ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

beating the closing number is nothing but overrated

, the only benefit is if your scalping the other side... but if your not, then its nothing but junk, pick the better team and that's it.... beating these closer numbers and still losing. Beat rays today, they fold like a cheap suit, beat twins closers 3 times already goosed everytime... they still gotta play the game on the field no matter how the line moves up down, in cricles.. use your stats and slam em, **** the line

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

the emphasis isn't on beating the closing number. You still WANT the best side.

if given these choices which would you take.

a) betting the side you like at a number that beats the closer at a the best available shop
    b) betting the side you like at the number you got when you got around to betting at the 1 or 2 books you aren funded at. regardless of price

ebbearsfb1

People act like beatin the closer guarantees a win at sbr.. maybe in sports with spreads is does.. but even last year its not nearly as likely in mlb it seems

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

You can beat the closing number betting LIVE every single time.

Will you be a winner?

I don't know.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tigers, rangers, yankees are going to win a lot of games this year. too difficult to pick the ones that they don't. easier just to fade a's and twins, maybe braves and pirates too.

ebbearsfb1

The more I watch, I personally love live betting, it seems like if u know ur going to a game or gonna be watching its the only way to go... better feel for the game, players atmoshpere runs etc

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    People act like beatin the closer guarantees a win at sbr.. maybe in sports with spreads is does.. but even last year its not nearly as likely in mlb it seems

they might "act" like that. It also could be perception. I'd think the ones that "act" like that are not a fair representation of people that shop for lines.

your perception seems to be very strong and reactionary.