out of the serious sections of the site?

mods on this site are just awful
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-08-12 at 04:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

boeing offers nothing to sbr,not even sure why he is here. Said he is burnt out playing sbr poker and its been weeks since he played.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Thank you for your feedback.

Please ensure if/when you report posts you have not behaved in a way that would constitute trolling others yourself or I'm sure you'll understand why your reported posts won't be actioned with utmost expediency, if at all.

With much respect and dire hope that you learn the importance of not laying heavy chalk,

Utterly Worthless Mod shari91
    Points Awarded:

allabout the $$$ gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 12 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, ACoochy, beerman2619, WvGambler, allabout the $$$, ncsubowen, hawley, hydrosmak, JMobile, Duff85, The Kraken, and Fa11en

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thank you for your feedback.

Please ensure if/when you report posts you have not behaved in a way that would constitute trolling others yourself or I'm sure you'll understand why your reported posts won't be actioned with utmost expediency, if at all.

Look I understand the player talk is basically the troll section, but keep the f*cking trolls out of the serious handicapping sections of the site

Is that too F*cking much to ask?

Jesus christ, it's thread after thread after thread after thread ruined by these idiots like Shogun Rua and Boeing power in the baseball section where they don't even talk about anything related to the thread

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ignore it

Although you set yourself up to get bashed with ghosting accounts

Mods do a fine job here, best in world

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mods do a fine job here, best in world

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

brahma - kindly stop using God's name in vain, gl to you otherwise

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Look I understand the player talk is basically the troll section, but keep the f*cking trolls out of the serious handicapping sections of the site

Is that too F*cking much to ask?

Jesus christ, it's thread after thread after thread after thread ruined by these idiots like Shogun Rua and Boeing power in the baseball section where they don't even talk about anything related to the thread
    How is that different to what you do in lakerboy threads for example? It goes both ways. Yes in general SBR prefers if people keep things strictly about the sport or specific game at hand in subforums. But if you report a post and then we look at your own last 10 posts and see you doing the same thing you're chirping about others doing to you, it won't be actioned. Same rules apply for everyone and staff won't get dragged into a "he who reports first/at all wins" kind of game.

If you want to have serious discussions, stay out of PT and treat others in the subforums with the same respect you feel you deserve. As much as you may feel we're useless, we actually try to balance allowing posters to say what they want (within reason) with encouraging discussion about books, sports and gambling. It's a fine line and if you feel we ever drop the ball, let us know but please make sure your own backyard is clean if you do. GL with your bets

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Brah, forum posting is serious business and not meant to be easy.

You need to work through this.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

kinda agree with brahma, leave the trolls for players talk, the sub forums for betting.

brahmabull117

How is that different to what you do in lakerboy threads for example? It goes both ways. Yes in general SBR prefers if people keep things strictly about the sport or specific game at hand in subforums. But if you report a post and then we look at your own last 10 posts and see you doing the same thing you're chirping about others doing to you, it won't be actioned. Same rules apply for everyone and staff won't get dragged into a "he who reports first/at all wins" kind of game.

If you want to have serious discussions, stay out of PT and treat others in the subforums with the same respect you feel you deserve. As much as you may feel we're useless, we actually try to balance allowing posters to say what they want (within reason) with encouraging discussion about books, sports and gambling. It's a fine line and if you feel we ever drop the ball, let us know but please make sure your own backyard is clean if you do. GL with your bets

Lakerboy posts his threads in the player talk section, trolling is expected

I post my threads in the baseball section on purpose to avoid all the nonsense and still have to deal with these dickhead morons like Shogun and Boeing power ruining every thread I post in with their incessant off topic nonsense. It just defeats the purpose of the website and defeats the purpose of having mods if trolling like that is condoned

Have a strict no trolling/no flaming policy in the serious sections off the website. Let people say whatever the hell they want to say here in player talk, that's all I'm asking for.

Thank you

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you cant hide kerry.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    kinda agree with brahma, leave the trolls for players talk, the sub forums for betting.

thank you, trolls should not be allowed in the other sections

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I think when you make a prediction on a thread then cocky and arrogant about it, then lose. It messes up your reputation and people will troll you.

I have never onced been trolled in the years posting here because I never get cocky or arrogant about my plays, I always been modest and respectful on all internet forums. Your reputation attracts trolls.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91, and GamblerSpirit

shari91

Lakerboy posts his threads in the player talk section, trolling is expected

I post my threads in the baseball section on purpose to avoid all the nonsense and still have to deal with these dickhead morons like Shogun and Boeing power ruining every thread I post in with their incessant off topic nonsense. It just defeats the purpose of the website and defeats the purpose of having mods if trolling like that is condoned

Have a strict no trolling/no flaming policy in the serious sections off the website. Let people say whatever the hell they want to say here in player talk, that's all I'm asking for.

