Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

In- smoke weed everyday

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    I like to think of myself as a moderate but am always forced to vote Republican. Actually voted Independent once.

This year I would vote for a broken refrigerator over Obama.

Seriously if it was:

__ Obama

__ Broken Refrigerator

I would vote for the refrigerator.
    at least the light would be on once in awhile

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Hope and Change can lick my balls. Fuk $4 gas and free ponies for the lazy breeders.

IN!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

A lot of insecure numb skulls with small penises in this thread.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    A lot of insecure numb skulls with small penises in this thread.
    You must look at a lot of dicks if you can tell who has a little peepee by who they vote for

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    You must look at a lot of dicks if you can tell who has a little peepee by who they vote for
    It's a known medical correlation actually.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

When the Repubs find a better Conservative then I would be IN but till then Nope..
    I like small government not a lite-liberal moderate of Obama

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are getting there

Rep's know what is right for USA

We live clean

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We are getting there

Rep's know what is right for USA

We live clean

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Looks like Mayan thinks Bush is running again.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

So does Obama when he keeps bringing up why things haven't improved as he promised the last 3 1/2 years.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I love my family. I love America. I love all that America has given to us. I appreciate the opportunity to work hard everyday and provide a nice life for my children. I believe that ones drive, intelligence, and work ethic should allow them the chance to rise above the norm, and achieve success only limited by their own abilities. I don't believe I should have to share the rewards of my efforts with those who choose not to make the same sacrifices that I do.....

.....so of course I am in.
    Points Awarded:

SBR_John gave opie1988 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR_John, BIGDAY, and DwightShrute

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie your the Fukkin President after that post

I will be in touch

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

My household income was in the low-mid 6 digits last year and we paid 75k+ in taxes. Between the two of us we performed over 200 hours of community service. Now my coworkers talk about high earners paying their fair share, I say f\*\*k you. Also, i'm sick and ******* tired of these pussys talking about downsizing our military and isolationism. We strengthen our nation and our globe by doing the right thing and PROACTIVELY protecting oppressed people wherever they may be.

In.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I love my family. I love America. I love all that America has given to us. I appreciate the opportunity to work hard everyday and provide a nice life for my children. I believe that ones drive, intelligence, and work ethic should allow them the chance to rise above the norm, and achieve success only limited by their own abilities. I don't believe I should have to share the rewards of my efforts with those who choose not to make the same sacrifices that I do.....
    OPIE for President!!

btw, drill baby drill

Mr. Lucky
    Mr. Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

In, small government, no free hand outs, need a leader. go Romney.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

He's in too

Artur Davis, former prominent Obama backer, leaves Democratic Party

Artur Davis
    , one of
    President Obama
    ’s earliest supporters and a former co-chairman for his presidential campaign, announced Tuesday that he was leaving the Democratic Party for good.

In a post published Tuesday on his website, Davis was vague about his future political endeavors, but declared: “If I were to run, it would be as a Republican. And I am in the process of changing my voter registration from Alabama to Virginia, a development which likely does represent a closing of one chapter and perhaps the opening of another.”

Davis, who represented Alabama’s 7th Congressional District from 2003 to 2011, was notably the first member of Congress outside of Illinois to endorse then-Sen. Obama’s 2008 presidential bid. And it was Davis who seconded the official nomination of Obama at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

Along with making hints at the future, Davis reflected on his experiences as a Democrat, and condemned the path he believes the party is taking.

Renouncing the party “is no light decision on my part,” he wrote. “Cutting ties with an Alabama
    Democratic Party
    that has weakened and lost faith with more and more Alabamians every year is one thing; leaving a national party that has been the home for my political values for two decades is quite another.”

But “wearing a Democratic label no longer matches what I know about my country and its possibilities,” he said.

“On the specifics, I have regularly criticized an agenda that would punish businesses and job creators with more taxes just as they are trying to thrive again,” he said. “I have taken issue with an administration that has lapsed into a bloc by bloc appeal to group grievances when the country is already too fractured: frankly, the symbolism of Barack Obama winning has not given us the substance of a united country.”

