DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

So now we know what Obama meant with the word "change"...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ur actually swinging me to obama with this nonsense

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hey Republicans how is your guy Romney planning on fixing things.....All of this propaganda means nothing, and the non stop bashing of Obama is beyond old by now......So wtf is Romney gunna do?

I want a president to legalize gambling, not fukk with my internet rights AT ALL, end the war on drugs and pardon non violent offenders so I don't have to pay for anymore potheads locked up.......

Also, want to cut down on so much involvement overseas......The wars we have been in have been a joke and a disaster

Economically, just let the US run a true free market and things will take care of itself......

Also need to overhaul the welfare system dramatically.....too many people taking advantage of a broken system

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Drill Baby Drill

Enough said in my book!

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Hey Republicans how is your guy Romney planning on fixing things.....All of this propaganda means nothing, and the non stop bashing of Obama is beyond old by now......So wtf is Romney gunna do?

I want a president to legalize gambling, not fukk with my internet rights AT ALL, end the war on drugs and pardon non violent offenders so I don't have to pay for anymore potheads locked up.......

Also, want to cut down on so much involvement overseas......The wars we have been in have been a joke and a disaster

Economically, just let the US run a true free market and things will take care of itself......

Also need to overhaul the welfare system dramatically.....too many people taking advantage of a broken system
    Your not going to get any of that with Obama but you are more likely to get the last two with Romney.

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

More taxes with Obama?

I thought when the republicans held the country hostage at the beginning of the year, they got their way, and the Bush tax cuts for the highest tax brackets DID NOT expire.

?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    I thought when the republicans held the country hostage at the beginning of the year, they got their way, and the Bush tax cuts for the highest tax brackets DID NOT expire.

?
    well you'd be wrong then

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    More taxes with Obama?

?
    No, you're correct.

http://factcheck.org/2012/05/a-bogus...against-obama/

The OP is simply more political BS driven by BS generating machines such as Crossroads and other "SuperPacs."

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    No, you're correct.

http://factcheck.org/2012/05/a-bogus...against-obama/

The OP is simply more political BS driven by BS generating machines such as Crossroads and other "SuperPacs."

DwightShrute

lol

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I believe the Republicans fought him tooth and nail to extend the Bush tax cuts which would of raised tax rates on everyone. There are many tax hikes on everyone in the health bill that haven't kicked in yet.

He loves taxes and spending evidenced by the debt surging 5 trillion on his watch but he can not cut anything unless the republicans not allow him to raise the debt ceiling. And his massive stimulus spending didn't work. He is leading us straight towards a Greece type of debt meltdown. Romney will at least try to make cuts and put an end to the out of control spending, pay down some of Obama's wasted trillions and attempt to hold tax rates.

Tully Mars 63

*sigh*

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

All pointless.

Unless one side controls both the senate and the house with super majority and the presidency of course, it all means nothing in the end.

As of now, it looks like one side will not be able to control to pass bills..

Everyone argues, everyone has points, everyone has facts. But unless it passes all the way through without a hiccup, all it does is stall and waste time while people are bitching and crying

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I believe the Republicans fought him tooth and nail to extend the Bush tax cuts which would of raised tax rates on everyone. There are many tax hikes on everyone in the health bill that haven't kicked in yet.

He loves taxes and spending evidenced by the debt surging 5 trillion on his watch but he can not cut anything unless the republicans not allow him to raise the debt ceiling. And his massive stimulus spending didn't work. He is leading us straight towards a Greece type of debt meltdown. Romney will at least try to make cuts and put an end to the out of control spending, pay down some of Obama's wasted trillions and attempt to hold tax rates.
    Define "everyone"

Everyone meaning people that make over 200k a year?

lmao

Oh I see my thread about bankers fixing the facebook stock gets salooned.

This one stays in players talk though?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    All pointless.

Unless one side controls both the senate and the house with super majority and the presidency of course, it all means nothing in the end.

As of now, it looks like one side will not be able to control to pass bills..

Everyone argues, everyone has points, everyone has facts. But unless it passes all the way through without a hiccup, all it does is stall and waste time while people are bitching and crying
    Reps will have the presidency, the congress and the senate Jan 21, 2013.
    Let's hope they do something with the 2 years.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

more educated photoshops

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

less online books

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

suprised that billboard didnt include "birth certificate"

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

When Obama and the democrats had all the power during his first 2 years, they nationalized most of the auto industry, wasted TRILLIONS in stimulus (of which a ton of money was directed to people who supported him in his presidential campaign) and shoved ObamaCare down the throats of the American people against their will.

The American people who gave the democrats all their power in the 2008 election understandably reversed course and threw out every democrat they could to the tune of the dems losing a whopping 65 house seats.

