CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Loshak Leans for May 10, and another big bow-down to PickWinnersAllDay

Yeah maybe I'm kissing PWAD's as* a little, but I don't care, what can I say I'm impressed.

Obama's statement on gay marriage yesterday made me realize that it's ok to feel strongly about or love whatever or whomever you happen to feel strongly about or love, and so today, I am not ashamed to admit I have developed very strong positive feelings towards PWAD and his MLB unders.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KZRbH4uG_b4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Losher
    go here
    Take Ave 10 west to Calle 3, turn left (north), go two blocks to Ave 6, turn left (east), park at the first place on the right (Parqueo Público) and walk half a block east to the Anchor Club, just past Calle 1, on the right.
    put your hand up
    ask for help

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Losher
    go here
    Take Ave 10 west to Calle 3, turn left (north), go two blocks to Ave 6, turn left (east), park at the first place on the right (Parqueo Público) and walk half a block east to the Anchor Club, just past Calle 1, on the right.
    put your hand up
    ask for help
    thought loshak was trying to get off the skagg minet...wtf is going on here?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Losher
    go here
    put your hand up
    ask for help
    what do you mean?? You think this pick is that bad?? I mean I'm not saying I couldn't improve my capping, of course even the greatest capper should always be looking to improve, but I don't think I'm so bad at it that I am in dire need of help as you seem to be implying.

And anyway, there's a handicapping school in San Jose??? I'm skeptical pal

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    what do you mean?? You think this pick is that bad?? I mean I'm not saying I couldn't improve my capping, of course even the greatest capper should always be looking to improve, but I don't think I'm so bad at it that I am in dire need of help as you seem to be implying.

And anyway, there's a handicapping school in San Jose??? I'm skeptical pal
    Carper your handicapping skills

Your launching the careers of models to win Miss Tica

The fact that it looks like Lou and Natalie found you passed out in your car in front of the Santa Ana "castle" and had to hose you off and put you in front of the camera

I think that's the directions to Wil's Home group and if nothing else you can get some help and when they pass the coffee basket you can say" Wil got me from Corys ez $"

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Loshak particularly sexy look today.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loshak, was really tough to hear you with PWADs balls in your mouth. Could you maybe re-do the video with the volume a little louder? Thanks man.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Actually yeah the opening of his video he looks cool it may get him some man love
    from PWAD
    Good pick on the Mets yest congrats you even layed the run Yanks got saved in the 8th
    raped in the 9th oh Mariano we miss you.
    Public is actually betting against Yanks n Bosux so I dont like favs but im playing a small
    parlay with Yank n Bosuks then hammering the Nuggets
    Told you Marlins Johnson wouldn't throw 3 clunkers in a row hope you didnt take over.
    GL

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Loshak, was really tough to hear you with PWADs balls in your mouth. Could you maybe re-do the video with the volume a little louder? Thanks man.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with that pick, lots of value there in my opinion. Cleveland has had a ton of success this year going all lefty against RHP starters and I don't expect to see anything different here. Boston will also feature a pile of lefthanded hitters tonight against Lowe.

Total set at 9 -103. Wind currently blowing hard and dead out to the Peske Pole in rightfield and forecast to do so for the evening. Loaded lefty lineups and wind hard to right.........................

Good Luck tonight Carper!!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I appreciate the shout out.

I don't think I've won 10 in a row... like 13 of 14 and 23 of 26 but Kerry Wood blew my Cubs/Dodgers under 7 or 8 games ago.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Horseshack is becoming a TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Given out the plus money

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

still a stud

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Horseshack is becoming a TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Given out the plus money
    no YOUR the tail pal

thanks though, small sample size though pal, in fact it's the 5th smallest sample size that can possibly exist

still though, I'm just fukin thankful I didn't embarrass myself and my main goal is not to become a tail but to not embarrass myself, if I can go 400 picks and wind up +0.5 units I'll be fukin super psyched pal

thanks though

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I appreciate the shout out.

I don't think I've won 10 in a row... like 13 of 14 and 23 of 26 but Kerry Wood blew my Cubs/Dodgers under 7 or 8 games ago.
    Give us winners!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

what????

Carpe Dime is the legendary guy with the mustache?

I did not know this. Impressed. I just thought CD was one of the few educated posters on the forum.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

and, yes, very true. not a fan of PWAD .... but if the fukkker picks winners, I'll tail

aint too proud to back a blatant hot streak