Given Davis’ previous stances on pivotal Obama policies, his departure from the party can’t be too much of a surprise. Davis was the sole member of the Congressional Black Caucus to vote against Obama’s healthcare reform legislation in 2010. He also ran
    a relatively conservative campaign
    for the governorship of Alabama in 2010, but failed to win a primary battle against then-Agriculture Commissioner Ron Sparks, losing by a margin of 25 percentage points. After the loss, Davis declared he would no longer seek public office.

Republican presidential candidate
    Mitt Romney
    ’s campaign has heralded Davis’ retreat from the Democratic Party as evidence of “mounting opposition among Democrats to President Obama’s campaign message and tactics,” in a release sent out Wednesday.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Im gona go on a rant here, it actually touches a little on wat johngalt said. You guys basically tried to shove ron paul down our throats, now that hes more finished then the cubs, you have turned to romney. I culd maybe see it if he was the vp (unlikely imo), but i aint buying it now. He was ur guy and lost, dont be a fairweather fan.

stevenash

^
    Not me, I think Ron Paul is a kook, always have.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you think ron paul's a kook for never changing his stance like these other two? give me a fuckin break. people are so dumb when it comes to politics. this day and age, a true politician is a kook and flip-floppers are considered the true candidates. it's a sad fuckin world we live in...

you people that think gop and dem are two separate parties is in the same category as people that believe wwe is real. it's pathetic that we know politicians lie and we know our government is corrupt but we fall for the same shit over and over.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

going to be a lot of dumb people in this club

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^

what you or i think about him is irrelevant, the brass here was on his balls, he goes out in the semifinals, and now they are on romney for the championship. thats politics in general i guess. itd basically be like someone telling you how great the thunder are then they get whipped by the spurs then we get to hear how great they are because they want the heat to lose. a never ending cycle of bullshit.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    going to be a lot of dumb people in this club
    I don't think you will be allowed in.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have a hard time comprehending being anything but a Republican. I'm the furthest on the right you will ever find. Republican or nothing at all. It's really the only way, always has been and always will be.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Oh he is..

Why do neo clowns get hurt over W pics??? Did you guys forget he was your leader a FEW YEARS AGO.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Here , Here! ... IN

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    what you or i think about him is irrelevant

No shit, you, me, we are just one voice in a crowd.
    Know this though, I'm a lifelong registered republican, that doesn't mean I won't cross party lines if the dems trot out a better candidate that I feel is better than the one in my party.

My first vote was for Ronnie, and I have yet to see the democratic party trot out a better candidate.

No I wasn't thrilled with the McCain/Palin ticket, but I knew it was better than the poser from Chicago and the nut case from Delaware team.

Three years later, I've been proven right.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

No shit, you, me, we are just one voice in a crowd.
    Know this though, I'm a lifelong registered republican, that doesn't mean I won't cross party lines if the dems trot out a better candidate that I feel is better than the one in my party.

My first vote was for Ronnie, and I have yet to see the democratic party trot out a better candidate.

No I wasn't thrilled with the McCain/Palin ticket, but I knew it was better than the poser from Chicago and the nut case from Delaware team.

Three years later, I've been proven right.
    we are pretty much in the same boat, although 2000 was my first vote not the 80s. i have voted the democrats in local elections and state elections many times, just never for the president. in fact, the old ladies at the polls are always shocked when i show up as a registered republican since my family was big in local politics as democrats back in the day.

DwightShrute

post of the year. That kind of thinking and attitude is what made America great.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I'm straight, and I like money, no choice but to be a Republican!

I'm in.

You forgot IQ under 90.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

conservative libertarian, so basically a republican without the bullshit. In.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

^
    Same here.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Same here.
    How is Ron Paul a kook??
    With the only guy still running (Mitt hasnt won yet turn off Faux)
    Who has a plan to balance the budget in 3 years instead of 10??

marcojuiceman

^
    'Ron Paul Festival' Could Bring 100k Supporters to GOP Convention

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/Ken...gop-convention
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

First 12345 ... Last