dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Anyone know where to find pool totals at horse tracks?

Specifically, Penn National today early pick 4. I hit the damn pick4 with big prices in every leg. However, I bet the ticket at 5dimes and the bet was not hit at the track. I would have taken down the whole pool but now I'm going to get way underpaid there. I only had a 0.25 ticket but it would have paid so nicely. I can't believe how brutal this is.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to find the pool total for that early pick4 because I am curious how much I would have had for a .50 cent bet.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pool was yours. Probably around 7500 buck with the rake.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Thanks, Billy. This makes me sick even though I had 7 consolation tickets worth 105 each. Of course the one time I didn't bet it at xpressbet this happens.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

Where is Ultimate Selector these days?

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you go to equibase,click on results,and then select,charts.select your date & track.all set.

p.s. equibase has a free handicapping contest on most saturdays.win $300 for the winner,2nd-4th get free p.p's.all you have to do is best 5,000 other entries.piece of cake.click on free stuff,click on contest,select handicapping contest on the format.
    good luck and good stabbing.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

sorry to hear that dtp

so what does 5dimes do if it isn't hit at the track? just give you consolation tickets?

unless it's a big race day, it would seem likely that this could happen where nobody hits it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Specifically, Penn National today early pick 4. I hit the damn pick4 with big prices in every leg. However, I bet the ticket at 5dimes and the bet was not hit at the track. I would have taken down the whole pool but now I'm going to get way underpaid there. I only had a 0.25 ticket but it would have paid so nicely. I can't believe how brutal this is.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to find the pool total for that early pick4 because I am curious how much I would have had for a .50 cent bet.

Its why you never ever play horses offshore

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its why you never ever play horses offshore
    it's fine to play horses offshore but not crazy stuff that has a possibility of nobody else hitting

nothing wrong with wps/ex/tri bets
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cash King Inc.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    sorry to hear that dtp

so what does 5dimes do if it isn't hit at the track? just give you consolation tickets?

unless it's a big race day, it would seem likely that this could happen where nobody hits it
    its very likely this could happen, especially at smaller tracks. the only 2 benefits ive found betting "pickers" offshore (pick3/4/5/6 etc) is that u can do it for 25 cents and if theres a scratch u get a refund instead of getting the post time favorite. so if u invested 50 bucks into the ticket and say u lost the 1st leg but then in the 2nd u had a scratch, u'd get a partial refund whereas in real life the ticket would be a loser