After the 2010 mid-terms, democrats wanted to keep their runaway entitlement spending and republicans wanted to extend the Bush tax cuts. Instead of reducing government spending and raising taxes, the 2 parties compromised and republicans gave the democrats their continued runaway wasteful spending and the democrats gave the republicans their extension of the Bush tax cuts.

Not surprisingly, the deficit has continued to soar.

There have been many deals struck over the years where democrats have promised to severely cut their runaway pork entitlement spending. Unfortunately, they NEVER follow through and republicans know this.

Therefore, before the republicans are going to agree to any tax increases, its high time that the democrats follow through on their many promises to reduce government spending. However, considering what happened with the rural post office issue whereby democrats allocated $11 BILLION to keep them all open against the recommendation of the Postmaster General, the democrats aren't going to stop with their ridiculous wasteful overspending of money our country doesn't have.

The ONLY WAY the democrats will ever stop their spending spree is if they are removed from political office as their words and promises can no longer be trusted.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Romney will destroy this country

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Romney will destroy this country
    you keep saying that for some reason but you haven't a clue if he will. I have 3+ years proving Obama has failed miserably. Only one way to go for the new guy in 2013 and that's up.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    When Obama and the democrats had all the power during his first 2 years, they nationalized most of the auto industry, wasted TRILLIONS in stimulus (of which a ton of money was directed to people who supported him in his presidential campaign) and shoved ObamaCare down the throats of the American people against their will.
    Trillions wasted in stimulus?

It cost $787 billion, including $499 billion to fund new roads, hire teachers and generally keep people employed, and about $288 billion in tax breaks to individuals and businesses. Among other things, the mix of tax cuts includes a refundable credit of up to $400 per individual and $800 for married couples; a temporary increase of the earned income tax credit for disadvantaged families; and an extension of a program that allows businesses to recover the costs of capital expenditures faster than usual.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Obama spending binge never happened?

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012...drunken-sailor

"Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%....There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear."

And this is according to The WallStreet Journal website MarketWatch

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Dutch 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tully Mars 63 gave Dutch 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

The American people who gave the democrats all their power in the 2008 election understandably reversed course and threw out every democrat they could to the tune of the dems losing a whopping 65 house seats.

After the 2010 mid-terms, democrats wanted to keep their runaway entitlement spending and republicans wanted to extend the Bush tax cuts. Instead of reducing government spending and raising taxes, the 2 parties compromised and republicans gave the democrats their continued runaway wasteful spending and the democrats gave the republicans their extension of the Bush tax cuts.

Not surprisingly, the deficit has continued to soar.

There have been many deals struck over the years where democrats have promised to severely cut their runaway pork entitlement spending. Unfortunately, they NEVER follow through and republicans know this.

Therefore, before the republicans are going to agree to any tax increases, its high time that the democrats follow through on their many promises to reduce government spending. However, considering what happened with the rural post office issue whereby democrats allocated $11 BILLION to keep them all open against the recommendation of the Postmaster General, the democrats aren't going to stop with their ridiculous wasteful overspending of money our country doesn't have.

The ONLY WAY the democrats will ever stop their spending spree is if they are removed from political office as their words and promises can no longer be trusted.
    This^^^^

Too bad it's over the heads of most of the Liberals that post on this site though.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

What is the Republican plan for mitigating climate change? Or are they still in denial? I ask genuinely because I reallly havent heard.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    What is the Republican plan for mitigating climate change? Or are they still in denial? I ask genuinely because I reallly havent heard.
    Fukk climate change, climate change is a farce. The reason you are paying 4 dollars a gallon is becasue liberals and thier green agendas. Human beings are arrogant to think that they can affect earth, earth has been around a lot longer than human beings, the whole global warming thing is a farce.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Fukk climate change, climate change is a farce. The reason you are paying 4 dollars a gallon is becasue liberals and thier green agendas. Human beings are arrogant to think that they can affect earth, earth has been around a lot longer than human beings, the whole global warming thing is a farce.
    Sure, just ask the dinosaurs... Oh Wait!!!

You must not have taken a science class or just not real aware of the impact humans have on the environment. Modern medicine has cured diseases that use to wipe out millions of people. Deforesting has depleted the Amazon to where simple satellite imaging can show how much damage we've done to that ecosystem. Entire species have become extinct due to over fishing/hunting. Simple adjustments to careless hunting habits have increased populations of wildlife that were close to extinction.

Biochemicals, germ warfare, nuclear proliferation have the ability to wipe out masses and ruin water supplies/food. Pollution, smog, pesticides, cigerette smoke, etc., have increased incidents of cancer where it has now reached epidemic proportions... BUT YOU DON'T THINK MAN HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT???

