zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I really believe there is no way Miami losses this game tonight

jmo

seriously tho.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Miami is missing their 3rd best player, have an insignificant post game, on the road, and if Boston loses it's good night Irene For them. Yet there is no way Miami loses tonight? Don't underestimate the Boston veterans in a crucial Game 4.

zoo youk

like I have been saying across the forum the Heat lost Game 3 cause of a terrible coaching job by Spoelstra...when the Celtics were getting buckets every trip down, Spoelstra never called time outs to stop the runs or set the defense, he just implored Miami to keep pushing and pushing and running and running, thinking he could wear down the old men Celtics than go on a big run in the 4th. I'm sure Riley was in his ear about that abomination of a coaching job, there will be none of that tonight and the Heat will be in lock down half court defense, Joel Anthony only played 12 minutes last game, which lead to Garnetts 24 points, that will not happen again. the Heat were one of the number #1 defensive teams in the league for a reason. you will see them step the intensity up on defense up 100 times more tonight, leading to more missed shots = rebounds = miami getting out to their fast break for easy buckets

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Easy-Rider 66

I do like the under. But if you are correct about Spoelstra, I do not believe he can change his stripes in 1 day. Look for Boston to grind out a low scoring win.

Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

Been thinking about this game day and ultimately I have to go with the C's... When it comes down to it, Miami only has one big plus... LeBron.. The Celtics have a crazy determined KG, home advantage, an on oform Rondo, and Ray Allen who can only get better?

Celtics win.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

"no way"

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

even after they were handed games 1 and 2 on a silver platter through blatant whoreshit officiating and being blown out for the most part in game 3, the oddsmakers are almost agreeing with you and the market says they win...its quite puzzling

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wade definitely won't have 0 FT attempts this game, that's for sure.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

If its 8 on 5 again the C"s win.. Go heat!!

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

It's unbelievable how many people on this forum are saying that Miami is a surefire lock

Guaranteed win, no way they can lose

Is it really that hard to imagine a team like the Boston Celtics could win a playoff game at HOME with a line that opened as a pick em?

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    like I have been saying across the forum the Heat lost Game 3 cause of a terrible coaching job by Spoelstra...when the Celtics were getting buckets every trip down, Spoelstra never called time outs to stop the runs or set the defense, he just implored Miami to keep pushing and pushing and running and running, thinking he could wear down the old men Celtics than go on a big run in the 4th. I'm sure Riley was in his ear about that abomination of a coaching job, there will be none of that tonight and the Heat will be in lock down half court defense, Joel Anthony only played 12 minutes last game, which lead to Garnetts 24 points, that will not happen again. the Heat were one of the number #1 defensive teams in the league for a reason. you will see them step the intensity up on defense up 100 times more tonight, leading to more missed shots = rebounds = miami getting out to their fast break for easy buckets
    i will start with, i like the heat tonight.

but

the heat stopped "running" in the first quarter and didnt start "running" again until the 4th qtr. as you know the heat got blown out in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.

Arena Nut
    Arena Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

What's the Celtics home playoff record?

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

I really believe there is no way Miami losses this series.

However, i really believe there is a way Miami losses this game tonite.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    i will start with, i like the heat tonight.

but

the heat stopped "running" in the first quarter and didnt start "running" again until the 4th qtr. as you know the heat got blown out in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.

This has to change tonight. Or garbages like Battier, Miller should hit a fukking when on wide open 3. I could of hit that....

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ugh, they lost now. fml

zoo youk

alright fkheads...i shouldnt say "no way" cause of course there is always a way...but you get the jist of it.

Easy-Rider 66

alright fkheads...i shouldnt say "no way" cause of course there is always a way...but you get the jist of it.
    If Miami wins a blowout you look real smart, If they win a close one -good win. If they lose you do not come across so . But gl on your prediction.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    even after they were handed games 1 and 2 on a silver platter through blatant whoreshit officiating and being blown out for the most part in game 3, the oddsmakers are almost agreeing with you and the market says they win...its quite puzzling

This ???? I'm confused.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Well it's over. Congrats Boston bettors

zoo youk

Its amazing how bad miamis effort on defense and the boards is so bad. Non existent.

zoo youk

Ive never seen a team get so many consecutive buckets on the heat this s year

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Mia 2h?

zoo youk

haha. The Cs did not deserve to win that game. if the Heat played defense the whole game like they did 2nd half and OT this woulda been an easy win but they are chokers and love to dig themselves holes.

Celtics score 60 at half and only end up with 90 something after OT. that is awful, you don't deserve to win a game with numbers like that but Miami are the bigger chokers.

side note, I would love to lay Garnett out, he is one of the dirtiest players and trash talks so much Id love to square him up.

o well boys on to tha next one.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

so how's the really believe, in my opinion and i think techniques workin' these days?

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

jmo

seriously tho.
    Never say there isn't a way. There is a way for everything.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Garnett is not dirty, he is a good player. That is like saying Lebron James is dirty for setting hard picks and being aggressive when he goes to the rim. Boston has showed up to play now and that is the reality. Same thing with OKC. Now Bostons biggest battle will be to take it away from Miami in Miami. And OKC has to take it from SA in SA.

zoo youk

post #17 brother.

not a big deal, just posted my opinion. not like I am living or dying by the thread.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Garnett is not dirty, he is a good player. That is like saying Lebron James is dirty for setting hard picks and being aggressive when he goes to the rim. Boston has showed up to play now and that is the reality. Same thing with OKC. Now Bostons biggest battle will be to take it away from Miami in Miami. And OKC has to take it from SA in SA.
    guys around the league and officials say Garnett is one of the dirtiest players and I never understood it until this series I am starting to see it. the Celtics won this game but really it does nothing to the Heat psyche, they know if they play defense like they did in 2nd half and OT this series is over. like I was saying earlier in the thread I have never seen the heat give up so many consecutive buckets. than they clamped down. 60 at half. 90 something at the end of the game and OT. that is almost a moral win for the heat in a way.

zoo youk

it's a shame there are no great finishers any more like MJ. thats why you see games like tonight. no one could put the game away.

Durant is shaping up though. either way OKC or Spurs will spank either one of these two teams.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

great game, celtics more veterans, more heart

Halstad
    Update your status
    Halstad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never trust a guy who can't spell "loses."

zoo youk

good point lol