brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who Has The Most Impressive Spreadsheet Here?

Hawley is around 65% for 100 plays, I saw another guy with a similar record that I can't remember

Anybody here with 60-65+% winning percentage for 50-100+ plays in NBA/NFL/MLB?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

brahmabull117

^^ nobody gives a F*ck about the WNBA

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    i sure dont, but roxxy is killing it.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

who cares about spreadsheets, you are the one that grades it and you can edit plays at any time. can't be trusted.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I hit 68% last 50 MLB plays, and I'm terrible at the sport, definitely lucky.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am most consistent

most cred too

no means good

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    who cares about spreadsheets, you are the one that grades it and you can edit plays at any time. can't be trusted.

the main thing that matters is how many deletions and edits they have on their spreadsheets. they should all be counted as a loss.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I think the main thing that matters is some posters here don't have $200 to their name to donate to a great cause so those posters should be laughed at endlessly while they try to troll other people who bet the total cost of their trailer in a week.

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

the main thing that matters is how many deletions and edits they have on their spreadsheets. they should all be counted as a loss.
    Bingo!.. too many people edit their spreadsheet afterwards.. I have hit 62% with 52 plays and I have posted every play in players talk.. however I don't bet baseball

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

this is where you are wrong. you find a sport any sport and win. bottom line is winning.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, Kindred, and JMobile

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    this is where you are wrong. you find a sport any sport and win. bottom line is winning.

of course, but I was curious to see if people dominated the traditional sports

I dunno sht about the WNBA so I would never bet it

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i'm 99% nba

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

99-1 ats nba sbr

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

of course, but I was curious to see if people dominated the traditional sports

I dunno sht about the WNBA so I would never bet it
    very few maybe 1-3% and thats a lot if you ask me can hit 65%+ in any of the traditional sports over the long haul. you have to look for an edge any edge and exploit it no matter what the sport. most syndicates will be happy to hit 57-58% long term and you are asking for 65%.

brahmabull117

very few maybe 1-3% and thats a lot if you ask me can hit 65%+ in any of the traditional sports over the long haul. you have to look for an edge any edge and exploit it no matter what the sport. most syndicates will be happy to hit 57-58% long term and you are asking for 65%.

well I'm just asking for the most impressive spreadsheet, regardless of the number

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well I'm just asking for the most impressive spreadsheet, regardless of the number
    go into the sub forums and you will find some quality cappers in them. they might not have spread sheets but the good guys have their plays posted before the games start and keep accurate records. spreadsheets can be altered.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I was decent when I kept track, it's been so long I am not even sure where you find the spreadsheets anymore

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

LA Kings ML (-120) tonight.

brahmabull117

go into the sub forums and you will find some quality cappers in them. they might not have spread sheets but the good guys have their plays posted before the games start and keep accurate records. spreadsheets can be altered.
    examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I was decent when I kept track, it's been so long I am not even sure where you find the spreadsheets anymore

58% on 500 plays, awesome

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

145 plays at a clip over 70%...
    GL guy

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i prefer guys who post pregame compared to spreadsheets.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    145 plays at a clip over 70%...
    GL guy

you play a lot of sports I don't know sht about though, so that doesn't give me a lot of hope

I'm glad to see that you're dominating however. I hope you keep making a killing

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

you play a lot of sports I don't know sht about though, so that doesn't give me a lot of hope

I'm glad to see that you're dominating however. I hope you keep making a killing
    these sports "you dont know shit about" is often where the value is at. try and learn about em IMO.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    these sports "you dont know shit about" is often where the value is at. try and learn about em IMO.

they're european sports though and they're not shown here, nor do I really have any idea about how the games are played

I don't make bets based on a system, more based on the psychology of the game and the teams matching up. I can't do that without watching them play and having a great understanding of the game itself

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Brahma, this stance (along with ur love of all things juicy) is y ur what i call a 'yoyo' capper...

Brahma, for the most part ur a smart kid (taking away juicy plays of course), just havent figured out the keys to long term success in this game as yet...Keep searching, the answers will come to you eventually...GL

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Brahma, this stance (along with ur love of all things juicy) is y ur what i call a 'yoyo' capper...

Brahma, for the most part ur a smart kid (taking away juicy plays of course), just havent figured out the keys to long term success in this game as yet...Keep searching, the answers will come to you eventually...GL

Read the post above this, I can't bet on sports that I'm not 100% familiar with. I just don't have any confidence in that regard. I can't even bet on hockey and I've been watching that for a couple years

Still, you're doing well in your few US sport plays so that's good in itself

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

systems take out emotions which is usually a good thing. most of these guys here who are doing well in sports you dont know about ask them questions and do some research google is your friend

as far as good cappers 3 guys in the baseball forum that i respect are lta, bifft, and dexter. there are a few others im getting to know but i made more money in baseball last year then i ever did in my life following these guys. baseball was my worst sport EVER. i was like you and kerry for a very long time laying huge favorites and getting crushed.

PickWinnerAllDay

systems take out emotions which is usually a good thing. most of these guys here who are doing well in sports you dont know about ask them questions and do some research google is your friend

as far as good cappers 3 guys in the baseball forum that i respect are lta, bifft, and dexter. there are a few others im getting to know but i made more money in baseball last year then i ever did in my life following these guys. baseball was my worst sport EVER. i was like you and kerry for a very long time laying huge favorites and getting crushed.
    I've never been crushed in baseball. dont' think a season has gone by that I haven't turned a profit.

brahmabull117

I don't lay huge favorites all the time, most of my plays in baseball are under 200 and today they were mostly under - 150. In football all my plays are teasers generally or small favorites. Basketball is the only sport where I like juicy plays but I think that's the most predictable and easiest sport in terms of SU winners

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

OKC +5.5 and LA Kings ML (-120) tonight.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I've never been crushed in baseball. dont' think a season has gone by that I haven't turned a profit.
    well i do remember last year one of you guys bet like 3 or 4 200+ favorites in a day and they all lost.(not sure if it was you or brahma)

PickWinnerAllDay

well i do remember last year one of you guys bet like 3 or 4 200+ favorites in a day and they all lost.(not sure if it was you or brahma)
    Really doubt it was me. I only like to make 1-2 baseball plays per day.

brahmabull117

that was me. I got crushed with NY, Milwaukee and One more team losing on the same day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So many guys stop using them when they lose and start new ones

Now they re the real losers

Also if you do not track picks here your a loser

12 Last