PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asante Samuel Traded For A 7th Round Pick

To Atlanta.

Surprised he wasn't worth more than a 7th.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Not when every team knew he was gonna end up getting dropped anyhow. Guess they just took what they could get. Was still suprised either way for only a 7th.

Oh well. Fletcher cox tomorrow night my man

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Not when every team knew he was gonna end up getting dropped anyhow. Guess they just took what they could get. Was still suprised either way for only a 7th.

Oh well. Fletcher cox tomorrow night my man

Is that for certain?

Cox is 100% the pick?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

we would have to trade up to get cox, he is way gone before us. .(eagles)
    alot of mock drafts having us pick gilmore. but not sure about that pick. if we could get that saftey from bama i would love that.
    but actually gilmore is ranked 8th overall on the big board. but we have to take a secondary pick, as much as any loves to take linemen in the first round.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Samuel is a scrub, more focused on getting his INTs and personal stats. Doesnt tackle and gives up on plays easily.

Just another diva player.

Vinnie Paz

Pretty much

DT spot looks famished guys

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty much a salary dump and everyone around the league knew it and wasn't going to give up much. Birds will be trading up I believe. Cox seems to be the guy everyone thinks Philly wants to go get. Pretty much fits about every Andy Reid-era draft. OL or DL almost every time. If they can't get Cox, I'd love to get Barron at Safety. I know they are okay with what they have, but that kid is going to be a stud.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Pretty much a salary dump and everyone around the league knew it and wasn't going to give up much. Birds will be trading up I believe. Cox seems to be the guy everyone thinks Philly wants to go get. Pretty much fits about every Andy Reid-era draft. OL or DL almost every time. If they can't get Cox, I'd love to get Barron at Safety. I know they are okay with what they have, but that kid is going to be a stud.
    Barron is going to be awesome. He's going to make the team that drafts him very happy.

Vinnie Paz

Bump this. Pumped for the draft as always! What you guys think of a trade up? I been hearing/seeing Cox, Kuechly, Barron, Kirkpatrick etc be gone by our pick.

Whatevrer happens just hope we dont take some random ass player likr last year. Watkins pick had me doing the face palm.