Betpoints: 7585

Memphis crowd full of white people

Very strange
    every white person in the whole area must be at this game

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

All of the arenas look like that except for the Hawks.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    In milwaukee when someone has upper level tickets they say "i'm sitting on the black level"

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Everyone else is working. Keeping that BBQ flowing.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

thats because in atlanta the scalpers outside cant find anyone to buy their seats so they are stuck taking their family members to the game

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

good people attend the games

the ***** people are in the jails

duh, they're not going to empty out the jails to attend that bball game

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    In milwaukee when someone has upper level tickets they say "i'm sitting on the black level"

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

wow, why you guys are so racist. who cares about the color of the goddamned crowd. we are not picking peppers or apples at the grocery store!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rentongfb View Post
    wow, why you guys are so racist. who cares about the color of the goddamned crowd. we are not picking peppers or apples at the grocery store!

Care to elaborate?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

its only racist if he says ****** or ******

rentongfb

you guys should just figure out color is not the deal for human beings. for a country like America, which claims to be the number 1 in the world, its a shame that their people can not get over this race issue, which is already out of context in many other countries...

oh and its another irony that a lot of ppl are underestimating black people but yet they are paying 100s of $$$ to watch them play ball.

milwaukee mike

nothing i said was racist

it's a shame that blacks perform in arenas that for the most part they can't afford good seats to, work in hotels and restaurants they can't afford to stay at or eat in, etc etc

but on the other side of the coin, it's kind of sad that i will pay a lot of money to see someone with very low intelligence and work ethic just because they were born with athletic talent

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

you guys should just figure out color is not the deal for human beings. for a country like America, which claims to be the number 1 in the world, its a shame that their people can not get over this race issue, which is already out of context in many other countries...

oh and its another irony that a lot of ppl are underestimating black people but yet they are paying 100s of $$$ to watch them play ball.
    never fukin heard of ya pal

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

it's a shame that blacks perform in arenas that for the most part they can't afford good seats to, work in hotels and restaurants they can't afford to stay at or eat in, etc etc

but on the other side of the coin, it's kind of sad that i will pay a lot of money to see someone with very low intelligence and work ethic just because they were born with athletic talent
    Oh really.

milwaukee mike

race is always going to be there, you can't ignore it.
    if i watch the news and they're running a story about a convenience store robbery in milwaukee, there's a 95%+ chance the culprit is black.
    and if they're running a story about someone giving a multi-million dollar endowment for the performing arts center, there's a 95%+ chance the dude is white.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Oh really.
    it's not racist to state facts. more than 90% of the fans on the lower level are white. and i would say at least 60% of the fans on the upper level are black, unless it's a game against the bulls/lakers/heat

rentongfb

i don't think they would be competing in this level consistently if they have low work ethic and low intelligence...its another story if you expect them to solve complex mathematical problems and such ... there various types of intelligence and lots of these athletes have plenty of that...

i am not saying racist as an insult, but unfortunately it is the lifestyle of many. i can clearly observe that it is rooted in people's minds. i can observe that when i am around black people talking like " oh this white boy, oh this white girl!"...and when i am around white people through their stereotypes...

we should all be critical of ourselves first in order to move our civilization

rentongfb

it's not racist to state facts. more than 90% of the fans on the lower level are white. and i would say at least 60% of the fans on the upper level are black, unless it's a game against the bulls/lakers/heat
    i understand, and you might be right about the numbers. but then again, WHO cares? we all should not...it has no value as any arguement or conversation.

milwaukee mike

i understand, and you might be right about the numbers. but then again, WHO cares? we all should not...it has no value as any arguement or conversation.
    we shouldn't care?
    blacks eventually got tired of sitting in the back of the bus, drinking water from a separate fountain, not being allowed on certain golf courses, etc.

so at some point (as a group) they might get tired of sitting on the upper level, etc

i think this has value as a conversation, milwaukee is one of the most segregated cities in the world and we're always on the brink of a riot.

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 05:15 PM. Reason: i

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

All those seats in the lower level belong to corporations and only the 1% is allowed to sit there.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

maybe he was confused by the whole "white out" with everyone wearing white t-shirts.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Maybe they went to see gasol or Hamed Haddadi play

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

we shouldn't care?
    blacks eventually got tired of sitting in the back of the bus, drinking water from a separate fountain, not being allowed on certain golf courses, etc.

so at some point (as a group) they might get tired of sitting on the upper level, etc

i think this has value as a conversation, milwaukee is one of the most segregated cities in the world and we're always on the brink of a riot.
    Have you ever considered moving the family to Idaho, you would feel right at home in certain parts of the state.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

The NBA has always had a predominately white audience. David Stern, Billy Hunter, the owners and I hope the players all know this. That's one of the reasons for the dress code Stern implemented. He knew Allen Iverson showing up to games looking like a gangsta rapper was scaring his white TV audiences. I'm sure the arena in Salt Lake City, Sacramento, Oklahoma City, Dallas, hell even New York and Boston are for the majority filled with a white audience.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Black people sit in the nosebleeds man.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

They are outside entertaining

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

But thats ok because you paid to be entertained in basketball not an intellectual debate or discussion... also there is no rule only a white person can sit in the lower section, the lower section are for people with money, if you have the cash you can get as close to the stars as you can, its just a majority of rich folks in the area who want to spend money on the nba are white. Very big difference between social/class parity compared to racial discrimination that you have mentioned in a few of your posts. Not willing to spend the money or not having the money to spend on a lower section nba ticket is a world apart from not allowing a black person from sitting in a certain part of the bus or in a certain part of the arena.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i love that kids enthusiasim and his sweat band
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 05:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

paco

Just realized Memphis has not a single white person on the roster lol

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Just realized Memphis has not a single white person on the roster lol
    marc gasol

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    marc gasol
    He's Spanish , not white white

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Everyone is fuked up for stating such nonsense. Yes Memphis has a lot of white fans.
    Maybe the city is prodomintatly white... You are all a bunch of stupid idiots.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Dats wacist

12 Last