CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    youre in a tough spot pal. if you find him and kick his ass, they will just retaliate and escalate everything.
    you think? he knows he's in the wrong, most bullies wilt when threatened

my lean would be track him down aggressively, at the bar, yes through the shop, however

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    you think? he knows he's in the wrong, most bullies wilt when threatened

my lean would be track him down aggressively, at the bar, yes through the shop, however
    you may be right. but if he thinks hes a real "thug", im sure he has a reputation to uphold and will likely strike back. i definitely agree with pursuing him aggressively, but without threatening to harm him. jmho, but what a fukking ass for ducking out on the 10k.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great advice here guys, I'm sure this dude knows how to pursue someone aggressively if he's posting on here asking for help....unreal just go get some karate flicks and start training....particularly the Van Dame flick where he is stretched in between the trees and kicks a tree stump for days.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave Ra77er 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Kill him.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

send him a pic of ur cok...then tell him to pay his debts or else.....

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

something has to be done over 10k. even worth hiring a thug if you arent capable of doing it.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    They owe me $10k. They have an online website where people place the bets and I can still login and see my $10k balance but I am not placing anymore wagers until I get paid. I think he mentioned the website was based out of Costa Rica. I also recall when I initially started playing there that the agent said he gets 25% of player loses and must pay 25% of player wins. So I guess the Costa Rican book takes the other 75%. So I am trying to understand how this really works if anyone knows. If the agent's share is only 25% then it seems the book would pay him $7500 of my winnings and the agent would have to pay me $2500. So if the agent stiffs me does he just keep the $7500 from the book? Also, how do I know if it was the agent that is trying to stiff me or if it is the costa rican book that told him they wont pay?
    It sounds like a PPH shop. He's working for a book and is on a quarter sheet. It's not a Costa Rican book that's stiffing you, it's someone here. It's either the main guy or the agent. Either way, he's still responsible.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why I never keep a balance over 3k. After Betus screwed me.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Show him your wife's mullett and threaten to double team him if he doesn't pay up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

you cant really do anything but to threaten the person because I had a friend who hit a 10 team parlay to this italian bookie and he was gone for good. the risk that you take when you wager local and not with pinny.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

The agent paid me half 2 weeks ago and said he would pay the rest 3 days after this but he did not do this and has not returned any calls for 2 weeks. I called the PPH website and they said he calls in every day for his balances (Whatever that means) and i left messages at the PPH website for him to call but he is ignoring them. Does the PPH website care if the agent does not pay his customers? Can I ask them to loclk out all his customers from using their betting website until he pays me? Can I call the PPH website and threaten to contact the police and have their website shutdown if they don't call the agent and ask hiim to pay me?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    The agent paid me half 2 weeks ago and said he would pay the rest 3 days after this but he did not do this and has not returned any calls for 2 weeks. I called the PPH website and they said he calls in every day for his balances (Whatever that means) and i left messages at the PPH website for him to call but he is ignoring them. Does the PPH website care if the agent does not pay his customers? Can I ask them to loclk out all his customers from using their betting website until he pays me? Can I call the PPH website and threaten to contact the police and have their website shutdown if they don't call the agent and ask hiim to pay me?
    threatening to contact the police is never a good strategy.
    you would be implicating yourself, and they know that, so they know you are bluffing. and it wouldn't help you get the money, in fact it would most certainly eliminate any chance you have of getting it...

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

DO NOT contact the police
    DO NOT contact the bar management

Find out as much personal information about him as possible. Once you do that you can gain some real leverage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I really don't know any personal information about the guy and don't know how to find out anything. The PPH website said he has been with them for 10 years with no problems. I think this guy has been in town here for a long time. All I can do is try to hang out at the bars I have met him at and try to track him down that way. The thing that makes no sense to me is why he paid me half if he was going to stiff me anyway. The last time he seemed to have to collect from some guys before he could pay me. I left him a message that I would accept a partial payout but need to hear back from him but no reply. I agree I have no real leverage so I just don't know what actions I can take now that might work.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

it probrable whent broke,,,,and he cant pay anybody,,,,

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

business as usual.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

at least youve received half the money. earlier on it was sounding like you were not going to get anything from him.

First 12