angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

April 21st

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pretty good sized underdog. Goin to pull the trigger.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL the words of a long term loser right there.

No concept of price or how much that will effect you over the long term.

Whatever you bet at -161 add around 8% to it and thats what you would have gotten @ -148 which was widely available. 8% is a HUGE difference winner or not. it is DIRECT cash into your account 1610 @ -161 is obviously 1K. 1610 @ -148 is 1088.(almost 9%) or if you bet a dime on it 1K @ -161 is 621.20 1K @ -148 is 675.70. (around 6%).

So while you might have a standard sized bet to win a 'common' amount you still have to factor what you risked versus what you 'should have' gotten back.

But whatever guys like you are why books stay in business.
    I hit the Angels -156 last night because this line should have been -200. We're supposed to know that sharps like you are pounding the Twins in turn giving us a better number before the game? Dipshits betting on the Twins today are why books stay in business.

Bigday, you should have made that homer bet on the Twins, duh.

Vikings2
    Vikings2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25742

Fade the Twins the entire season. Probably lose over 100+ games.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I hit the Angels -156 last night because this line should have been -200. We're supposed to know that sharps like you are pounding the Twins in turn giving us a better number before the game? Dipshits betting on the Twins today are why books stay in business.

Bigday, you should have made that homer bet on the Twins, duh.
    Yah man, sometimes I don't understand. I don't bet bases everyday. I do much better spot betting and taking shots. This Wanty guy probably does really well day in and day out. Just not for me.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings2 View Post
    Fade the Twins the entire season. Probably lose over 100+ games.
    Lol. A local sports radio icon was chanting "the drive for 135" all day. Twins could set a record!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Bigday, you pounded the angel men, and they loved every minute.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Lol. A local sports radio icon was chanting "the drive for 135" all day. Twins could set a record!
    Common, I assume...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    "-161, pounding " - looooooooooooooooooooooool

LOL- you again

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This team is horrific. I was thinking take Minny +1.5, due to Angels struggles, but took under instead. Wow, I have proceeded to drop every Twins players from my Fantasy roster

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Twins are that bad believe it

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Morneau is looking good at the plate. Everyone else looks pretty awful, especially Mauer.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Twins are terrible... they killed my 6 team parlay on Friday... I had them at +1.5 too.

What can you say about the Twins? They got swept by the Orioles who lost to a Community College team.

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Wow some puss' in here are mad cause they pounded the Twins because they think betting is about the picks with most juice.. When will they learn that there is actually different betting methods which will bring profit in the long term, and not only ONE method.

Grats on Angels BigDay.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

All in with weaver on mound wednesday?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BigDay do you want a fukkin award for this pick??

You are one of 7 guys here that get under my skin every fukkin day

Man if I did not have to take all my life pills I would be at the bash and rip your fukkin head off right at the fukkin pool

I know 43 other guys I talked with last week that feels the same way

It was a good pick but lets give it a rest

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Man if I did not have to take all my life pills I would be at the bash and rip your fukkin head off right at the fukkin pool

ThinkingTrip

JJGold, sad to hear the bookies are pounding your ass..

Take Dodgers -1.5 and you'll be able to give them a comeback for an exchange.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Common, I assume...
    Yes sir. Mr Dan Cole.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Listen Prick!

I just felt strong about a wager. That's all. When I feel strong about a wager, I post the fukker. If it cashes, I just don't like how someone comes in here and says i was on the wrong side. Lol.

No award needed pal. I lose plenty of wagers.

Under your skin is how i make you feel now... If you showed up to the bash, youd find out how it feels to have your arm ripped off at your elbow.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

LOL the words of a long term loser right there.

No concept of price or how much that will effect you over the long term.

Whatever you bet at -161 add around 8% to it and thats what you would have gotten @ -148 which was widely available. 8% is a HUGE difference winner or not. it is DIRECT cash into your account 1610 @ -161 is obviously 1K. 1610 @ -148 is 1088.(almost 9%) or if you bet a dime on it 1K @ -161 is 621.20 1K @ -148 is 675.70. (around 6%).

So while you might have a standard sized bet to win a 'common' amount you still have to factor what you risked versus what you 'should have' gotten back.

But whatever guys like you are why books stay in business.
    Getback in the gutter over at EOG where you belong with your pal henryhill you dishrag. Bigday is a respected poster here pal, watch your tone and good luck to you.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bigday nice work

And thanks for the pics of chicka you sent me

jon cheers!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO a lot of losers in this thread, to be expected I suppose.

All the guys that post "should have been -200" are classic. These are the same types of guys who post how they have lost their asses, their wives/girlfriends have left them and they cant pick a winner to save their lives. One win and suddenly theyre all geniuses.

I didnt bet the game one way, I took Twins (before this thread was even made) @ +155 then when the line had gotten to a more realistic spot of -145 I took the Angels. In the end depending on how much of a 'pound' game it was for most of the air bettor on here I still made more than most with zero liability. I am simply pointing out that the Angels at -161 were over priced, the number moving to -145 basically proved that. So you can call it what you want I call it being correct, and having the ability to know what way a line is going to move. Something that in baseball will make you guaranteed money.

