ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

bobby v..

Worst manager in the majors? Anyone watching this rays/sox game... lol. Does he know bard is a relief pitcher? 110 pitches, the last 8 balls, none of which were even near the plate, once he walks another batter then he pulls him... 4 runners reached in a row with 2 outs.... lmao my al east futures look better and better as long as he is a manager

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Worst manager in the majors?
    I think Dusty Baker has something to say about that.

ebbearsfb1

Lol.. he is another one.... wonder what the qualifications are to be a mlb manager cause I swear some of these managers don't know wtf is going on

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

he was just stretching bard out, neftali feliz threw 108 pitches in his first start. in bards defense giving up 1 ER in 6 and 2/3 is a great result

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

not a great result for the team alone, coach was thinking that his team is up 2 runs in a game where run is hard to come by. It clearly shown his lack of known to his players.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    he was just stretching bard out, neftali feliz threw 108 pitches in his first start. in bards defense giving up 1 ER in 6 and 2/3 is a great result
    You don't stretch a pitcher out when its a tie score and division rival.. you stretch him out when your 5 to 0 against the mariners or something