Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Revenge game... if Bulls are up by 20-30 late in the game what motivation does NY have to make a comeback?
    What motivation? Playoffs...??

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Looks like Rose is out, line down to 7

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Looks like Rose is out, line down to 7
    Still plenty of value at 7 imo. glad i jumped on big at 9.

alot better chance of knicks winning the game now without rose thanks to the "superstar" calls that will be missing now down the stretch in the 4th.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    Bulls played alot of soft squads when rose was not playing sort of like when lin became popular so saying their whatever without rose means nothing. They are not as good when rose isn't playing period..
    melo played the best game of his career as a knick and the knicks still barely beat the bulls. melo deserves props for his big threes, but c'mon, the bulls GAVE away that game at the end of the fourth quarter.

BTW, bulls without rose beat miami. don't know where you're getting they only beat soft teams from.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Knicks

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    melo played the best game of his career as a knick and the knicks still barely beat the bulls. melo deserves props for his big threes, but c'mon, the bulls GAVE away that game at the end of the fourth quarter.

BTW, bulls without rose beat miami. don't know where you're getting they only beat soft teams from.
    first off, i said bulls played alot of soft squads not all. they did catch miami on one of their b2b nights with the previous game going into ot. still a big win but if you look at their schedule they could have coasted. What people dont understand is that the knicks won because melo picked up the slack from the bench that was a non factor on the offensive end which could be the first time in the woodson era. You will not see novak go 0-4 from the field with threes rimming out or jr going 6-22. granted alot of jr shots were contested credit to chicago d he will not miss those point blank threes that he had sunday.

The knicks as a team sunday played great all around defense which won them the game but they did not have a great shooting night at all. The knicks are the type of team that has to shoot way better if they want to beat the miamis chicagos and okc of the league. You could say they got lucky to come out with a win sunday which i would agree with but the line is suggesting they played the best possible game against the bulls at home and won by 1 in ot. all I am saying is its not true. They are easily capable of better baskteball as a team.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Line movement suggests Rose is out, but if you really think about it, Rose did not fit in well coming back in NY. Bulls should of won the game at the end. If you take a look at the second half of that game, it was practically all bulls. I am quite surprised they came that close and should of won. 1st half was garbage for Chicago. Bulls won last time in Chicago, they will win again. Safe bet is take Chicago ML and parlay it with like Dallas ML or Tease Chicago down to 1. My current line is at 7. Think it will go down.

forloveofthegame

Just read some articles and no way rose is playing. Still surprised line is holding steady at 7-7.5 should be down to atleast 5. Guys like korver are going to have to step up big if the bulls want to cover. Glad i got on the line early

Edit Mirage just dropped to 6.5. No rose
    Last edited by forloveofthegame; 04-10-12 at 04:13 PM.

First 12