MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Artest is hands down my favorite basketball player. Flat out intimidator

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

haha Metta is starting to rub off on Ebanks.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Artest plays to win
    Artest was one of my top 5 players that I respected and loved to watch play. After the Harden attack, and his continued statements that "I didn't know he was there", I have zero respect for the man and his game.

I would be happy if Artest never plays another game. The man is a thug, and a pure liar.

Artest is lucky Ben Wallace doesn't play for the Thunder.

Many Artest defenders seem to be silent..... Why is that?

Wojo

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree 100% with this post. Funny how no one really stepped up to Artest? I think if the old Artest pulled this sh#$ to a Detroit Piston back in the Palace Brawl... I really don't think Artest would of been walking out... his ass would of been limping back. You just dont do that to a player

i would of went after Artest... If I got thrown out for 25 games so what. You have to stick up for your teammate when Artest did that so blatant. My Adrenaline would of been pumping. But oddly enough... no one wanted to take out Artest? Possibly they thought he was King Kong?
    if u were a scrub on the team, u can go after artest
    perkins or ibaka getting banned for long time does not help the thunder at all

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Artest is too stupid to realize that if Harden played for the lakers he would start in artests place. Not to mention harden could probably outscore anyone on the lakers if he wanted to even off the bench. Other than Kobe of course when kobe starts jacking up the ball. As it was Harden scored more than every laker last night except for Kobe and Bynum and he played 75% of the minutes they did, and he had a BAD night shooting.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Artest is too stupid to realize that if Harden played for the lakers he would start in artests place. Not to mention harden could probably outscore anyone on the lakers if he wanted to even off the bench. Other than Kobe of course when kobe starts jacking up the ball. As it was Harden scored more than every laker last night except for Kobe and Bynum and he played 75% of the minutes they did, and he had a BAD night shooting.
    This coming from a retard who predicted the Lakers would win 24 games and be a lottery team.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    This coming from a retard who predicted the Lakers would win 24 games and be a lottery team.
    they would have been better off doing that, what does a play off series win (barely) and another second round blow out get them?

Well since they keep trading away what draft picks they do get I guess it doesnt matter much.

Live it up this year because next year is going to be really bad.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm just happy my "jump shooting" team was able to win this won....by 29.

Pretty sure we outscored LA in the paint yet people want to continue to act like we can't win anything because we do nothing but take jumpers. LOL.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Just what OKC needed, thank you come again

First 123