Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Social Issues Mean Nothing

It's the economy, stupid.

There are about 90 more important issues right now.

Why do I have to listen about Romney cutting some kids hair in 1965? Shit if that's all he was doing is cutting some hippies hair then what's the big deal? Longhairs have been pursecuted for a long time.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Cougar Bait 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, frogsrangers, eidolon, and Killer_Demo

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    It's the economy, stupid.

There are about 90 more important issues right now.

Why do I have to listen about Romney cutting some kids hair in 1965? Shit if that's all he was doing is cutting some hippies hair then what's the big deal? Longhairs have been pursecuted for a long time.
    Post of the YEAR...

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Obama and his propaganda arm(the media) are going to talk about everything BUT the economy and will hammer down on social issues all the way until November. If Romney wants any chance at winning he has to ignore the social issues talk and only focus on the economy.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No one will fix the economy anyway.....Too many sellouts and corrupt politicians amongst Repubs and Dems alike

Our only decent shot is the libertarian party but that aint happening anytime soon

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Romney is a fukking clown, the guy can't open his mouth without putting his foot in it.

If you think McCain was a bad candidate, Romney is even worse

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Brock landers should run for president, hed be betting taxpayer dollars on college basketball games to try and pay off the national debt.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

CB u fukkin republican yuppee wannabe

In a court of law what romney did would be classified as assault with a deadly weapon....

Perspective pal, use some...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Brock landers should run for president, hed be betting taxpayer dollars on college basketball games to try and pay off the national debt.

How do I plan to pay off the national debt? Rubberband Play you broke dick fukks!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cougar enlighten us on how Romney is qualified to turn this economy around? If you reference Bain, I'll tear you to pieces in a debate.

Thanks in advance.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    CB u fukkin republican yuppee wannabe

In a court of law what romney did would be classified as assault with a deadly weapon....

Perspective pal, use some...
    Really? I pay someone to do that, had no idea I could prosecute

Maybe next time I feel I need a haircut I will take a jog through a Romney campaign stop

The fact that people think this is news or important is mind boggling

It's like people are losing their minds, this shit is not important

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post

This country should go all fukkin in on Credit from China with the amount of our National Debt.........Next Rubberband Play America is all in

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Cougar enlighten us on how Romney is qualified to turn this economy around? If you reference Bain, I'll tear you to pieces in a debate.

Thanks in advance.
    enlighten us on how Obama deserves a 2nd term to turn this economy around

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Really? I pay someone to do that, had no idea I could prosecute

Maybe next time I feel I need a haircut I will take a jog through a Romney campaign stop

The fact that people think this is news or important is mind boggling

It's like people are losing their minds, this shit is not important
    Ur not this fukkin stupid CB ok???

U get ur hair cut WILLINGLY.....Please dont make me explain basic comprehension to you as that would be a insult to both our intelligences...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Thanks in advance.
    Well, this is easy. Since I didn't start a thread on the subject I really don't have to defend what Romney did or didn't do at Bain capital. However, what I could reference is the fuckstorm that Obama the failure has perpetuated on the US economy. If you really want some facts look up the current inflation numbers, then add the gas and food costs to those numbers since Obama decided he wanted to omit them this time around.

ProfaneReality

Hey Cougar since you want to criticize Obama for gas prices, then you also have to give him credit for keeping dragons from attacking us.

You need to take an ECON class or 5.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    How do I plan to pay off the national debt? Rubberband Play you broke dick fukks!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Hey Cougar since you want to criticize Obama for gas prices, then you also have to give him credit for keeping dragons from attacking us.

You need to take an ECON class or 5.
    I always enjoy your tone, because you think you are uber intelligent. I am not criticizing Obama for gas prices. Read what I wrote genius. He OMITTED THE GAS AND FOOD PRICES FROM THE INFLATION NUMBERS. It's not all on him, but tweaking the numbers to misrepresent his administrations accomplishments is repugnant.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Going to bed now, I have to work 11 hours tomorrow, my taxes will help pay for the 46 MILLION Americans that are on food stamps.

They depend on me now.

ProfaneReality

I always enjoy your tone, because you think you are uber intelligent. I am not criticizing Obama for gas prices. Read what I wrote genius. He OMITTED THE GAS AND FOOD PRICES FROM THE INFLATION NUMBERS. It's not all on him, but tweaking the numbers to misrepresent his administrations accomplishments is repugnant.
    Compared to you, I am. Which community college did you attend ? did you even finish ? You get your talking points from your right winged websites, and you regurgitate them. Offer an original thought if you want to further the discussion.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Why does the GOP always want to expand military spending at the expense of social cuts? And as far as the social cuts go they are for everyone else. Never hear these losers proposing any social cuts to military or police. These assholes always want to cut the benefits of the people that need them the most. One of those stupid ass F-22 probably cost as much as every social program combined.

