GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks for NCAA FINAL FOUR... don't be shy with the feedback...

Oh let’s end March on a high note people. Sure I had a bumpy 1-3 week last week but even with that proverbial hiccup, I am still 58% (14-10) ATS in college hoops and as long as you’re going to be gambling tonight, why not take a crack at these two picks. The cliff notes are below, but the vid is so worth the watch.

Kentucky -8.5 vs. Louisville
    Traveling to face the Kentucky Wildcats is a lot like traveling to Florida, the second you set foot down, you’re staring 80 right in the face. The Wildcats are not only averaging 88 points a game in the tourney but have beaten every opponent by double digits. With AP Player of the Year Anthony Davis and his 4.6 blocks a game and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist—who has many names as he does weapons—it’s easy to forget that when the year started it was Sophomore forward Terence Jones that everyone felt was the lock for a lottery pick. Now—much like the Midwesterners who won half a billion bucks last night—he’ll have to share the lottery with two other people in his backyard. Betting this battle for Kentucky is a lot like being a girl in that state—sure you’re attracted to the better shooter, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get into bed with his friend and after you do, you realize it’s not being a great shooter that makes you a man—it’s being able to stop a one that does. Rick Pitino’s defense—which has been holding opponents to 57.5 per game—keeps this one close and under.
    LOU +8.5 and UNDER 136

Ohio State -2.5 vs Kansas
    Last time these two teams faced each other in Lawrence on December 10, it was the rock and chalk of the Jayhawks that left the building with an impressive 11-point win but so much has changed since then. Since Thad Matta’s “come to God” meeting with the Buckeyes in late January, this team has been playing as well as anyone in the country as evidenced by Jared Sullinger’s 20.6 points per game and the incredible defensive play of Aaron Craft. Sullinger didn’t play in that last game and—while Kansas’s Tyshawn Taylor did—he too was banged up, so anyone expecting this game to remotely resemble their first meeting is in for a big shock. I look for Craft to take Tyshawn out of the game leaving the real match up between OSU’s big men Sullinger and Jeff Robinson which spells big trouble for Kansas as their big man underneath, Jeff Withey, has been playing less like a seven-foot Withey and more like a five-foot WHITE-Y. He has broken double digits in scoring just once all tourney as watching him play in March has been like watching Heather McCartney on Dancing With the Stars—either way you’re shouting “are they even using that extra foot?”
    OSU -2.5

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't have time right now to watch the video.... and listen to you bash on tightwad Jews and midgets for good humor .... but, damn, it looks like someone hit you in the eyes with a brick.

looking at the picks, tho.... that's exactly what I have.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

1-3 last week is unacceptable

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

What's your angle guy?

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Louisville +8 1/2
    Kansas +2 1/2

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

What part of SBR did I end up at?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I don't have time right now to watch the video.... and listen to you bash on tightwad Jews and midgets for good humor .... but, damn, it looks like someone hit you in the eyes with a brick.

looking at the picks, tho.... that's exactly what I have.
    haha... i don't do midgets... but i love the brick line.

Can you believe OSU choked away our sweep???

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    1-3 last week is unacceptable
    AGREED... and sorry smoke... but more than compensated with my three winners wth LOU +8.5, UNDER 137.5 and KENT on the ML...

Liking KENT to the OVER tonight...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Geno, I am putting up an X bet on matchy, the entire MLB season. You against Cooper

Line is starting at
    Cooper -3450

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    What part of SBR did I end up at?
    not sure

how did i get here? does anyone in the thread know what part of SBR we are in?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Geno, I am putting up an X bet on matchy, the entire MLB season. You against Cooper

Line is starting at
    Cooper -3450
    I love it... what is matchy???? and what do i need to do? shoot me the link my friend.