billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Swinger, I don't get it, you seem to be able to pick winners, why did you have to stiff your bookie, then rat him out to the feds ? Was it money management problems ? I struggle with that as well at times.
    I am guessing that this thread will not feature any more of the legendary Mr. Johnson.

billysink

Swinger never addresses this when I ask him. Wonder why ?
    Gonna go way out on a limb and guess you have him by his balls on this. Merely speculation on my part that he in fact has balls but that is none of my business.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swinger caused the demise of one of my favorite books and CS staff, I dislike him for that. Rat stiff.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Even I have to admit the Angels was a nice pick, Swinger my dear friend. Who woulda thunk it?

Nice little year you got yourself going thus far. You indeed seem to be a fine, young capper. Don't fret anything from billystink. He seems to enjoy conflict (not that theres anything wrong with that!). He'll be fine.

Again, good job Swinger. Pisses me off that you had to jinx my team to get it.....but well done nevertheless.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

billysink

Swinger caused the demise of one of my favorite books and CS staff, I dislike him for that. Rat stiff.

Well the legend in his own mind couldn't even own up to a basic handicapping oversite. It stands to reason that he is a low life stiff.

Like a said earlier, he is a dime a dozen self production.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Even I have to admit the Angels was a nice pick, Swinger my dear friend. Who woulda thunk it?

Nice little year you got yourself going thus far. You indeed seem to be a fine, young capper. Don't fret anything from billystink. He seems to enjoy conflict (not that theres anything wrong with that!). He'll be fine. Again, good job Swinger. Pisses me off that you had to jinx my team to get it.....but well done nevertheless.

You're a good company boy Op. I will be fine you're right about that. How's the fantasy world treating you?

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Opie,....its one game baby. Your Rsngers will be thete in October! And remember, when you debate idiots they will beat you with experience. Good luck Opie and I hope that job at JJ"s house went smooth.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Opie,....its one game baby. Your Rsngers will be thete in October! And remember, when you debate idiots they will beat you with experience. Good luck Opie and I hope that job at JJ"s house went smooth.
    Swinger you couldn't win a debate if you were the only one in it.

Now about that alleged stiff and squeal. Care to shed any light on that. Interesting.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Billy I have lost many debates particularly after the final score. And to dignify a response to an asinine supposition would make me asinine

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Billy I have lost many debates particularly after the final score. And to dignify a response to an asinine supposition would make me asinine
    Well Swinger I have never been in a debate with you after the final score and I agree to dignify a response on a supposition would make you assinine. You wouldn't appear to need any help with that anyway, clearly quite capable of that on your own.

Just wondering why someone would make the accusation that you are a stiff and a snitch. Clearly out of the blue like that.

First 12