BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Expensive superstar thoroughbreds have rogue people as grooms.WTF!!!

You wouldn't let the juvenile delinquent dropout who was delivering pizza for a living work at an auction house handling the 110 million dollar painting that sold last week on the auction block. So why then do you have people with questionable backgrounds and potential lethal personalities working around the best horses?I used to get the paper form of The Daily Racing form for 4 years almost everyday way back when and in every addition there was like a racing commission hearings report where it told of backstretch employees like grooms and exercize riders etc.that violated rules and were banned from tracks or suspended.Almost all these rogues had A.K.A's listed next to their name such as, also goes by the name of Antonio,Tony,Anthony,grand master ANT ,etc.etc.

It used to give me the willies when I had the cheapest of claimers running where these people were around, let alone 10 million dollar horses of Kentucky Derby caliber.Hell,some guy could wipe out a whole syncho Demio festival in Guadalarja and the next week he could be brushing down and feeding your horse.Your past and records don't come in to play when people come here from places unknown.The whole track can go up in flames with one match thrown in a bail of straw.I'm surprised that it hasn't happened to Churchill Downs on Kentucky Derby Day.And the whole place is full of commandos in fatigues for Motherland security looking for the next Bin Laden to attempt major terrorism when it's the drugstore cowboy with a Bic lighter that poses the greatest threat.

After these characters get booted off the track,they should let them work at the private school Obama's kids attend.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 05-06-12 at 07:17 AM. Reason: spelling

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Everyone is fingerprinted and a back ground check performed before given a license. If you have a record you are denied a license.

While your story might be correct as of 40 years ago, it no longer is.

No more Alabama tags Brent.

But thanks for casting doubt .