jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Durant Keep Taking 30 Ft jumpers

You will have an early exit

Lucky you have Harden and Westbrook

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Lakers are hoping Dallas can somehow pull off this upset..

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

watching baseball, NBA is a distant 2nd

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

His mind is on fried chicken

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I bring this point up all the time and people on this site just laugh.

Been saying for a long long time how easy it is to take Durant out of a game.

jjgold

The more I watch Durant the more I think he is not a game changer
    He does not do enough on the court to make everyone better

Well James is by himself in that category

Westbrook and Harden are what Make Okl City so good

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Kobe and Melo are way better scorers than KD. So many ways to score the ball but Durant is one dimensional, nothing special I mean

He can score the FTs

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

You guys are cracking me up. Melo is a better scorer yet KD has 3 consecutive scoring titles. Durant is one dimensional yet he had a terrible shooting night and still had 26 points. Nothing special, because he's in a little slump and not shooting well. When KD slumps everyone says, he's not that good, when Russ turns the ball over too much in a game, he's the problem.......you fair weather fans are morons. They were in the Western conference finals last year and the year before took LA to the brink of elimination. Keep hatin' they'll keep winning.
    If KD was shooting lights out, Dallas wouldn't even have had a glimpse of a possible win in the last two games. But I'm sure when he comes out of it and they make it to the conference finals again, you guys will be all over his nuts again.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

nothing special, wow.

go watch a bit more nba and tell me who durant can't beat on the drive at the 2, 3 or 4 spot.

so a couple of players, ok. now do yourself a favor and rewatch his in and out fadeaway leaner against the timberwolves in third overtime.

he is 7" guys, WHO are you kidding?

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol he is hands down the best scorer in the game. He has scored over 50 points in both games combined and people are hating on him, I don't see how 26 points is taking him out of the game. Don't forget he is being guarded by one of the best defensive players in the league, who held Lebron in check in the finals last year, almost identical defence to what he is doing on Durant, forcing jump shots and causing wade/Westbrook to take on more shots. Don't underestimate what Marion is doing by jumping to conclusions on Durant

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I don't care about how much Durant can score in the regular season. He's 10 for 27 and 5 for 17 so far in Games 1 and 2 in this series. Last year he struggled in several of the games against Memphis and his shooting percentages were down in that series too and on the playoffs as a whole. All it takes is a guy who is willing to get in his shirt and stay close to him on defense. It's hard to get good shots when you are forced out beyond the 3 point line just to get the ball.

The playoffs are a completely different game. No longer can Durant get the ball where he wants and have some space between him and the defender. The games are played tighter and his weaknesses are exploited.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

so far harden is the thunder mvp

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

If you can't appreciate what this guy has done at such an early age in this league, you are nothing but ignorant.

Yes, he did dominate during the regular season - and just because he 'struggled' the first two games of the playoffs, everyone thinks hes garbage. And I find it interesting that his 'struggling' means 25 and 26 points + a game winning shot. So what does he have to do to be recognized as 'good'? 40 Pts every game?

Let's see what kind of reactions people have when Kobe or LeBron hit a game winner like that. Everyone would be kneeling before them, even if they went 0-20 and hit just 1 shot at the end.

jjgold

I rather have Durant than Melo anytime

Hard to win titles with either though both one dimensional type players

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Durant goes 10/26 from the field and 8/8 from the line and gets 30. That isn't an efficient 30. LeBron will go 12/22 and 6/8 from line. That's efficient. LeBron > Durant

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Granted that's only over 23 games, he's a career 42.3% shooter and 32.6% from 3 in his playoff career (excluding these 2 games which probably make that average go down even further). Not saying he's not good or that he won't shoot it better for the rest of this series/playoffs but the numbers clearly don't make him look good.