frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Bad May Jobs Report released. Unemployment up to 8.2%, hiring down, stock market down

So what irrelevant issue is the Obama administration/campaign and their propaganda arm(the media) going to roll out there now to distract voters from the real issue facing this country(the economy)?

They already used gay marriage, dogs on a car, contraception, George Zimmerman, Sandra Fluke, Romney being a high school bully, and other distracting issues. What is next on the plate?

Awaiting the next manufactured outrage...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

GOP and their failed policies has been shipping jobs over seas for the last 30 years.

8% unemployment is going to be the new standard now.

It is a BS number anyways anyone who wants to work can easily find a job.

Problem is there are a lot of lazy people like myself who just don't give a fuk.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

The white house is gonna blame brock landers for endorsing obama.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    GOP and their failed policies has been shipping jobs over seas for the last 30 years.

Problem is there are a lot of lazy people like myself who just don't give a fuk.

I think jobs are going overseas due to the unfriendly business climate, tax structure and union strong arm tactics. But keep your head in the sand if that's what works for you

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Pelosi already tried to blame the republicans in congress, shcoker. I guess she forgot about the 2 years they had to fix this when their party held all 3 branches of government, so what did they do? They wasted a year of that time on a healthcare bill that 70% of americans didnt want and was the main reason they were voted out of office in 2010.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama destroyed nation

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

They keep saying its a "do nothing Congress". I'll take Congress doing "nothing" over Obama doing "something" any day of the week.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    They keep saying its a "do nothing Congress". I'll take Congress doing "nothing" over Obama doing "something" any day of the week.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Post of the ******* year...absolutely dead on.

Buddy of mine been laid off over a year and knows he's not getting called back....he's got no intentions of working till his benefits run out. He has to go to a meeting like every 3-4 months to continue receiving benefits and the whole frickin room is filled with people who've got the same attitude as him. He says they even tell these people in the meetings shit like "well we would like you to try 3 new ways of finding a job in the next 90 days. Many of these guys are making cash under the table too so they're actually making more than when they were employed.....

"anyone who wants to work can easily find a job" 110% true.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

a lot of people working under table and using system, thats the real problem IMO.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

If you give people 99 weeks to look for a job, they'll probably start looking around week 95-98. If they extended it further, people would wait longer. Administration is just creating a lazy, do nothing, society to the point that this country has never seen in its history. This just enlarges the "gimme, gimme, gimme, get, get, get" population.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i know a lot of people who got work in week 30 and then played the system for another year or so, isnt that even worse?

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    a lot of people working under table and using system, thats the real problem IMO.
    True. And you got a lot of people who never in a million years would abuse the system seeing their friends, relatives and neighbors doing it so they think hey what the hell I might as well too..the whole thing needs to be over-hauled top to bottom.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i know a lot of people who got work in week 30 and then played the system for another year or so, isnt that even worse?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

99 weeks is too long, i was laid off twice during the bush administration and it took me less than a month each time to find a job in the same field, people are just lazy.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i can honestly say every one i know who got full unemployment at some time over the past 4 or 5 years had at least a part time job under the table. not one of them was sitting on there ass doing nothing for a year.

DudleyDawson

There's all kinds of shit going on and everyone knows countless people doing it....you got people who were making 50-60k a year who got laid off sitting back and collecting a $600 a wk unemployment ck, making several thousand on the side gambling and then having a job like bartending 25-30 hours a week under the table on top of that...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Bush was in DC yesterday, Axelrod said its his fault

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Repubes have been obstructing Obama's jobs bill & more tax incentives for small businesses since last year.

Now they're celebrating economic weakness due to their obstruction.

The GOP doesn't give a rats ass about jobs. They only want one job & they will destroy millions of middle class lives for it.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Bush was in DC yesterday, Axelrod said its his fault
    He was funny as hell yesterday accepting his portrait, and he didnt even need a teleprompter to tell his jokes either, george is all class.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Looks like the media resurrecting the George Zimmerman case from the cupboard is the winner, folks. Cash the ticket if you have it, what were the odds on that one?

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Repubes have been obstructing Obama's jobs bill & more tax incentives for small businesses since last year.

Now they're celebrating economic weakness due to their obstruction.

The GOP doesn't give a rats ass about jobs. They only want one job & they will destroy millions of middle class lives for it.