AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Wroten does not value the basketball at all. He wants to play street ball and put you on his highlight real rather than make plays. Case and point tonight after a monster block he went around the back and passed to himself for an obvious turnover that was not called. Was a move right out of the And 1 mix tape. He has a suspect jumper and can't shoot FT. He could use another year but I am guessing he will go because NBA gm love the talent and I can't blame them.

I think Romar is a good coach. He gets players that are amazing athletes but he is usually dealing with very young teams. This year 3 of their top 4 players are underclassman. It is hard to win with players that come in eyeing the next level. I also think losing Suggs hurt a bit. They could have used his leadership this year.

Next year still looks bright for the Huskies. Gaddy Wilcox Suggs N'Diaye Simmons ASJ Kemp Jr plus whatever they recruit. Add in Wroten or Ross or both watch out!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

man I hope he stays. if he can learn to shoot from distance and hit his ft's... I mean, the guy could compete for player of the year honors. UW could do something special

anyways, no gangbanger in his right mind turns down millions of dollars in exchange for going to class and cracking a book. probability that he doesn't go pro.... zero

very surprised that Isiaiaaiaiaih Thomas is making it in the NBA. guy's ego was out of control... so much so that he made a bad decision to go pro... but he has stuck .... for now

First 123