Thank you
    And again, if someone is giving you a hard time and it's upsetting you, feel free to report it. It'll be reviewed as every reported post is. It takes 3 infractions within a 10 day period for someone to be temporarily restricted from SBR unless they've seriously breached SBR's policy about something so you won't have an idea if that reported post has been actioned or not. But make sure that your own behaviour is appropriate also or else it's a lot like the little boy who cried ban.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I think when you make a prediction on a thread then cocky and arrogant about it, then lose. It messes up your reputation and people will troll you

I do this all the time in player talk for sh*ts and giggles. It's obvious I'm trolling here

I don't do that stuff in the serious sections of the site (like the baseball section) because I'm just there to have a good time and talk baseball with other people who love that sport as much as I do. The trolls ruin my good time

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    sorry but i completely disagree with this

sub forums - troll away but players talk is serious

sub-forums are like the d-league of the nba, nobody gives 2 shits what goes on there

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

sub-forums are like the d-league of the nba, nobody gives 2 shits what goes on there

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

So.. you can troll others, but they can't troll you?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

have you tried sucking a dick?

might ease the troll pain

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I think when you make a prediction on a thread then cocky and arrogant about it, then lose. It messes up your reputation and people will troll you.

I have never onced been trolled in the years posting here because I never get cocky or arrogant about my plays, I always been modest and respectful on all internet forums. Your reputation attracts trolls.
    And this is it in a nutshell. I still post plays sometimes and use so many disclaimers ie "don't bet big" "anything can happen" "this is what I like but be careful" and I've never been trolled even when I had that massive tennis thread with over 350k views. That's a lot of opportunity for people to troll me. Brahma, if you don't want to be trolled: Don't do it to others. Staff isn't going to take sides merely based on what area of SBR you decide to post in at any given moment.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brahma,

I haven't personally seen your baseball forum threads. If something foul was missed that was actually reported, I apologize. But, if turning the other cheek was good enough for Jesus, it is for you too bud. Also "Do to others as you would have them do to you.".

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

i agree

especially lou

i just posted a legit question about a 5dimes deposit method that i can't get a straight answer on and he deleted the thread about 10 seconds after i posted it.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

The title of this thread is equal to the lock predictions made by some. Unnecesary and meant to bring attention. This is a free speech site- if you do not like a poster use the ignore feature.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i agree

especially lou

i just posted a legit question about a 5dimes deposit method that i can't get a straight answer on and he deleted the thread about 10 seconds after i posted it.
    You're an extremely smart guy (except when you were hell-bent on trashing me for a few months)... I'm sure you understand why sportbooks request these discussions take place off of SBR. If you have a question about something like that, ask the book or PM someone. You'll get the answers you need either way

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    So.. you can troll others, but they can't troll you?

I troll in the player talk section, which is the designated troll section of this site. Everybody trolls here

the serious sections (the subforums) should be reserved for serious discussion

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    The title of this thread is equal to the lock predictions made by some. Unnecesary and meant to bring attention. This is a free speech site- if you do not like a poster use the ignore feature.
    And if you whine about a poster trolling you, that is why they are doing it. Nobody continues to be a dick to someone that can brush it off or someone that doesnt deserve it.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Brahma,

I haven't personally seen your baseball forum threads. If something foul was missed that was actually reported, I apologize. But, if turning the other cheek was good enough for Jesus, it is for you too bud. Also "Do to others as you would have them do to you.".

thank you sir, that helps me out

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

You're an extremely smart guy (except when you were hell-bent on trashing me for a few months)... I'm sure you understand why sportbooks request these discussions take place off of SBR. If you have a question about something like that, ask the book or PM someone. You'll get the answers you need either way

i can't ask the book

they won't give me an answer. all they say is some work and some don't. i can't go to the store and buy a hundred different of this particular thing.

and i would have no idea who to PM

brahmabull117

And if you whine about a poster trolling you, that is why they are doing it. Nobody continues to be a dick to someone that can brush it off or someone that doesnt deserve it.

I tried ignoring it for a long time, but they just don't stop

Somebody needs to tell that f*cking douchebag moron Shogun Rua to get off my dick. F*cking obsessed roosterlicker

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

milwaukee mike

I tried ignoring it for a long time, but they just don't stop

Somebody needs to tell that f*cking douchebag moron Shogun Rua to get off my dick. F*cking obsessed roosterlicker
    Be the better man and he'll eventually stop
    Calling him names and tattletaling will just make you look bad, if you avoid doing that then he will look bad and other posters will have your back

brahmabull117

Be the better man and he'll eventually stop
    Calling him names and tattletaling will just make you look bad, if you avoid doing that then he will look bad and other posters will have your back

No he should be banned for being an annoying douchebag

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari quit acting like your above anybody , you are not, god I feel sorry for your offspring

shari91

No he should be banned for being an annoying douchebag
    yeah ok, many would say the same for you

Stay in the sub-forums and talk sports if it's upsetting you. If you do that and people continue to troll you - and you are NOT trolling others - it'll change. But you've opened yourself up to all of this. You're not a dumb guy... you post threads to get attention and now that your wish came true, you're cranky because it's not the kind of attention you wanted. Many guys here started off exactly as you did and now they're just regular posters who never get bothered. Because they toned their nonsense down a notch and just talked about the stuff that brought them here in the first place. Try it

123 Last