BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    My point is that Josh is coming up with a runner on base a huge % of the time and 2 runners on base also a big number of the time. You can't work around him with runners on 1st and 2nd and it's really hard to work around him with Beltre next

I think you'll see Josh finish with about 55 Hr, 150 RBI and maybe 1.100 OPS. Similar to what A-rod did in 2007
    How much you want to bet he does not get these numbers? Will bet real money or betpoints.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    How much you want to bet he does not get these numbers? Will bet real money or betpoints.

Hamilton's missed 3 games already and is still on pace for 68/180

Texas offense will be red hot pretty much the rest of the year as that ballpark is a hitter's paradise when it gets hot (I've seen routine popups fly out of the park). I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton hits 60+ and 160+

On conservative side, I expect 45 and 120

BuddyBear
    Update your status

How about

OVER/UNDER HR: 51.5

OVER/UNDER RBI's: 127.5

Will bet up to say 500 betpoints.

brahmabull117

I actually don't have any betpoints. I routinely bet my betpoints on wild parlays with like +1000 payouts just for shits and giggles

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I actually don't have any betpoints. I routinely bet my betpoints on wild parlays with like +1000 payouts just for shits and giggles
    Fair enough...we'll just watch and see how the season goes. Hamilton has the inside track on the MVP. Will see how Pujols does too and compare at season's end.

brahmabull117

the real big thing here for me is the difference in ballparks. Hamilton's guaranteed basically 3 or 4 bombs a month because routine flyballs are homeruns all the time in Texas in the summer time with that wind tunnel effect where the ball just flys

On the flipside, Pujols has to kill a ball to get it out at home

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Chance of Pujols beating Hamilton in HR at the end of the season is EXTREMELY LOW.. Still possible but highly unlikely and with given odds, you'd be crazy not to take Hamilton at -130

One the ball park is a HUGE difference, there's no if and or buts about that.

2nd Once Pujols heats up, Pujols actually has a descent chance of drawing more walks then Hamilton. Pujols has nobody to protect him while Hamilton does, so Pujols actually if he keeps up his little streak here and go on an insane walk mode..

3rd Texas gets on base more then the Angels do. Which in turn gives Hamilton more chances at bat to hit a HR a game then Pujols will..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not laughing now are we???

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

they've both been through their worst slumps of the season (or in pujols' case, his career) and hamilton is still up by 8 or so. pujols isnt winning this race.

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

Bump

First 12