BallHog
    BallHog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Squares or Sharps who the Fukkk Cares!

Alrite I had enough of this bullshit about squares or sharp plays on this fuken forum. I just had to say this. Does it really matter weather it a square or sharp play every time all u people make a freaken wager! Just fuken pick a winner already I don't care if it square or sharp as long as it a fuken winner! So what I'm trying to say is people need to stop worrying about being square or sharp it all good as long as u provide a winner for everyone else on this forum. If u all base ur play on squares or sharp ya'll will go no where except just arguing over nothing if ya'll get my point!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

i just care about winners.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

i dont believe in square or sharps.. but you do have to look at public bets... if 90 percent of the people are pounding a team, and the line stays the same, there is something wrong with

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Agree 100%, seriously you have to laugh at someone saying that's a trap line. What does that imply? If it was that simple then we would all be winning. Funny thing is all these sharps are posting daily about 50/50 wasting all their time.

If I wasn't making money, I wouldn't be posting here.

I go by my own capping, I don't give a sh*t whether it looks too easy or whatever, if I think the team can cover and I look at the situation I will jump on it.

LB probably the most annoying one, find some fringe sh*t team then make a topic about putting 5K on it, when you could have easily put money on a team that is actually good in the right situation at a pretty good line. It is mind boggling looking for a bad PICK to win, rather than pick something that should win and is a trap.

Or that guy with the Asian girl, posting the biggest square play of the day and then auto fade. SBR will not do anything about this because it helps them, but makes it annoying for legit users.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Quote Originally Posted by BallHog View Post
    Alrite I had enough of this bullshit about squares or sharp plays on this fuken forum. I just had to say this. Does it really matter weather it a square or sharp play every time all u people make a freaken wager! Just fuken pick a winner already I don't care if it square or sharp as long as it a fuken winner! So what I'm trying to say is people need to stop worrying about being square or sharp it all good as long as u provide a winner for everyone else on this forum. If u all base ur play on squares or sharp ya'll will go no where except just arguing over nothing if ya'll get my point!
    I read your post in my head with a Texas accent.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by as99 View Post
    Agree 100%, seriously you have to laugh at someone saying that's a trap line. What does that imply? If it was that simple then we would all be winning. Funny thing is all these sharps are posting daily about 50/50 wasting all their time.

If I wasn't making money, I wouldn't be posting here.

I go by my own capping, I don't give a sh*t whether it looks too easy or whatever, if I think the team can cover and I look at the situation I will jump on it.

LB probably the most annoying one, find some fringe sh*t team then make a topic about putting 5K on it, when you could have easily put money on a team that is actually good in the right situation at a pretty good line. It is mind boggling looking for a bad PICK to win, rather than pick something that should win and is a trap.

Or that guy with the Asian girl, posting the biggest square play of the day and then auto fade. SBR will not do anything about this because it helps them, but makes it annoying for legit users.

couldn't agree more with the hate here, definitely that MONOLOGUE d-bag and his dumb sh*t. this forum is a place to bounce ideas and create ones of ur own on a daily basis. use the public as a gage and cap my own games, don't share unless asked and even then prefer not to bc everyone here is interested in one thing and one thing only and it isn't ab sharps or squares

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

This thread is square