BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do ya think Jordan,Madonna other rich so called friends could gift Rodman 2 or 3 mill

Madonna certainly saved alot of money never having bought a feminine hygiene product in her life.She probably spent alot of money on canned tuna though disguissing her female stench.Can you imagine the stray cats that hang out outside Madonna's place.

Then you have Jordan gambling like a man possesed.He could save 2 or 3 crap rolls worth of money to give to Rodman.

Magic Johnson with all his urban renewal government program affirmative action set asides has extra cash.He knows the plight of Rodman where they each most likely have HIV.He could give Rodman some bucks.

Before all is said and done,Rodman could have 3 mill in pure cash.He could blow that in about a month.They could tie him up and brainwash that brainstem into how he's at the end of the line and has to be meager and frugal..Get lezbian biiatch Suzie Orman,Clark Howard and Dave Ramsey to rag on Rodman like they do on young couples who blow money when they work 4 jobs combined making under 50k a year.They never bitch that we have a false shrunken dollar,keynesian economy where couples have to work wage slave jobs though.Sure,blame the kids but blame Obama and Bernanke too.

It goes to show that when Rodman was goodtiming blowing money on people he thought were his friends,it turns out where everyone abandondoned the A-hole when he had no more money to spend on them.Talk about fairweather friends.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-28-12 at 07:41 AM.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

He would die. He's a raging alcoholic.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Then in 3 months whos turn would it be to give him more money

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

thats what he gets for banging a bunch of money hungry white broads from Newport Beach

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

it would be considered moral hazard probably

but i almost asked this question the other day in the rodman thread

jordan sitting on a half a bil.....but the reality is jordan is a douche....im 31...on his birthday i see guys my age on facebook wishing him a happy birthday and saying what an idol he was to them.....sure everyone wants to be him....who wouldnt want the money and to be the greatest basketball player ever....but would you want to be like him...or have your kid be like him?

every story ive ever heard from anyone whos had an encounter with him(who is outside his circle) pretty much ends the same....that hes an epic douche....youd think a man who had something happen to him, like what happened to his father, would learn to be a better person.....but hes typical...hes seen as a god...and he has the complex.....i wonder if the guy has ever paid a gambling debt for sir charles

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    thats what he gets for banging a bunch of money hungry white broads from Newport Beach
    aint that the truth...i aint saying she a gold digger but..................................... .....

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Magic's group just spend 2B on Dodgers, maybe he should sell a starbucks haha

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Dont think I can remember any stories about a once rich athlete and who now needs money was bailed out by another athlete, at least not publicly.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Read the SI article on Antonio Walker the other day, when Pierce was asked to comment about their history, he said through a rep, that he doesnt wanna go back in time. These type are rarely bailed out it seems for whatever reason.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

If someone can't control their own millions of dollars why should others give him more? You fukked up with your own money so others would be retarded to give him more.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Read the SI article on Antonio Walker the other day, when Pierce was asked to comment about their history, he said through a rep, that he doesnt wanna go back in time. These type are rarely bailed out it seems for whatever reason.

athlete lives in the present...look at the broncos when they got manning mcgahee was like yesssssss we got a qb..2 months earlier he was like tebow this and tebow that

bobby heenan
    Update your status

knew walker was going to be broke 10 years ago.....dude was at foxwoods like everyday.....saw him there numerous times....big playoff series against the nets....dude would hop in rover or a limo after a game and head down there and be there all night...knew bosses/dealers that dealt to him and told me what kind of hands he was playing...they would all tell me theres no way he wont be broke

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

He would spend it on blow and hookers. Not child support.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

If Jordan or someone was going to give away a million, give it to an older player that never made the big bucks or maybe someone that had promise but got a career ending injury. Or maybe a high school coach who worked above and beyond what he had to.

Why the fuk give it to someone that already had millions?

And besides, a lot of idiots out there will still pay $20 for a chance to take a pic with Rodman and an autograph, dude still has earning power enough to make $200,000 a yr.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    ...Talk about fairweather friends.

He didn't recognize the fact that they were fair weather fans?
    He didn't realize more money was going out than coming in?

Yeah, that's the type of person that deserves millions of other peoples money handed to him.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    he's probably starting to realize these white bitches liked him for his cash and not his charm...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    If Jordan or someone was going to give away a million, give it to an older player that never made the big bucks or maybe someone that had promise but got a career ending injury. Or maybe a high school coach who worked above and beyond what he had to.

Why the fuk give it to someone that already had millions?

And besides, a lot of idiots out there will still pay $20 for a chance to take a pic with Rodman and an autograph, dude still has earning power enough to make $200,000 a yr.
    i understand that line of thinking

but why not give it to somebody who worked hard and helped enhance your legacy and earning power....certainly michael jordan didnt build an empire strictly off of his yearly salaries...he built it off of a legacy of winning...and rodman contributed to it.....although im sure stints in rehab for him have been paid for by somebody at some point

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

because they dont respect each other...take ali and frazier .....they basically didnt get along but when ali was going thru the draft thing frazier would loan ali money to help ali feed his fam.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Then in 3 months whos turn would it be to give him more money
    This

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I've already made a thread about this about Phil jackson giving Rodman or pippen money. They made him a winner

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rodman was on Tosh.0 a few years ago... Daniel Tosh commented on how Rodman would show up for 10 seconds for you too if you pay him $5,000.

Rodman can be a millionaire again just utilizing his fame... but hes an idiot and wouldn't save it anyway so it doesn't matter.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

This is a world of vulchers. They don't remember what you did for them. It's cuthroat. It's up to the person to use discipline or regain that fame because people either ignore you or want to rub your dik in the dirt when you're down. Never forget that feeling and it will be incentive to fight for what you want, sick or not. I'm not being vicious, I've experienced it and I've had to battle tooth and nail for everything. When you have a lot, everyone wants to know you. When you're down and out, it's rare to find a few friends. Moral of the story is fight to the death and appreciate what you get and keep trying.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

attempt every venture as if your back is against the wall. Falling down or being hurt makes you stronger

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Would you give your friend 2 mil?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Madonna is pure white trash

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post

If I had money to live like some of these athletes, I certainly would. They would be the people who made me or looked out for me. How could I not?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Helping people is very fulfilling. It's not all about the mighty green. When you help someone in a major way, it makes you feel really good and you can take it to the grave or wherever we go when we die

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    If I had money to live like some of these athletes, I certainly would. They would be the people who made me or looked out for me. How could I not?
    and that is why so many celebrities, athletes, etc end up broke. some give every friend and relative all their money not realizing there's a very short window of money-making ability

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

If someone was dumb enough to burn through tens of millions of their own money and not have the sense to put even $1 Million into a way of small returns 'just in case' the they would be dumb to hand him more now.

It's America though - he'll do another VH1 or ABC reality show and get some $$ and be right back here in a year or so.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

When you get rich you want to be richer. Your perception would change if you had a lot of money.

No one gets money without hard work and smartness (except via heritage).

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's like you giving one your buddy's who has gambling or drug habit more money after going broke. Why would you do it? He's obviously wasn't responsible to begin with. One thing MJ could do is make sure he has roof and food table, and that's it.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

When you get rich you want to be richer. Your perception would change if you had a lot of money.

No one gets money without hard work and smartness (except via heritage).

i have met dozens of wealthy people that don't work hard and aren't smart.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Would you give $2m to an old co-worker, who you were never really close too, and who pissed away a fortune and is a fuk'd up alcoholic and still lives the life of a playboy?

Would you give $2m to this old co-worker even tho' he still has pretty good earning power, if he would only get clean, grow up and start acting like a fuking adult?