PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

If the dodgers miss playoffs, this thread was an epic burial.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

We are winning

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Ok.......so I get it......L.A. doesn't have an NFL team.........although........the Chargers are just 90 minutes down the freeway. On that note.........how many of you consider "your" town/area to have an NFL team when the stadium is MORE than a 90 minute commute? My guess is LOTS of you. California is just blessed with so many professional sports teams that we separate them by cities/counties/etc.

With the above in mind...............yes.................. ..Los Angeles is CURRENTLY the sports capital of the nation!

Dodgers = loaded up and poised to make a run at WS for years to come (Kemp, Ramirez Gonzalez, and Ethier.....are you fukking kidding me???)

Lakers = loaded up and a front runner for yet ANOTHER NBA Championship (Kobe, Howard, Nash, Pau.....are you fukking kidding me???)

USC Trojans Football = loaded up and poised to not only win a BCS title this season, but for years to come (#1 recruiting class coming in next season......adding to the plethora of talent on the current roster).

L.A. Kings = Stanley Cup Champs..........and........locked and loaded for another run at the cup this coming season.

There you have it folks.........................L.A. is on top of the national sports page. Love it!
    you made this thread before this laker team or dodger team was assembled... sure, within the next year or two la could be the capital of the nation no doubt

you making this thread was still a joke though as when you did it, the lakers and dodgers were both shit

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 283

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    In order to be a sports town you have to have all four major sports, LA cant even keep a football team around and its the most popular sport in the world, garbage.

The best sports towns in the world are in the northeast (baltimore, DC, philly, new york, and boston listing from south to north), they dont even really play sports on the west coast, too busy smoking pot and fukking each other in the ass while trying to fight with illegals for work.

Commissioner just reminded all NFL teams that they must have approval from the league before moving teams to Los Angeles. One or two of these teams (Chargers, Rams, Raiders) are going to be there soon.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

LA is for winners! And our girls are hotter!! Unless you're from Florida, then you win! lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Dodgers vs Angels in the World Series?

First ... 3456