muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul - 25 years ago

Say what you want about the guy (racist newsletters or whatever) - but I'll say this much, the guy has been pretty damn consistent in his views.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Nobody understands the major problems as well as him.. i.e. the federal reserve and private banking cartels.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Gezz, ol' Morton should have listed to the wise man, Ron Paul. Ron talked of taking care of your own responsibility and the dumb-ass didn't listen. He was a chain-smoker and died 3 years ago, meanwhile, Ron Paul and his message still carries on, and still, no one seems to listen.

Yeah, the governments laws on guns and drugs are really kicking in aren't they?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

he has no solutions to any of the problems, just a talker,

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    he has no solutions to any of the problems, just a talker,
    tell me who does?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

He was 52 years old in 1998.

He is 76 years old now.

Guy is old.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best hope this country has bar none.

Incorruptible. Consistent positions from day 1.

Actually says what he means and means what he says (Mitt the hypocrite flip-flopper Romney anyone?).

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

The only difference between Ron Paul and everyone else is he actually means and does what he says without lying or falling prey to corruption...

Why would anyone vote for him?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Oh man, what a revolting video.

The only reason drugs are so lucrative for dealers is because governments have made them illegal which creates a dangerous black market.

Think of the most popular drug in the world: alcohol. The USA tried to outlaw booze but because it was so popular, it was impossible to hide the wars and illegal trade behind it all. So they gave up on prohibition.

It's about time they do the same for marijuana (and subsequently every drug)... Only then will you stop the violence, stop the deaths, and return the freedom and liberty to people who deserve it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Ron Paul for his views on -military spending(wars)& drug decriminalization
    I dont like Ron Paul for his views on -govt regulation & free market capitalism

I used to be a raging Paul fan, but I've grown skeptical of him.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Say what you want about the guy (racist newsletters or whatever) - but I'll say this much, the guy has been pretty damn consistent in his views.

I agree with you, now pass me some points ya rich big dikk fukk.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Ron Paul was ahead of his time back then and still is. The "War on Drugs" failed miserably. The only people that benefit from drugs being illegal is Drug Dealers. Whether drugs are legal or illegal... the usage among the general population is going to remain approximately the same. If the Government realized these things this country would be much better off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Morton Downey Jr. died of lung cancer. Ron Paul was correct when he said that cigarettes kill people. Just an observation. Thanks for sharing the video.