Betpoints: 61

i guarentee you rangers take kings down

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Philadelphia
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave King Mayan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

L.A. Sucks. Pretty much California as a whole sucks. Sell it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    L.A. Sucks. Pretty much California as a whole sucks. Sell it.
    dumbfukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    how we feeling in here now? still sports capital with two your flaunted teams teams down 0-3 and 1-3 as predicted?
    kings are up 3-0

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

kings vs rangers..will it be a pk every game?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    kings are up 3-0
    so having 1 championship team (if they win it), makes you the sports capital of the nation? bc your 8th seed may have gotten hot at the right time?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

how we feeling in here now? still sports capital with two your flaunted teams teams down 0-3 and 1-3 as predicted?
    1. Look up "currently" dumbass
    2. How's Philly sports these days? Lol.....must suck. Going to be a long summer.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    i guarentee you rangers take kings down
    Your "guarantee" is worth slightly less than a bag of dog shit.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    1. Look up "currently" dumbass
    2. How's Philly sports these days? Lol.....must suck. Going to be a long summer.
    did I start a thread claiming philly was the sports capital of the nation?? nope, that was you sir

dlunc3

long summer? check out vegas odds buddy... the whole world outside your little bubble knows that phills are better and more of a threat then your dodgers..

and sixers are gonna get farther then both your lakers and clippers

and the eagles are 100x better then... oh wait you dont have a football team

yet still, I KNOW philly isnt the sports capital of the nation... yet you proclaim LA to be which is the biggest joke on this forum

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

In order to be a sports town you have to have all four major sports, LA cant even keep a football team around and its the most popular sport in the world, garbage.

The best sports towns in the world are in the northeast (baltimore, DC, philly, new york, and boston listing from south to north), they dont even really play sports on the west coast, too busy smoking pot and fukking each other in the ass while trying to fight with illegals for work.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlunc3

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    In order to be a sports town you have to have all four major sports, LA cant even keep a football team around and its the most popular sport in the world, garbage.

The best sports towns in the world are in the northeast (baltimore, DC, philly, new york, and boston listing from south to north), they dont even really play sports on the west coast, too busy smoking pot and fukking each other in the ass while trying to fight with illegals for work.

not to mention that approx 60% of LA isnt even from LA.. what a fraudulent band wagon fan base they have there in the "sports capital of the nation"

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

In L.A. it's illegal to smoke a cigar in public but two men can fukk each other in the ass in public. Great city ya got there. Come on big earthquake!!!!!

dlunc3

In L.A. it's illegal to smoke a cigar in public but two men can fukk each other in the ass in public. Great city ya got there. Come on big earthquake!!!!!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Like I said it cant be a sports capital when no one gives a shit about sports.

Angels arent selling out, Dodgers arent selling out, despite the hype for the angels and a fast start for the dodgers. You have a ton of overpriced leftover seats on Stub Hub and Barrys tickets for the two basketball games today. So while they are technically sell outs I would say they had a thousand or more empty seats in staples for each game.

Theyll be more people downtowm watching the bike race than worrying about the Kings or the Clippers games.

Its a front running town, once these teams are done so are the 'fans'. The few laker flags I have seen will disappear, just like all the USC flags have all disappeared over the past couple years. I used to see literally hundreds of USC lfags on peoples houses now you couldnt find one for a scavenger hunt.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

not to mention that approx 60% of LA isnt even from LA.. what a fraudulent band wagon fan base they have there in the "sports capital of the nation"
    Both NY and la have those fans, they move here from Kansas in attempt to become a model and crowns herself as a Yankee fan, they are the reason I'm moving to Vegas next year

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

people will always hate the LOS.. Nothing new here...

Motherfukkers have sports and nothing else.. While i can go snowboard, surf, bar hop with 10s and 9s in the same day..

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Motherfukkers have sports and nothing else.. While i can go snowboard, surf, bar hop with 10s and 9s in the same day..
    noone hates until clown starts going around saying la is the sports capital... what an absurd comment

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Dlunc enjoy youre shitty dirty rat infested city..

