BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone just see Al Sharpton on FOX News?He looks like a turtle without a shell

It seems that everybody is coming up with people that look like turtles without a shell these days.Kenny Chesney is another one and someone recently said Mayor Bloomberg from NYC looks like one.Yikes,it seems like most are A-holes that damn well better find a shell to take cover in.NYC,Bloomberg blasts do gooder restaurant and food company owners for giving the homeless gourmet food that contains salt.Bloomberg banned food to homeless with reasonable amounts of salt.As if the worst thing a homeless person comes in contact with is salt.I think a pinch of salt might not agree with me after I just had sloppy 43rds.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-24-12 at 02:03 PM.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    It seems that everybody is coming up with people that look like turtles without a shell these days.Kenny Chesney is another one and someone recently said Mayor Bloomberg from NYC looks like one.Yikes,it seems like most are A-holes that damn well better find a shell to take cover in.NYC,Bloomberg blasts do gooder restaurant and food company owners for giving the homeless gourmet food that contains salt.Bloomberg banned food to homeless with reasonable amounts of salt.As if the worst thing a homeless person comes in contact with is salt.I think a pinch of salt might not agree with me after I just had sloppy 43rds.
    you still watch Fox Get real news Brent http://rt.com

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Brent Crude unquestionably the biggest douche here. What 400-lb sloth feels compelled to comment on the appearance of others?