looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by EmceeDusty View Post
    HAHAHA That was me that made that song, Ben used to call me up and threaten me everyday. The good old stiff list. I won they sent me a card it never worked, I lost everything the calls and threats to break my legs came in, Good times, Any idea what site they run now. I will get Big Ben tilted up right quick again.
    From Wager on Credit "We have recently acquired the database from the former operator (Credit Wagering) that you had a loyal and respected reputation with.
    We selected only honest and legitimate clients to send a personal invitation . When you reply to this email , a generous Credit Line is reserved for you to get you started!."

thegameilove
    thegameilove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by EmceeDusty View Post
    HAHAHA That was me that made that song, Ben used to call me up and threaten me everyday. The good old stiff list. I won they sent me a card it never worked, I lost everything the calls and threats to break my legs came in, Good times, Any idea what site they run now. I will get Big Ben tilted up right quick again.
    He does the same thing to me, got any info I could use emcee, tight song btw, message me back

Ducks129
    Ducks129's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I guess, just a terrible idea. If you want to ruin your life go ahead and do that. Would rather bet much smaller amounts and win smaller amounts while saving to move out, and enjoying my life.

Good for you, your an impeccable person. And some of us have a penetrating problem. But I bet I'm able up work harder and make more at my job than you. So it all evens out

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

credit had the best stiff list in the industry

First 12