Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    Hahaha. Rigged beyond belief this Final Four. Refs all favoring Kansas. They got their win!
    Yeah except for KU only shooting 2 free throws in the first half, Craft getting every charge call and Withy getting called for traveling on a play that shoulda ended the game. Other than that though OMGITZFUKINRIGGED!!!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I STILL MADE 1.5 K WITH THE HELP OF THIS GAME, HIT KANSAS ML LIVE 2H... HIT OSU +2.5, HIT OSU +5....

it was EASY, knew OSU if lost it wouldn't be by more than 3 max... and when they came out cold 2h, i waited....waited... saw a LIVE Kansas ML of +220 and hit it for 4.4 units!

easy SHIT

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Teamprofit101 View Post
    Kansas going to get killed by Kentucky.....what you guys think the ML will be?
    Line is out... +260 and +6.5

I already bought UK down to -6.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Liking Kentucky, but so will everyone else. Going to wait a bit and see what a few others think..

Best of luck to everyone in the championship game on Monday!!

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Line is out... +260 and +6.5

I already bought UK down to -6.
    rofl? so UK is only around -300? WOW. talk about value.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

@Moron

You're a f*cking clown -- you post constantly about OSU beating Kansas and then post some random screenshot of all your Kansas bets calling it 'easy shit'

where do these f*cks come from

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    @Moron

You're a f*cking clown -- you post constantly about OSU beating Kansas and then post some random screenshot of all your Kansas bets calling it 'easy shit'

where do these f*cks come from
    yep, YOU ARE THE CLOWN. I am not STUPID ENOUGH TO BET THE Kentucky -8.5 even tho i LIKED THEM, nor OSU -2.5 even tho I liked THEM, I am smart enough to take the situation and hit it with a SMART TEASER... you just have to know when to USE TEASERS when u want to go BIG and u have 2 or 3 games you really like.

I hit Buckeyes 1st half -1.5 too for a small 2 units $200, u want a bet of that you prikk??? even tho i like OSU i still know they are a choke artist capable team, so i bet them accordingly, teased for full game and take the 1st half easy.

I live in Ohio.... why u think i knew how the Knicks were a easy guaranteed win tonight? I live in Ohio, i get to keep up with the Cavs and make a killing betting them knowing their tendencies.

Live with it

First 123