I will be in malibu tomorrow watching 10s play volleyball while scratching my nuts.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

You're not white so u don't snowboard or surf.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You're not white so u don't snowboard or surf.
    only whites surf and snowboard??

Enjoy your shitty city...

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Dlunc enjoy youre shitty dirty rat infested city..

I will be in malibu tomorrow watching 10s play volleyball while scratching my nuts.
    LMAO, not likely. The only 10s playing vollyball are highschool girls, but that might be your thing.

LA suffers from the same problem other parts of the country suffers from, once girls get old enough to go to college and/or drink they baloon up like macys thanksgiving attractions. i have been all around and the best place for older hot women is florida, california is vastly over rated in that department.

William Walters

and you really wanna try to compare the phills and the dodgers this healthy phills team is 100x the team that the dodgers are..
    Congrats on your 8th seeded
    kings team though... (even though they have no legit shot)
    (Sure....Lakers & Clips are out....that's why the thread title included "currently"....as in at the CURRENT time).

Dodgers swept 4 in a row from that weak ass old washed up phills team!
    Dodgers = best record in MLB...Phillies = last place Dodgers doing it without Kemp........maybe best hitter in MLB

As for your comment on the Kings.............EMBARRASSING! What a dumbass. Way to go retard!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i swear this dunce3 is the dumbest kid ive ever seen when it comes to sports & betting.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Powertrip
    Powertrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Can you be considered a sports capital of america if you don't have a Football team??

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Powertrip View Post
    Can you be considered a sports capital of america if you don't have a Football team??
    So....the criteria.....even if "currently" is in the thread title......as in NOW......is you must have a LOCAL team in all four major sports? The folks in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Carolina, Tennessee, etc.etc. may have an issue with that.

P.S. Dodgers, Lakers, Kings, and USC Trojans!
    Last edited by William Walters; 06-12-12 at 10:01 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

WW,

Congrats on LA's recent success...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    So....the criteria.....even if "currently" is in the thread title......as in NOW......is you must have a LOCAL team in all four major sports? The folks in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Carolina, Tennessee, etc.etc. may have an issue with that.

P.S. Dodgers, Lakers, Kings, and USC Trojans!
    Congrats Kings.

USC, Dodgers and Lakers????

William Walters

Ok.......so I get it......L.A. doesn't have an NFL team.........although........the Chargers are just 90 minutes down the freeway. On that note.........how many of you consider "your" town/area to have an NFL team when the stadium is MORE than a 90 minute commute? My guess is LOTS of you. California is just blessed with so many professional sports teams that we separate them by cities/counties/etc.

With the above in mind...............yes.................. ..Los Angeles is CURRENTLY the sports capital of the nation!

Dodgers = loaded up and poised to make a run at WS for years to come (Kemp, Ramirez Gonzalez, and Ethier.....are you fukking kidding me???)

Lakers = loaded up and a front runner for yet ANOTHER NBA Championship (Kobe, Howard, Nash, Pau.....are you fukking kidding me???)

USC Trojans Football = loaded up and poised to not only win a BCS title this season, but for years to come (#1 recruiting class coming in next season......adding to the plethora of talent on the current roster).

L.A. Kings = Stanley Cup Champs..........and........locked and loaded for another run at the cup this coming season.

There you have it folks.........................L.A. is on top of the national sports page. Love it!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

We did it.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Dodgers would be cool...but I'm not holding my breath.

Angels...? Fuuuukkkkk them. Even with all that talent, with Scoscia at the helm and the idiotic GM making deals like Greinke, they'll be at the golf course during the world series.

And I know most people don't care, but the Sparks actually look like they can be a threat in the WNBA if Parker's knees hold up.

And a logical person would agree the Lakeshow have a pretty damn good shot this season.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

They need a football team and they would be

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by nic9212 View Post
    They need a football team and they would be
    Read post 171 again please.

First ... 23456 Last