allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I don't lay huge favorites all the time, most of my plays in baseball are under 200 and today they were mostly under - 150. In football all my plays are teasers generally or small favorites. Basketball is the only sport where I like juicy plays but I think that's the most predictable and easiest sport in terms of SU winners
    maybe thats true but most of the time you post it is a chalk play. teasers are suckers bets long term with the juice. most of the times your teaser plays cover the regular line. basketball for the most part you are right i dont like that i can play 6 plays all at-500 or better go 5-1 and break even or lose a few bucks or go 4-2 and lose money so im hitting at a winning % and im even or - long term thats not a formula for success

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Damn OKC lacking an interior offense. They are a jump shooting team.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Really doubt it was me. I only like to make 1-2 baseball plays per day.

do you have a thread with your posted record for the season?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    maybe thats true but most of the time you post it is a chalk play. teasers are suckers bets long term with the juice. most of the times your teaser plays cover the regular line. basketball for the most part you are right i dont like that i can play 6 plays all at-500 or better go 5-1 and break even or lose a few bucks or go 4-2 and lose money so im hitting at a winning % and im even or - long term thats not a formula for success

I strongly disagree with teasers being a sucker bet in football, very strongly actually

There are so many matchups and games where you're nearly guaranteed to have a close game and also tons and tons of -7 to - 9 point favorites that are very likely to win. I had a ton of success with teasers in the NFL

Teasers are complete garbage in college football and basketball, not NFL though

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ALMOST all of my plays are in that thread with T-wizzle in the points forum. Not the last 2 weeks though.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

as soon as he has starts losing he starts a new thread. everyone here can verify that so he doesnt say im picking on him. he had an earlier thread that started like 2 and 10. he quit that one. then he got extremely hot. started thinking his shit didnt stink. started a weekly thread started getting crushed went on a racist rant and got banned for like 10 days. so far this baseball season is he + YES but his numbers arent as great as he makes them out to be

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I strongly disagree with teasers being a sucker bet in football, very strongly actually

There are so many matchups and games where you're nearly guaranteed to have a close game and also tons and tons of -7 to - 9 point favorites that are very likely to win. I had a ton of success with teasers in the NFL

Teasers are complete garbage in college football and basketball, not NFL though
    im sure if you did the research most of the teams in your teasers covered the regular spread.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

as soon as he has starts losing he starts a new thread. everyone here can verify that so he doesnt say im picking on him. he had an earlier thread that started like 2 and 10. he quit that one. then he got extremely hot. started thinking his shit didnt stink. started a weekly thread started getting crushed went on a racist rant and got banned for like 10 days. so far this baseball season is he + YES but his numbers arent as great as he makes them out to be
    That isn't even close to the truth. You are either a complete *** bucket or you are incredibly dumb. All of my plays until the last 2 weeks were in T-wizzle's thread and I was up like 40+ units and probably 50+ in baseball.

brahmabull117

im sure if you did the research most of the teams in your teasers covered the regular spread.

not true, also keep in mind I did a ton of underdog teasers which are actually my favorite form of betting with how many games in the NFL are decided by only 3-7 points

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    That isn't even close to the truth. You are either a complete *** bucket or you are incredibly dumb. All of my plays until the last 2 weeks were in T-wizzle's thread and I was up like 40+ units and probably 50+ in baseball.
    look im not gonna get into this with you. you got hot went like 30-8 and thats how you got up so many units. but before you got banned you were going south and quickly something like 2-9. now stop trolling me i owned you already today.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

not true, also keep in mind I did a ton of underdog teasers which are actually my favorite form of betting with how many games in the NFL are decided by only 3-7 points
    long term teasers are a losing proposition because of the juice this year teasers hit at an absurd rate. before this year if you keep records, check and you will see that most of the plays covered the spread

brahmabull117

long term teasers are a losing proposition because of the juice

Everything is a losing proposition because of the juice if you don't win at a high rate

I think teasers are a far better form of betting than spreads in the NFL because the spreads are so damn sharp. There are certain teams also that seemingly win every game in certain situations (Look at the falcons at home) or they always play close games when they're favored (look at the browns, they never win by more than 1 possession)

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Brahma, do you originate from a southern state??