Emily_Haines

$67 billion for 195 F-22 Raptors

GOP always wanting to fuk people over for their precious military

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Why does the GOP always want to expand military spending at the expense of social cuts? And as far as the social cuts go they are for everyone else. Never hear these losers proposing any social cuts to military or police. These assholes always want to cut the benefits of the people that need them the most. One of those stupid ass F-22 probably cost as much as every social program combined.
    Deflection noted

And I am going to use a liberal argument here. Liberals always say we need stimulus spending for construction projects because it will employ people to fix up the roads, bridges, etc. so likewise wouldn't spending money on an F-22 employ people to build it?

Can't have it both ways leftists. I thought you libs loved government spending on stuff like that.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Going to bed now, I have to work 11 hours tomorrow, my taxes will help pay for the 46 MILLION Americans that are on food stamps.

They depend on me now.
    amen brother!

I wish we could just eliminate all the non-disabled, non-elderly, non-working, non-white people from food stamps (snap) and only have to support 460,000 instead of 46 million.

While President Obama has been called the "Food Stamp President" by some of his opponents during this election season, the characterization is inaccurate.USDA data from January 2001 indicate that during the Administration of President George W. Bush, the number of SNAP recipients rose by 14.7 million people. President Clinton in 1998 and President Bush in 2002 expanded SNAP eligibility as well. During their Administrations, reforms were enacted that permitted for more children, disabled individuals, seniors and some immigrants to receive food stamps.During President Obama's Administration, enrollment has increased by 14.2 million people -- a lower number than during President Bush's tenure. This is due to the ongoing economic recession, which caused rates of food insecurity in 2009 to reach the highest levels since 1998. There is some indication that SNAP enrollment levels and rates of food insecurity are beginning to decrease. In October 2011, when the economy started to improve, SNAP enrollment declined by 43,528 individuals and from 2009 to 2010, food insecurity dropped from 21.3 percent to 20.2 percent in households with children.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    amen brother!

I wish we could just eliminate all the non-disabled, non-elderly, non-working, non-white people from food stamps (snap) and only have to support 460,000 instead of 46 million.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Deflection noted

And I am going to use a liberal argument here. Liberals always say we need stimulus spending for construction projects because it will employ people to fix up the roads, bridges, etc. so likewise wouldn't spending money on an F-22 employ people to build it?

Can't have it both ways leftists. I thought you libs loved government spending on stuff like that.
    Heaven forbid that we would want to build TV's, computers, cell phones or stuff people actually use. Let's build a bunch of shit that can only be used to kill people and something we can't even sell and make money on. As always GOP making sound business decisions. And people wonder why we are 17 trillion in debt and growing.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

I wish we could just eliminate all the non-disabled, non-elderly, non-working, non-white people from food stamps
    so did Hitler

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

wonder what the "labor" costs on building a f-22 are?

wonder what the material costs on roads are?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

your correct Archie but it will come down to will the Christian right vote for a member of a cult (their words) over a black guy they hate but is christian in the areas that will determine who is president
    and in Karl Roves own words the election is decided in
    Southern Ohio
    Suburban Philadelphia and the Virginia side of the DC suburbs
    Central Florida
    Piedmont of North Carolina
    every other state is already counted and that makes sense is Cali voting Romney of will Texas vote obama

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Actually I disagree, I'll vote for any candidate who allows my to carry my gun(s) in public in ALL 50 States....that's all that is important at this point. I just want to drive around with my guns and gas mask.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Obama and his propaganda arm(the media) are going to talk about everything BUT the economy and will hammer down on social issues all the way until November. If Romney wants any chance at winning he has to ignore the social issues talk and only focus on the economy.
    The right has used social issues for just as long as the left. They're not any different.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I like how no one is talking about the topic

Hey Arch the material costs for a road, that comes from tax dollars

How are the roads looking in your state? I am quite certain they are hideous. You would think with such a high tax rate we would have good roads, decent schools, and a low crime rate. Instead it's the exact opposite. We live in a state that has been run by crooked politicians who keep raping us. Remember the tolling was supposed to pay for itself and now the tolls have doubled?

And I am not sure where I said anything about expanding the military, pretty sure I didn't.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monetary Reform Act is the only answer....................

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

enlighten us on how Obama deserves a 2nd term to turn this economy around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    NOBODY turns this economy around.
    We've been sold to the global corporate rulers.
    You can't beat them fellas.

Buy some paper...
    Stock market up 73% since Barry took over.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Lets be honest about what we've gleaned from this thread.....

Cougar Bait is the ONLY fukkin' gayliver that's not a complete fukkin liberal retard.

Well done, Coug.

And Profane.....did you actually graduate college? I see you want to get into a pissing match against Cougar over your higher education qualifications. I'll be your huckleberry......

Anyone who is enough of a simpleton to imply that Obama is more qualified over Romney to run the LARGEST CORPORATION IN THE WORLD is simply a complete fukkin' idiot.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

12 Last