Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Why wont pens change goalie?

Fleury is fukking awful. Why havent they changed goalie yet??? 3 of phillies 6 goals by goalie mistake.

Even one OWN GOAL BY FLEURY tonight.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Clearly they have no confidence at all in Johnson. Everytime the Pens get it within one, Fleury can't make a save to keep them in it. I'm not saying the goals are his fault but your job is to stop the puck and give his team a shot.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Whens the last time you saw a goalie give up six in 40min. And stay in? Speaks volumes....

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

MALKIN will start in the 3rd!

He won't score a fukking goal anyway. Who cares if you score 500 goals in the regular season against Oilers or Jackets, if you suck dikks in the playoffs.

D3 Mighty Ducks

You forgot to mention the 7 goals he let in not even 48 hours ago.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

nobody watching

D3 Mighty Ducks

Doesn't matter who was in net nobody was stopping that shot.

This series is OVER!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

first shot on brent johnson and they score.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

philly has 19 goals in 8 periods.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    first shot on brent johnson and they score.
    Like I said....lol

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Wow the Pens handle defeat like a bunch of sissy's
    They can't even goon it up properly
    .... hair pulling ... Really?

neel
    neel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Wow the Pens handle defeat like a bunch of sissy's They can't even goon it up properly .... hair pulling ... Really?
    Do yourself a favor and tune out Pierre McGuire. It was hardly hair-pulling. Adams clutched the back of Hartnell's shoulder pads and jersey and pulled for leverage while they grappled and he couldn't really miss getting some hair in that grip.

Adams is a Harvard grad and defensive 4th-line player and far from a regular fighter but someone had to step in for Crosby. It's been incredible how much Sid has been involved in the after the whistle nonsense this series. Shero really dropped the ball with the make-up of this team to let this happen. If anyone has touched #99 or #66 back in the day it would have led to a riot. Crosby and Letang fighting, lol.

I'm really impressed with the play of Couturier and Read. Not so much with the Pitt defense who have essentially spotted Philly 2 or 3 gift goals a game. I suppose it's exciting but this has been brutal hockey.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by neel View Post
    Do yourself a favor and tune out Pierre McGuire. It was hardly hair-pulling. Adams clutched the back of Hartnell's shoulder pads and jersey and pulled for leverage while they grappled and he couldn't really miss getting some hair in that grip.

Adams is a Harvard grad and defensive 4th-line player and far from a regular fighter but someone had to step in for Crosby. It's been incredible how much Sid has been involved in the after the whistle nonsense this series. Shero really dropped the ball with the make-up of this team to let this happen. If anyone has touched #99 or #66 back in the day it would have led to a riot. Crosby and Letang fighting, lol.

I'm really impressed with the play of Couturier and Read. Not so much with the Pitt defense who have essentially spotted Philly 2 or 3 gift goals a game. I suppose it's exciting but this has been brutal hockey.
    Agreed. The hair pulling wasn't really as sinister as it first looked. I realize that now. Hartnell needs to get a fukking haircut if he wants to fight.

And agreed on the next two points. How Letang gets a game misconduct for fighting in the first period of such a pivotal game is fukking brutal. Game was over right there. And yes, PHI is firing on all cylinders and the kids are playing beautiful hockey. Can't think of any team that can stop PHI right now. You got to worry that all the rest they are going to get might end up hurting them.