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    LA Kings ML (-120) tonight.
    They don't play until Wednesday guy.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

yes but you have to pick other teams in a teaser. i wouldnt be surprised listening to loshaks interviews with doc from legends if a lot of books dont change their odds on teasers this year or next

brahmabull117

yes but you have to pick other teams in a teaser. i wouldnt be surprised listening to loshaks interviews with doc from legends if a lot of books dont change their odds on teasers this year or next

They would have to raise it quite a bit for me to stop playing them. I went something like 15-5 on teasers last year in the NFL and it's something I feel very very comfortable with

Acoochy, I live in Chicago

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    They don't play until Wednesday guy.
    Those effers get two weeks off? Unreal.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

They would have to raise it quite a bit for me to stop playing them. I went something like 15-5 on teasers last year in the NFL and it's something I feel very very comfortable with

Acoochy, I live in Chicago
    what about previous years? like i stated earlier teasers hit at an absurd rate this year

brahmabull117

what about previous years? like i stated earlier teasers hit at an absurd rate this year

I didn't really have a good approach with teasers until last year though so I don't even remember what my record was before that

I feel very very comfortable that I can hit 58-65% with teasers in the NFL so I'll keep playing them as long as they're below - 150. Far and away my favorite form of betting

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I didn't really have a good approach with teasers until last year though so I don't even remember what my record was before that

I feel very very comfortable that I can hit 58-65% with teasers in the NFL so I'll keep playing them as long as they're below - 150. Far and away my favorite form of betting
    just like everyone else you had a very good teaser rate last year. i dont want you to lose, all im saying is the odds are that you will not hit that % again this year. keep records and see if the teams you had in your teaser covered the spread and more often then not they will have and you could have saved yourself a lot of juice just playing the games straight.

go check out the sub forums and find the winning cappers that you like and feel comfortable with and go make some cash

brahmabull117

just like everyone else you had a very good teaser rate last year. i dont want you to lose, all im saying is the odds are that you will not hit that % again this year. keep records and see if the teams you had in your teaser covered the spread and more often then not they will have and you could have saved yourself a lot of juice just playing the games straight.

go check out the sub forums and find the winning cappers that you like and feel comfortable with and go make some cash

well I'm not going to keep betting teasers if I stop winning obviously.

The thing with NFL teasers is that I just find it easy to find teams that seemingly always play close games or situations where a certain team is very likely to win

brahmabull117

for you guys here who have hit 58-65+%, how much do you bet?

Any of you guys bet a 1,000 per game and make SERIOUS money on this stuff? Acoochy would have made around a 100 grand I think if he bet a good amount every game

brahmabull117

bump

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

for you guys here who have hit 58-65+%, how much do you bet?

Any of you guys bet a 1,000 per game and make SERIOUS money on this stuff? Acoochy would have made around a 100 grand I think if he bet a good amount every game
    alot of the stuff that these guys are beating is lower limit stuff im pretty sure. besides soccer and the major sports limits are a lot lower. if they get down anywhere between 250-500 and hitting at that % they will still be bringing back some good $$$$$$$$. unless they are playing at exchanges

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

Updating the spreadsheet is such a hassle...especially when more than half of the bets I make are on mobile sites while I am on the go.

I will donate money to anyone that can create an app or program like mint or awardwallet but instead of tracking expenses/miles/points tracks wagers from various books.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Updating the spreadsheet is such a hassle...especially when more than half of the bets I make are on mobile sites while I am on the go.

I will donate money to anyone that can create an app or program like mint or awardwallet but instead of tracking expenses/miles/points tracks wagers from various books.

yes I'd love to see that

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post

Betbud for android is decent and easy to quickly input your picks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everything goes in streaks
    Some years you win at certain sports and some years you lose

Many do not keep them because they do not want to see how bad of cappers they really are.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

If you are talking about each leg of the teaser winning at 58%-65% you are losing money. If you are talking about the teaser itself cashing At -150 you need to win 60% just to break even

WNBA is easier to beat than NBA..beaver ball is all about money

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

bump

First 12