You guys 'pounding' games like this dont make shit in the long run, because quite frankly youre overpaying way too much to beat the game in the end. If you arent getting the best price or at least within a nickle of the best price available youre going to siphon away your money.

Any of you guys that want to start booking baseball action and making up your own lines feel free to PM me I could always use an extra out.

ThinkingTrip

All the guys that post "should have been -200" are classic. These are the same types of guys who post how they have lost their asses, their wives/girlfriends have left them and they cant pick a winner to save their lives. One win and suddenly theyre all geniuses.

I didnt bet the game one way, I took Twins (before this thread was even made) @ +155 then when the line had gotten to a more realistic spot of -145 I took the Angels. In the end depending on how much of a 'pound' game it was for most of the air bettor on here I still made more than most with zero liability. I am simply pointing out that the Angels at -161 were over priced, the number moving to -145 basically proved that. So you can call it what you want I call it being correct, and having the ability to know what way a line is going to move. Something that in baseball will make you guaranteed money.

You guys 'pounding' games like this dont make shit in the long run, because quite frankly youre overpaying way too much to beat the game in the end. If you arent getting the best price or at least within a nickle of the best price available youre going to siphon away your money.

Any of you guys that want to start booking baseball action and making up your own lines feel free to PM me I could always use an extra out.
    Dude.. Seriously.. Smoke a jubi or take a chill pill.. If you're tired of getting anal pumped by the bookies, then either quit betting or listen to the people who actually can make a profit from sportsbetting.

Here, let me help you: LA Dodgers RL.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wantitall4moi hates BIGDAY...

The reason for this thread was not to create enamies pal. I'm glad you are "sharper" than I am.

Not claiming to be a Huge winner here. Just a game I liked a lot. I'm sorry, Pound is just a term that I use a lot. Best of luck with your selections today.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wanty just owned Bigday

I Fukkin love it

Bigday are you a professional gambler???

Pound ???

Bigday. Is a Fukkin club gambler from the Fukkin woods picking his own apples to save a buck

Guy buried me with MMA picks

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Recreational bettor from the woods pal.

Successful at MMA only unfortunately.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Who doesn't like the term POUND? Fukkin love that term!!

Pound pound pound.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Did I mention that I am a HICK?

True. Love it.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Glad I caught the pic of MMACHICKA before u quickly deleted it.

A+ buddy

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Glad I caught the pic of MMACHICKA before u quickly deleted it.

A+ buddy

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

I dont hate anyone I just try to educate guys that dont know any better. Most guys are air bettors and stiffs who dont know jack shit, they post nonsense threads with locks and poud this or pound that, especially at a very bad number. Sure it won, big whoop. Play those plays over and over again and see how it all plays out.

Ask the guys who bet the yankees and Red Sox this past week and laid way too much in terms of odds. Eveyrone is a genius after he game but knowing how to approach a game before it happens is key.

I said straight up the odds were too high. The move proved that out. Just because the team won doesnt make the -161 or whatever 'right' it just means books got guys to overpay for them and saved themselves some money. Money on Minn no matter what the price was still a losing play so books looked to have had the best of both worlds in this game.

Its like going to the gas station at 9 Am and paying 45 bucks to fill your tank, then when you drive by the same station an hour later it would have cost you 35.50. Same gas, and it got you where you wanted to go, but waiting a little bit would have saved you nearly 10 bucks.

If people are too dumb to understand what I am trying to say then it says a lot thats for sure.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I said straight up the odds were too high. The move proved that out. Just because the team won doesnt make the -161 or whatever 'right' it just means books got guys to overpay for them and saved themselves some money. Money on Minn no matter what the price was still a losing play so books looked to have had the best of both worlds in this game.

Its like going to the gas station at 9 Am and paying 45 bucks to fill your tank, then when you drive by the same station an hour later it would have cost you 35.50. Same gas, and it got you where you wanted to go, but waiting a little bit would have saved you nearly 10 bucks.

If people are too dumb to understand what I am trying to say then it says a lot thats for sure.
    Your example doesn't make any sense. The spot that BIGDAY chose was one he felt was a good one, and the books agreed which explained the line. Not everyone is a line junkie and knows how lines will move so if you like the spot you bet it when you can. What if it moved to -180, then he's a genius? Are you saying you are smarter than everyone and can predict line movement? You must be pretty rich to have such an obnoxious opinion on how people should gamble.

Child's Play
    Child's Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont hate anyone I just try to educate guys that dont know any better. Most guys are air bettors and stiffs who dont know jack shit, they post nonsense threads with locks and poud this or pound that, especially at a very bad number. Sure it won, big whoop. Play those plays over and over again and see how it all plays out.

Ask the guys who bet the yankees and Red Sox this past week and laid way too much in terms of odds. Eveyrone is a genius after he game but knowing how to approach a game before it happens is key.

I just read this.. and might have missed something, but I'm confused on the gas station analogy...

If you win the bet, you receive back your winnings + what you bet.

If you pay for gas, you give up the $$$, and never is it returned to you (except in gas of course).

I understand what you're trying to get at, but if you think about it, it's not quite the same. You're not losing anything on a winning bet. It's the overpaid losing ones that screw bettors - The winning play is never a losing play.

First 12345 Last