brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I Hope Everybody is Putting Serious Money on Lakers - 260 Here In This Game

The NBA home teams traditionally win about 80% of game 7s, on top of that the Lakers have been awesome at home in game 7s and awesome in game 7s at home with Kobe

They'll win this game, that line should be at least - 350-400. Big value on this line for sure

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

hi kerry!

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on this as well GL.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

hahaha hes back

home teams in game 5 who are up 3-1 are 137-2

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Ha! Classic BrahmaBull. First post since March 25th and he's betting a -260 fave.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Kerry!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Ha! Classic BrahmaBull. First post since March 25th and he's betting a -260 fave.

You can't pass up on this line, Lakers will win this game 4 out of 5 times just on a conservative prediction

NBA playoffs are very easy to predict. I think the hometeam won every game 7 last year in the playoffs

brahmabull117

lakers up 16, game is pretty much over

If you can't make money of the NBA playoffs, you have no business sports betting. Most predictable thing to bet on in the world

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

stfu kerry.

didnt u post mich -250, yanks -300, illinois -290... all losers?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    lakers up 16, game is pretty much over

If you can't make money of the NBA playoffs, you have no business sports betting. Most predictable thing to bet on in the world

Freakin' Jabroni.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Never was there a poster with less imagination than Brahma.

ebbearsfb1

White guys owning this game... blake, gasol.... then metta who should still be suspended but nba knew better

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Interesting trend.

brahmabull117

lakers up 7, no fear guys, they'll win this

This is the NBA playoffs, most predictable damn thing in the world

ebbearsfb1

I think bull is a knucklehead... but he does have a point... I have yet to see one thing in the playoffs that I'm like wow that happen... so predictable no clue why I'm not pounding away... only series you could say wasn't was bulls sixers but with rose hurt it really wasn't a surprise

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I think bull is a knucklehead... but he does have a point... I have yet to see one thing in the playoffs that I'm like wow that happen... so predictable no clue why I'm not pounding away... only series you could say wasn't was bulls sixers but with rose hurt it really wasn't a surprise
    Grizz/Clipps series has been a nightmare for anyone betting full games. The only thing predictable about that series, is the Grizz fukkin' up down the stretch.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Grizz/Clipps series has been a nightmare for anyone betting full games. The only thing predictable about that series, is the Grizz fukkin' up down the stretch.

that was the one series though where nobody really had a clue who would win coming in and that's how I still feel

Everything else has gone exactly to plan. Same thing as last year really with the exception of Dallas beating LA - every other series went as you would expect. People might argue Miami should have beaten Dallas but you would have to be a fool to put money on Lebron James in the finals

If you can't make money betting on the NBA playoff series prices, you shouldn't be betting

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    that was the one series though where nobody really had a clue who would win coming in and that's how I still feel

Everything else has gone exactly to plan. Same thing as last year really with the exception of Dallas beating LA - every other series went as you would expect. People might argue Miami should have beaten Dallas but you would have to be a fool to put money on Lebron James in the finals

If you can't make money betting on the NBA playoff series prices, you shouldn't be betting
    Didn't make any series bets. Probably should have in hindsight. Made a ton so far off the games themselves, but rarely ATS. Doing what you are suggesting right here in this thread has paid dividends.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Didn't make any series bets. Probably should have in hindsight. Made a ton so far off the games themselves, but rarely ATS. Doing what you are suggesting right here in this thread has paid dividends.

NBA playoffs is relatively easy to predict in terms of winners, ATS betting can be a nightmare though

You are exactly right - if you can pick out spots where a SU winner is much more likely than what the odds indicate like this game here, you'll make a lot of money