a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I'm taking the under in GM7, only thing that sticks out.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

san Jose home will be big...def edge San Jose

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

My thinking for this game was that SJ was about 70 percent effectiveness for game six while DET was at about 95 percent. Figuring SJ would recognize the effort, etc necessary to win this game and the line seemed great for them tonight. Lots of hockey left, but can't ask for a better start. Cheers

over5.5
    over5.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Just a friendly reminder of how the Sharks like to choke in the Playoffs...
    even if people label the sharks chokers, it doesn't matter. i dont have season tickets to the sharks because i dream of going to a stanley cup finals match. i have sharks season tickets because every year the sharks have a fun, fast and competitive team.

i would rather root for one of the best teams in the league year in and out than put toeghter a team you cant afford next year like the black hawks did. I would rather have a team of play makers that all take pay cuts to play on a team than a kovalchuk.

i really dont give a shit if the sharks do end up losing because i know that most likely the sharks will be back in the top8 making another run at the cup next year. I would rather be the sharks and be favored to win the cup and never do it than any other teams that could be lumped into the choker category.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Poppa Catfish

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Nice series. Tough for DET to win with three of their top guys out early and they still came damn close.

First 1234