Back to the political discussion. I think it's stupidity to blindly approve of the 2 party system. Both parties are a joke and are only in place to make you feel like you have a voice. In actuality, you have no voice and are at the mercy of the wealthy because that's who can afford the millions it takes to win a job that pay's thousands. Dem's/Repub's... They only look out for their best interest which is a coin flip whether it will fall in your best interest. Do you really think one candidate (Obama or Romney) is going to make the difference in your life and overall well being? If you're putting your future in the hands of politicians then you must also believe in the Easter Bunny too. You are living on a pipe dream. You control your own future and must create your own destiny in spite of these politicians.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

If obamacare had never been forced down ourt throats then the economy would have probably recovered by now, businesses dont want to hire when they dont know if they're gonna have added increases to pay for come 2014. Also if the bush tax cuts had had a permanent extension like the repubs wanted 2 years ago then there would be even less uncertainty. Obamas shitty policies are crippling businesses in this country, policticians have all the power over making a difference, people who say they dont have never paid taxes or ran a business.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

Just give it up. Presenting these people with facts has never worked. You've got folks here saying stuff like things will be so much better once the GOP has control over the WH, Senate and the house. They had that for years under Bush Jr. the result was a disaster.

Bottom line is every time over the last half a century or so the economy has shrunk or even tanked under GOP administrations. The GOP has repeatedly sold the middle of the country on single issues such as gay marriage and abortion and pushed economic policies that have hurt the middle class. They keep telling people the policies will help the middle class... eventually. But the numbers don't lie. Every time the GOP has been in control the middle class has received the shaft.

The race is close. Now that the primaries or over I don't really care much about the WH. The Bacmanns, Pauls and Santoriums are out. Mitt seems like a reasonable guy I doubt he'll send the country into crisis like Bush Jr. did. The important issues now are in the house and senate. We need to get people in there who are willing to do whats right for the country rather then nothing in hopes of making political gains.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Contrary to popular belief, most of the time (in modern political history) Congress and the President are at odds; that is, most of the time the same political party does not control the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives.

Only 10 times (20 years) since 1945 have both branches of Congress and the Presidency been controlled by the same party.

However, most of the time, Congress has been controlled by the same party. The "odd man out" has literally been the President.

Since 1945, the House and Senate have been controlled by different parties only five times (10 years). And there have been only two complete turn-overs of Congress since 1945: one in 1949 and the other in 2007.

Compare all of those metrics dating back 50 years as to which party controlled congress and you come up with EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE figures.

The U.S. is NOT a dictatorship and NEVER has been. The 535 senators and congressmen/women have FAR MORE POWER AND INFLUENCE combined than does the president and its congress that is mainly responsible when it comes to fiscal policy.

Liberal democrats know this as well but when they ran the figures based on congressional control instead of who controlled the White House, the numbers prove that the republicans created far more jobs, had higher stock market returns along with everything else.

EVERY SINGLE THING the democrats stand for is HORRIBLE for big business including:
    1. Minimum wage requirements
    2. Support Union labor
    3. Support ambulance chasing trial lawyers
    4. Want more and more regulations placed on big business
    5. Support higher corporate taxes

All of these things lead to lower earnings and much poorer stock market returns.

Liberal democrats will LIE, CHEAT, STEAL & DECEIVE any chance they get and nothing they say should ever be taken seriously.
    Last edited by andywend; 05-24-12 at 06:20 AM.

Tully Mars 63

Politicians will LIE, CHEAT, STEAL & DECEIVE any chance they get and nothing they say should ever be taken seriously.
    Fixed that for you.

As for your other claims- got any data to back that up? From a legitimate source like the CBO... not pulled from Rush Limbaugh's or Sean "fukk the troops, I want paid!" Hannity's ass.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Gotcha. So the Republican plan for climate change is...."I Like Turtles." Thank you for confirming what I believed to be true. In 20 years you all will be saying it's too late, we can't afford it, etc. Same old shit.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

AndyWend once again has been exposed in this thread. Like an 8 year old boy with his pants down waitimg on his ass whippings. Hes now been proven to be a liar and deceiving, he's half democrat.

Dudle Dildo simply finds the longest post that he cant understand and projects his ignorance on all us "liberals". We cant comprehend what we dont read dildo.

Sad that these two actually have voting cards. Thats the real problem with America, we continue letting inbred rednecks have a vote. No wonder other countries laugh at us

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Yea go ahead keep rewarding failure in this country, that is just one of many terms that can be used to describe obama, and see where it get us.

12 Last